• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 02, 2017, 01:58:29 AM
Give it a rest.  She agreed to be there so stop with this nonsense.  Obama did his share of "exploiting" during his State of The Union speeches.

How is it different than Clinton bringing the Kahn's on stage... actually that was worse because they gave him a mic to attack Trump when Trump had nothing to do with putting their son in harm's way.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Meister_000 on March 02, 2017, 01:57:33 AM
Truth hurts sometimes, like when you learn you've been dupt, made a sucker of, exploited for all you're worth. Or did you think she was the first?

You're not engaging in any truth. You're just being a piece of shit. It's probably who you really are.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Meister_666 on March 02, 2017, 02:01:14 AM
Don't worry, I'm pretty sure we're almost through.

Don't forget to wipe when you are done. And flush. Twice. Put the seat down too.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Meister_000 on March 02, 2017, 02:01:14 AM

You are in my books and probably in most people's eyes here.  ;)

Meister_000

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 02, 2017, 02:02:02 AM
How is it different than Clinton bringing the Kahn's on stage... actually that was worse because they gave him a mic to attack Trump when Trump had nothing to do with putting their son in harm's way.

100% different. One was to demonstrate "a principle", the other demonstrating sheer lack-of.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Meister_000 on March 02, 2017, 02:06:35 AM
100% different. One was to demonstrate "a principle", the other demonstrating sheer lack-of.

Wow! I can't even... ::)

Quote from: Meister_000 on March 02, 2017, 02:01:14 AM

You're spin of the story has surely run its course. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Meister_000 on March 02, 2017, 02:14:05 AM
Someday you will, (again), we pray.

It doesn't seem to matter how many times people call you a pinhead. You seem genetically incapable of shame.  :D

Meister_000

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 02, 2017, 02:03:28 AM
Don't forget to wipe when you are done. And flush. Twice. Put the seat down too.

The was almost a score, Gravity! Did you switch brands of coffee? ;)

Hillary was exploiting them nevertheless.

Meister_000

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 02, 2017, 02:18:12 AM
Exploitation nevertheless.

I'm happy, if you wanna leave it right there -- both statements in view.

[edit; and I might like to clarify, "exploit" as in "to profit from", and understood in it's wider interpretation/application -- if that's alright with you.]

Quote from: Meister_000 on March 02, 2017, 02:20:46 AM

I'm happy, if you wanna leave it right there, both statements in view.

You're nothing more than a shill and hack.  I'm partisan but I try to be fair and I'll call my side out if I think they are wrong.  No one here is going to take you very seriously when you attack from an extremist perspective. 

Meister_000

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 02, 2017, 02:28:59 AM
You're nothing more than a shill and hack.  I'm partisan but I try to be fair and I'll call my side out if I think they are wrong.  No one here is going to take you very seriously when you attack from an extremist perspective.

eh?
(go to bed already), I'm trying to be fair too.

Quote from: Meister_000 on March 02, 2017, 02:34:14 AM
eh?
(go to bed already)

Truth hurts. 

I was leaving anyway.  You are hardly worth conversing with.

Meister_000

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 02, 2017, 02:41:01 AM
Truth hurts.  
I was leaving anyway.  You are hardly worth conversing with.

where have we heard _that_ before?  :P

Quote from: Meister_000 on March 02, 2017, 02:34:14 AM
eh?
(go to bed already), I'm trying to be fair too.

Really?  Can you provide examples of you trying to be fair? 

You can't even explain why only the Trump people should recuse themselves, or only the Trump people should have special prosecutors appointed before evidence a crime was committed.  You can't explain why some foreigner using a stage in the US to condemn Trump policies doesn't address the same issues regarding his own government.

Those are just a few of the unanswered questions people have posed regarding your obsession to spin everything Trump into some sort of Fourth Reich.  You can't even admit he gave a great speech the other night, whether you believe he meant it or not.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 02, 2017, 07:39:04 AM
Really?  Can you provide examples of you trying to be fair? 

You can't even explain why only the Trump people should recuse themselves, or only the Trump people should have special prosecutors appointed before evidence a crime was committed.  You can't explain why some foreigner using a stage in the US to condemn Trump policies doesn't address the same issues regarding his own government.

Those are just a few of the unanswered questions people have posed regarding your obsession to spin everything Trump into some sort of Fourth Reich.  You can't even admit he gave a great speech the other night, whether you believe he meant it or not.

You were quite happy to commit millions of dollars to an investigation into alleged voter fraud, without any evidence that there was a case to answer. Surely it's important for the man to recuse himself if there's even a suggestion of possible impropriety, unless you're more wedded to the whole R-D puppet show than actually finding out what the Russians were up to.

Obama gave great speeches all the time, I imagine you dismissed them all as the platitudes of a glib orator. Talk is cheap.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Meister_000 on March 01, 2017, 08:10:42 PM
Kidneystone; Again with the homework fails, general cerebral impairments, and character flaws. You've pestered and challenged me now how many times in the last few days about this (obsession, again?), so here after another 30 mins tracking and composing (always with the wasted time on the resident children's behalf) here is your proof:

1) me to you, re your humiliation and vengfullness for being an underachiever resenting successful and contributing individuals (people of substance) and for being a nothing/nobody.

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,2284.msg1015493.html#msg1015493

2) me to you, saying "how original" for your having thrown essentially the same back at me as our/your next interaction (included here is your rewording of my words [to you] just a day or two earlier) -- coincidence?, particularly given your track-record and sick and habitual (180° twisting) tactics?

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,2284.msg1017104.html#msg1017104

Let the jury decide! --a jury of neutral or at least *intelligent* persons that is!

Now, I'll probably have to return again, waste more time again, replying in regards to your other initiated and near simaltanious snipe-attack about "research"/production time requirements -- which was then parroted by 3 or 4 of your halfwit comrades.

Burp!

Yep, it's you against the world.  Where is the groundswell of support from your compatriots?   Now that your claim that I was somehow parroting you has fallen flat, I will tell you that I and others have had you pegged as a embittered malcontent long before now.  Why don't you share with us how far you got with your world class education system, or whatever you called it, and who the bastards were who sabotaged your efforts and kept the world from benefitting from your genius. 

The tone and emotionality of your posts and your stridentency in promoting the most petty and ridiculous claims against Trump are a matter of record and identify you as a neurotic crank who can't deal with reality.  Like most left wing maladapts you see yourself as a defender of the downtrodden with whom you closely identify because you yourself attribute your lack of success to repression by "the powers that be" when in reality it's due to your just not measuring up.

The fact that you find it necessary to qualify a simple statement of your gender and sexuality by prefacing it with something like "I choose to identify myself as..." would strike the most casual observer as a prevarication.  Is there some ambivalence?  Perhaps you feel there is some stigma in identifying yourself as a homosexual.  Why are you being so cagey?

If you are wondering why you don't get a lot of support from other BelGab posters, it's because your posts are studies in bloviation, arbitrary judgement and non sequator not to mention boaringly predictable. 

Quote from: TigerLily on March 02, 2017, 12:39:19 AM
In my opinion whistleblowers are patriots. And that's what these people are. I for one would not want to be in the dark about another country's involvement in our election process. Cracks me up - but in a sad way - you America First guys and gals are ok with it. And remember Donald loooved Wikileaks and the Russians when the shoe was on the other foot.

What's worse? The people who do the crime or the people who come forward about it?

Uh, didn't Obama do more damage against "whistleblowers" than anyone else?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 01, 2017, 09:03:30 PM

Please, try to understand, I'm half Scottish and this kind of thing is in our bones.   :D

So is alcoholism. And?

Meister_000

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on March 02, 2017, 08:32:46 AM
. . .

Go fuck yourself. I proved you're full of shit, and an ass hole (for everyone to see) yet again, after you badgered me for 3 days about it. Be a man. Admit you were wrong. And then STFU -- magot.

Quote from: Meister_000 on March 02, 2017, 09:21:36 AM
Go fuck yourself. I proved you're full of shit, and an ass hole (for everyone to see) yet again, after you badgered me for 3 days about it. Be a man. Admit you were wrong. And then STFU -- magot.

TheONE is butt blasted, extreme to the max.

Whenever I get butt blasted, extreme to the max, I take a little bit of hot sauce and pour down into my penis hole.

Clears it right up.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 02, 2017, 01:05:52 AM
Of course you are! Both the FBI and CIA said it's all BS but no, you want the taxpayers to fork for an expensive investigation to pad the pockets of your liberal buddies.  ::)

No they didn't. You keep trotting out this myth. They actually said that their investigations are ongoing and they haven't yet concluded them.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 02, 2017, 01:21:54 AM
Never conclusively tied to Russia. They're now saying that the only way Russia "influenced" the election was though internet trolls.  ::) ;D

You're a sychophantic fool. Who is 'they'?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 02, 2017, 01:23:38 AM
People like you should be thrown into a pit and lit on fire.  ;)

The way your Islamic terrorist friends do?  :-\

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 02, 2017, 01:30:21 AM
Not really. I actually think you're a disgusting human being to try to make political hay out of a dead Navy SEAL and his grieving widow. Whether I'd actually light you on fire....meh.  :-\

As much as Trump did? Not possible.