President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

starrmtn001

Quote from: TigerLily on February 27, 2017, 02:38:35 PM
Since we're posting fan clips ...

Barack Obama Got Cheered Like He Was A Rockstar In New York

"Obama Gets the Rock Star Treatment in New York"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NtvfGbtKuU

Apologies to my Sister Starr. She is posting news. I'm shit posting to the fanboys  ;)

No apologies necessary, Sister TigerLily.  We are free to post what we want to, within the TOS, on BellGab. ;) ;D

TigerLily

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on February 27, 2017, 02:53:12 PM
President Trump Leads a Listening Session with Health Insurance Company CEOs.  2.27.17.

I hope he provides the same access and concern to the insurees. He has made wonderful promises. I really hope he delivers

https://youtu.be/TPJfKdp3bDs

TigerLily

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on February 27, 2017, 04:15:44 PM
No apologies necessary, Sister TigerLily.  We are free to post what we want to, within the TOS, on BellGab. ;) ;D

Just wanted to make sure we're cool. <3

mikuthing01

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on February 27, 2017, 04:15:44 PM

heh heh

starrmtn001

WATCH: President Donald Trump Press Conference (2/27/2017) Trump Speaks to Governors.

https://youtu.be/J2MFHAgxlUM

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on February 27, 2017, 04:18:32 PM
I hope he provides the same access and concern to the insurees. He has made wonderful promises. I really hope he delivers

Wish Obama had delivered on his promises of full public debate on CSPAN, keeping your plan/doctor and an average reduction of $2500 per family per year.

TBH - I would settle for a full repeal and reset to where we were before the ACA.

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 27, 2017, 04:52:50 PM
Wish Obama had delivered on his promises of full public debate on CSPAN, keeping your plan/doctor and an average reduction of $2500 per family per year.

TBH - I would settle for a full repeal and reset to where we were before the ACA.

I know. Obamacare has issues. But at least it provided healthcare to 20 million more people. It seems to me the biggest problem is the premium increase. But in California there is a ceiling that once passed you recover in a tax refund. Not true in all the states?

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 27, 2017, 04:52:50 PM

And it is all about you. Ooops *insert basket of kittens here*. But seriously, the costs were prohibitive. People not getting necessary medical care. Waiting until seriously ill, picked up by ambulance, clogging emergency rooms and costing taxpayers even more. Real (not fake stats)

Quality of Healthcare - Forbes
1. United Kingdom
2. Switzerland
3. Sweden
4. Australia
5. Germany & Netherlands (tied)
7. New Zealand
9. France
10. Canada
11. United States

And costs:

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on February 27, 2017, 05:01:15 PM
I know. Obamacare has issues. But at least it provided healthcare to 20 million more people. It seems to me the biggest problem is the premium increase. But in California there is a ceiling that once passed you recover in a tax refund. Not true in all the states?

Not true in most states. And there are people now that don't have insurance that used to have basic major medical. And most that still have insurance are paying much more with higher deductibles than they use to - but they qualify for a free sex change - so I guess it is a wash.

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on February 27, 2017, 05:03:56 PM
And it is all about you

I try and only post my own opinions if that's what you mean.

mikuthing01

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 27, 2017, 05:10:24 PM
Not true in most states. And there are people now that don't have insurance that used to have basic major medical. And most that still have insurance are paying much more with higher deductibles than they use to - but they qualify for a free sex change - so I guess it is a wash.

Have you seen the video and pictures of sex changes? I could probably post pix of Female to Male pix because it don't even resemble a penis it just looks like someone sewed a corn dog on a barbie doll.

TigerLily

Apologies. I did modify that post. Doesn't make sense since this is a Federal Program. Are these the states that opted out? Do you have stats?

Besides, Trump promised

aldousburbank

Quote from: mikuthing01🕍✡️🕎 on February 27, 2017, 05:16:30 PM
it just looks like someone sewed a corn dog on a barbie doll.

Not thet there's anything wrong with that.

aldousburbank

Quote from: mikuthing01🕍✡️🕎 on February 27, 2017, 05:53:55 PM
sometimes...

Now I have to know that there's such a thing as a corn dong. Thanks a fucking lot!

paladin1991

Quote from: aldousburbank on February 27, 2017, 01:47:21 PM
I mean, they're both white males... Come the fuck on... Everybody knows.

Everybody knows.  Except the goyim.  And the Navajos.

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on February 27, 2017, 05:22:01 PM
Apologies. I did modify that post. Doesn't make sense since this is a Federal Program. Are these the states that opted out? Do you have stats?

Besides, Trump promised

I know there are several states, Texas being one of them, that doesn't have income tax. No way to provide a tax credit.

I don't want to waste time researching the pitfalls of the ACA. I view it as an unconstitutional federal overreach designed by the democrats to force us into a single payer program controlled by a federal largesse of civile servants that have proven time and time again that they can muck up everything they touch.

Problem now is that is so intertwined, I think the only sensible path is a total repeal.

I also know that will not happen. The GOP passed a full repeal 6 times when they knew it wouldn't pass the Senate. Now that they have control of both houses and the President they will not pass a full repeal. They should, but they won't.

Edit: California has its own exchange - most states do not. Graphic below.

paladin1991

Quote from: TigerLily on February 27, 2017, 04:18:32 PM

TL, we are all COUNTING on it.

paladin1991

Heeeey, wait a minute!  Free sex change?  How about some free sex?  Say, once every quarter....as a health maintenance thingy.

ItsOver

Quote from: mikuthing01🕍✡️🕎 on February 27, 2017, 05:16:30 PM
Have you seen the video and pictures of sex changes? I could probably post pix of Female to Male pix because it don't even resemble a penis it just looks like someone sewed a corn dog on a barbie doll.

You'd think they could at least do a kolache.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Pulling my Pud in Yorkshire on February 27, 2017, 06:29:01 PM
Heeeey, wait a minute!  Free sex change?  How about some free sex?  Say, once every quarter....as a health maintenance thingy.

I would be wary of any goverment issue boing.

Dr. MD MD

Maxine Waters says:

Trump is absolutely in bed with Putin and they're going to invade Korea together!! :o

mikuthing01

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 27, 2017, 06:45:25 PM
Maxine Waters says:

Trump is absolutely in bed with Putin and they're going to invade Korea together!! :o

>invading Korea
good luck Maxine lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daTV9-Wttgg

Meister_000

Quote from: TigerLily on February 27, 2017, 12:23:00 PM
Brazil's Women's March protesting the Trump Agenda:

I just love it when the Girls go "Clubbing" ;)

Quote from: Meister_000 on February 27, 2017, 07:08:10 PM

I just love it when the Girls go "Clubbing" ;)

Hopefully clubbed to death via police baton.