• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

paladin1991

Quote from: Meister_000 on March 04, 2017, 10:52:31 PM
For the public record Kidnostad3; regarding your repeated pubic accusations posted at Bellgab, beginning early March 2017, directed at and naming me, Meister_000, as being the perpetrator of; I flatly and categorically deny any involvement or participation whatsoever (that means of _any_ possible kind) in the harassment or pranks you claim to be a recipient of. (signed) Meister_000 ~ March 4rd, 2017

If you had a brain in your head, it might occure to you that having you or anything about you "on my mind" _ever_ is the very last thing I woud willfully subject myself to. Pulling the kind of stunt you have repeated accused me of would require just that of me and on a ongoing basis. So, aside from being pure evil, you a complete idiot.

And please take you twisted, sick, love-life concerns and your diary of them elsewhere.
Whatt date is that?  I've never heard of 'March 4rd.'  Did you, in your hysterical triggered response, mean 'March 3rd?  Or maybe 'March 4th? 

paladin1991

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 04, 2017, 11:24:04 PM
I don't think we can rule out the evil MV

Quick!  Everyone run a virus check on their computers.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Meister_000 on March 05, 2017, 02:35:25 AM

Em-dashes and Underscores are indispencible!  :D

God knows I love my dashes, but we shall come to blows over those underscores before this is over.

Meister_000

Quote from: Pulling my Pud in Yorkshire on March 05, 2017, 02:59:53 AM
Whatt date is that?  I've never heard of 'March 4rd.'  Did you, in your hysterical triggered response, mean 'March 3rd?  Or maybe 'March 4th?

Ya, 4th. Half of that post was in the can and dated from the previous evening (3rd). There's two other typos elsewhere as well. I was half-hoping I wouldn't need to post it at all, spell it out, but the shit came up again and I rushed to get it over-with and posted grouped as close as possible to the other two or three mile-long ditos of K's full post already there (less board disruption). Oh well. I can live with it. Marchin 4wrd!  ;)

Meister_000

Quote from: K_Dubb on March 05, 2017, 03:39:42 AM
God knows I love my dashes, but we shall come to blows over those underscores before this is over.

It's old-school italics (usenet, plain txt). If MV would get the editor working well (on mobile) I'd probably use the toolbar one-click italic more, but it's an old habit, hard to break.

Dr. MD MD

I was listening to Ground Zero earlier and Clyde played the last speech Reagan gave to a union crowd before Bush had him shot and what do you know? He ended the speech by saying Let's make America great again. Then they shot him and he got down with the globalist agenda like nobody's business. I hope that doesn't happen again.  :'(

P.S. I wish I could find the speech because it's really quite good but maybe they don't want us to be reminded of the pre-assassination attempt Reagan for some reason.  ;)

Meister_000

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 05, 2017, 04:52:45 AM
I was listening to Ground Zero earlier and Clyde played the last speech Reagan gave to a union crowd before Bush had him shot and what do you know? He ended the speech by saying Let's make America great again. Then they shot him and he got down with the globalist agenda like nobody's business. I hope that doesn't happen again.  :'(

P.S. I wish I could find the speech because it's really quite good but maybe they don't want us to be reminded of the pre-assassination attempt Reagan for some reason.  ;)

Reagan: Remarks at the National Conference of the Building and Construction Trades Department, AFL-CIO
March 30, 1981
http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/?pid=43616

Meister_000

From Russia, with . . .(oops)

Oh my. By fluke of coincidence, I just got hipped to this Recorded Interview from Feb 22, 2017 that is really knock-your-sox off insightful.

Interviewed is Malcolm Nance (photo at foot), retired United States Navy Senior Chief Petty Officer in naval cryptology, and author. His book, and this 75min interview, details Russia's successful effort to help Donald Trump win the election.

The first part of the talk covers Russia's hacking of the DNC's servers and then how things got passed to Wikileaks from there, and how this was designed (by Russia) to split the Dems and thus ultimately help Trump. Much-then on Trump's tainted circle of influencers, and finally Trump himself. Near the end we also hear a bit about the 7 (now 8 as of last night) Russians connected with the Steele Dossier (UK spy) who've managed to "pass on" just recently. Really _really_ good. Strikes me as the real-deal "spook" insider, i.e. authentic, convincing, very.

Facinating thing; this guy's book was published back in Sept 2016, two months _before_ the election win that shocked/stunned the world.

P.S. There's little about Sessions discussed -- was probably just trying to get attention to his show (but don't let that stop you, I'm just forewarning you of that detail I just noticed in his tweet txt).

{mp3 show podcast audio link embedded in tweet}

Interview 1:15 hrs Malcolm Nance: Author of "The Plot to Hack America" Feb 22, 2017

[tweet]837139563340521472[/tweet]

Quote from: Meister_000 on March 05, 2017, 01:54:55 AM
You know that ploy, the "but Hillary & Obama" escape, isn't working, is not new/original, and that complete articles have been written about it already, i.e. the now know standard and ONLY tactic that Trumpkins do resort to, everwhere, as their deflective "defence". It's getting really old.

You're right about one thing, it isn't original.  Obama and his lackeys spent about six years telling us ''it'' was Bushes fault, on a daily basis.

The fact is, Obama left foreign policy disasters everywhere we look, and spent his entire time in office strengthening the ''Progressive'' wing of the party inside the federal bureaucracy and Left-wing hate groups outside it, while ignoring the issues we have a natinal government to deal with in the first place.

Meister_000

Dems reply to Donny's tweet from this morning . . .

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/838351476401520640

[tweet]838369532347461632[/tweet]

Meister_000

Duck and Cover √

Our favorite Lunatic is posting his usual disgusting shit (right on top of my posts) then deleting it.

Quote from: Meister_000 on March 05, 2017, 08:37:40 AM

[tweet]838369532347461632[/tweet]

We all know Donna Brazille is the epitome of honesty and integrity.

Kidnostad3

Meister is just another one of the many LGTB fanatics that are wetting their pants because they fear that when law and order is restored in the Nation they won't be allowed to do things like wear vagina costumes and promote their lifestyle among children and committ simular heinous acts. I don't give a rat's ass what consenting adults do with one another behind closed doors but the efforts of these deviants and their MSM allies to portray their lifestyle as normal and desirable is criminal. 

Quote from: mikuthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on March 04, 2017, 11:03:44 PM
Oy Gevalt

"Oy vey.  You just gave me a seizure.  Now I am going after you with the full force of the law".

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Meister_000 on March 05, 2017, 08:54:27 AM
Duck and Cover √

Our favorite Lunatic is posting his usual disgusting shit (right on top of my posts) then deleting it.

No I changed my mind and made the post a "reply" so as not to repeat your shit post.  Does the Soros sponsored group that you are working for pay you minimum wage or does it pay you by the word?  I'm betting it's the latter given the low quality of your verbal diarrhea. 

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on March 04, 2017, 10:57:09 PM

This pretty much confirms that it was her that made that rude call. She tried to throw us off by claiming to be an elderly Jewish man. This person has come to bellgab to tell lies and deceive us.

I think we need a full investigation. 

I appoint myself as Bellgab's Attorney General and will conduct a thorough review of the evidence.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on March 05, 2017, 09:20:45 AM
I think we need a full investigation. 

I appoint myself as Bellgab's Attorney General and will conduct a thorough review of the evidence.

Carry on General.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on March 05, 2017, 08:58:33 AM
We all know Donna Brazille is the epitome of honesty and integrity.

From years of living and working in DC and environs I can tell you that Donna Brazil is the worst kind of leftist hack.  If her lips are moving she's lying.  I can remember her defense of Washingto Mayor Marion Barry when he was found in a upscale hotel in the District smoking cocaine with a prostitute.  According to her it was another persecution of a Christ engineered by dark powers.  Barry  did time for his crimes.

aldousburbank

Quote from: pyewacket on March 05, 2017, 02:10:03 AM
This thread has actually been informative, but not in the way it was intended. I appreciate the opinions many posters contribute to it, but they aren't as significant as the character revealed by those posting. Aside from the affectations we all employ from time to time, hostility appears to be the main focus for some...

http://downtrend.com/robertgehl/american-thinker-top-ten-reasons-i-am-no-longer-a-leftist

I appreciate that link Pye. Long yes, but worth a read. Here's a paragraph I think is worthy of posting here:

Those posting messages in this left-wing forum publicly announced that they did what they did every day, from voting to attending a rally to planning a life, because they wanted to destroy something, and because they hated someone, rather than because they wanted to build something, or because they loved someone. You went to an anti-war rally because you hated Bush, not because you loved peace. Thus, when Obama bombed, you didn’t hold any anti-war rally, because you didn’t hate Obama.

someguy

look at this trump supporter who pissed his pants like a little wuss. scared little pissypants  trump supporter

Meister_000

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on March 05, 2017, 09:19:47 AM

No I changed my mind and made the post a "reply" so as not to repeat your shit post.  Does the Soros sponsored group that you are working for pay you minimum wage or does it pay you by the word?  I'm betting it's the latter given the low quality of your verbal diarrhea.

You're a liar. You changed both the picture and the content almost entirely.

pyewacket

Quote from: aldousburbank on March 05, 2017, 09:53:06 AM
I appreciate that link Pye. Long yes, but worth a read. Here's a paragraph I think is worthy of posting here:

Those posting messages in this left-wing forum publicly announced that they did what they did every day, from voting to attending a rally to planning a life, because they wanted to destroy something, and because they hated someone, rather than because they wanted to build something, or because they loved someone. You went to an anti-war rally because you hated Bush, not because you loved peace. Thus, when Obama bombed, you didn’t hold any anti-war rally, because you didn’t hate Obama.

I'm happy you took the time to read it, Aldous. Not that I expect many others to do the same.  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: someguy on March 05, 2017, 10:05:16 AM
look at this trump supporter who pissed his pants like a little wuss. scared little pissypants  trump supporter

He won't be able to piss that much in one go in a few years time. He should embrace an easily emptying bladder now.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on March 05, 2017, 09:38:35 AM
From years of living and working in DC and environs I can tell you that Donna Brazil is the worst kind of leftist hack.  If her lips are moving she's lying.  I can remember her defense of Washingto Mayor Marion Barry when he was found in a upscale hotel in the District smoking cocaine with a prostitute.  According to her it was another persecution of a Christ engineered by dark powers.  Barry  did time for his crimes.

Lolol, and Trump tells the unvarnished Truth? Are you fuckung serious? Lololol.

Meister_000

Oh ya, this came in this morning -- educational.

Quote from: Meister_000 on March 05, 2017, 07:57:42 AM
From Russia, with . . .(oops)

Oh my. By fluke of coincidence, I just got hipped to this Recorded Interview from Feb 22, 2017 that is really knock-your-sox off insightful.

Interviewed is Malcolm Nance (photo at foot), retired United States Navy Senior Chief Petty Officer in naval cryptology, and author. His book, and this 75min interview, details Russia's successful effort to help Donald Trump win the election.

The first part of the talk covers Russia's hacking of the DNC's servers and then how things got passed to Wikileaks from there, and how this was designed (by Russia) to split the Dems and thus ultimately help Trump. Much-then on Trump's tainted circle of influencers, and finally Trump himself. Near the end we also hear a bit about the 7 (now 8 as of last night) Russians connected with the Steele Dossier (UK spy) who've managed to "pass on" just recently. Really _really_ good. Strikes me as the real-deal "spook" insider, i.e. authentic, convincing, very.

Facinating thing; this guy's book was published back in Sept 2016, two months _before_ the election win that shocked/stunned the world.

P.S. There's little about Sessions discussed -- was probably just trying to get attention to his show (but don't let that stop you, I'm just forewarning you of that detail I just noticed in his tweet txt).

{mp3 show podcast audio link embedded in tweet}

Interview 1:15 hrs Malcolm Nance: Author of "The Plot to Hack America" Feb 22, 2017

[tweet]837139563340521472[/tweet]