• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 24, 2017, 12:14:59 PM
For sure! Still, I can't help thinking that a child's happiness is priceless, especially on their birthday.  :D

Yeah Baby!  Mike Myers told me to say that. ;D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 24, 2017, 12:24:38 PM
That's because you're a sniveling bitch-ass faggot just looking for any way to frame the current administration in a negative light. The article basically concludes by saying, "Boeing spokesman Todd Blecher said in an e-mail, “We are committed to working the Trump administration and Defense Department on innovative approaches to affordably provide the capabilities America’s military needs.”  ::)

I wonder if Todd Blecher attended the meeting in DT's head with "the generals" and Boeing.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 24, 2017, 12:06:37 PM
You mean this kinda shit, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZVv2AOCnaA

Exactly. I guess news organizations simply don't have the resources to write their own take of the story or else they are lazy.  :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on February 24, 2017, 12:34:11 PM
I wonder if Todd Blecher attended the meeting in DT's head with "the generals" and Boeing.

I have no idea what you're talking about. I doubt anyone does.  ???

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 24, 2017, 12:36:41 PM
Exactly. I guess news organizations simply don't have the resources to write their own take of the story or else they are lazy.  :D

No, dude. It's that the messaging is all controlled by the deep state. Not many are outside their clutches these days.  ;)

aldousburbank

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on February 24, 2017, 12:34:11 PM

I wonder if Scarlett Johansson ever "did it" on molly and boing.

TigerLily

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 24, 2017, 11:04:01 AM
Dear Mister G. Sucks:Did you not post this and write the above comments.  YOU POST IT YOU OWN IT STUPID! Meister is so mean

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 24, 2017, 10:10:52 AM
GravitySucks:What you posted was someone's opinion that is based on nothing discernible.  How hard is it to understand that the fact that something is tweeted doesn't make it factual.  That chart is nothing more than the subjective opinion of one person.  If it were based on something approaching imperical analysis it might carry some weight. I could in matter of minutes provide you with 10 URLs where you would find assertions that Hilliary is a witch and a pedophyle that are supported by nothing but conjecture and opinion just as the chart you posted is.  If you were not so emotionally fragile you might comprehend the difference between supported argument and subjective opinion.  When you post things that have no basis for conclusions reached you are inviting criticism.  I hate Meister

QuoteDear GravitySucks:Who the hell is Venessa Otero and why should I believe her.  What does her being a patent attorney have to do with anything?  What special expertise does she possess and what data does she hold that supports her conclusions and how was it collected.  This is nothing more than the subjective judgment of a left wing flake.  I could post a chart that puts CNN. NBC and the others to the extreme left.  You do understand the difference between subjective and objective don't you.  You continue to post this kind of shit and waste everone's time. I still hate Meister

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 24, 2017, 11:11:11 AM
My Darling GravitySucks:THIS IS NOT YOUR PERSONAL GRAFITTI WALL.  IF YOU POST DUMB SHIT THINGS IN THE FUTURE YOU CAN BE CERTAIN THAT I'LL BE HERE TO CALL YOU ON IT. Did I mention I hate Meister?

FIFY

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 24, 2017, 12:24:38 PM
That's because you're a sniveling bitch-ass faggot just looking for any way to frame the current administration in a negative light. The article basically concludes by saying, "Boeing spokesman Todd Blecher said in an e-mail, “We are committed to working the Trump administration and Defense Department on innovative approaches to affordably provide the capabilities America’s military needs.”  ::)

Defence contractor speak for: "Oh fuck, the spec has been changed yet again. Oh well, we'll take stuff off the project that was originally included; and sell it at a lower price, then in a year or so after its signed off, they'll ask us to upgrade it"

TigerLily

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 24, 2017, 11:29:10 AM
Tigerlily should add you and SciFiAuthor as two more of the great conservative minds of Bellgab.  SFA doesn't see himself as a conservative but he is or maybe I'm more of a centrist than a conservative at least in his mind.  Whatever, the point is, he and I agree 98% of the time and the same goes for you.  Excellent commentary, kid.

Scifi? He is an excellent author.  Kidnostat? See my previous post. bbl

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on February 24, 2017, 01:06:35 PM
Defence contractor speak for: "Oh fuck, the spec has been changed yet again. Oh well, we'll take stuff off the project that was originally included; and sell it at a lower price, then in a year or so after its signed off, they'll ask us to upgrade it"

Right! We should trust you because you're a British military pilot. I keep forgetting how deeply immersed in your fantasy life you are.  ::) ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 24, 2017, 01:12:27 PM
Right! We should trust you because you're a British military pilot. I keep forgetting how deeply immersed in your fantasy life you are.  ::) ;D

You're an imbecile.

Quote from: TigerLily on February 24, 2017, 01:07:34 PM

Kid does let his emotions get the better of him sometimes as do I.  When he is not in attack mode,  I find his posts to be intellectually stimulating.  Meister does like to post some questionable things and it is no wonder she gets some nasty retorts sometimes.  Maybe if she posted fewer memes and stated her opinions in a coherent manner which she has done once or twice during the past few days then she would gain more respect.

Quote from: TigerLily on February 24, 2017, 01:07:34 PM

What books has he written?

The pecking order here is:

1. (((The King of Kings)))
2. Tied - Jesus Juice and Mikuthinga
4. Everyone else is irrelevant.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 24, 2017, 01:25:44 PM
Kid does let his emotions get the better of him sometimes as do I.  When he is not in attack mode,  I find his posts to be intellectually stimulating.  Meister does like to post some questionable things and it is no wonder she gets some nasty retorts sometimes.  Maybe if she posted fewer memes and stated her opinions in a coherent manner which she has done once or twice during the past few days then she would gain more respect.

Meister is a woman? At least physically?

I assumed Meister was some old San Fran Queen.

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on February 24, 2017, 01:45:19 PM
Meister is a woman? At least physically?

I assumed Meister was some old San Fran Queen.

I think I read a post where she was of the feminine persuasion but she could be a queen.  I will refer to her as a she until she tells me otherwise.  I would say her posts indicate femininity though.

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on February 24, 2017, 01:44:16 PM
What books has he written?

The pecking order here is:

1. (((The King of Kings)))
2. Tied - Jesus Juice and Mikuthinga
4. Everyone else is irrelevant.

Only in your mind. lol  You say some things that I agree with but you really do yourself harm with the racist bullshit that you spout sometimes. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on February 24, 2017, 01:51:37 PM
Well I'm almost convinced. Yeah. Abso fuckin lutely.  ::)

Yeah, we all get that you're firmly committed to your ideology but most are intelligent enough to see past your constant bullshit thankfully.  ;)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: TigerLily on February 24, 2017, 01:02:29 PM
FIFY

You are just being silly.

A.  Gravity said very clearly that the source's objectivity was doubtful.

B.  Never the less, your partner in crime gleefully reposted the graphic and used it as the basis for a snark attack on those of us who are not bent on Trump's destruction and recognize MSM bias for what it is.

C.  The aforementioned partner in crime then attempted to tell us that she was in no way responsible for promoting the graphic as something that was valid and worth paying attention to.

D.  You are both weasels.

TigerLily

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 24, 2017, 02:14:05 PM
You are just being silly.

A.  Gravity said very clearly that the source's objectivity was doubtful.

B.  Never the less, your partner in crime gleefully reposted the graphic and used it as the basis for a snark attack on those of us who are not bent on Trump's destruction and recognize MSM bias for what it is.

C.  The aforementioned partner in crime then attempted to tell us that she was in no way responsible for promoting the graphic as something that was valid and worth paying attention to.

D.  You are both weasels.

Caught me. I was being silly. But it struck me funny (told you I was easily amused) how you were heaping abuse on Meister for GS' posts. Ok. I'm putting on my Serious Intellectual Hat to re-read your media post and formulate a deliberative, sober reply

Now that DT has saved an imaginary billion on Air Force One, maybe Pence will finally get around to opening the investigation, announced three weeks ago, into the three to five million imaginary illegal votes cast in the election.

starrmtn001

President Donald Trump Signs Executive Order Cutting Federal Regulations (2/24/2017).

https://youtu.be/3jfw5sk_MRQ

Kidnostad3

Quote from: TigerLily on February 24, 2017, 02:26:13 PM
Caught me. I was being silly. But it struck me funny (told you I was easily amused) how you were heaping abuse on Meister for GS' posts. Ok. I'm putting on my Serious Intellectual Hat to re-read your media post and formulate a deliberative, sober reply

Take your time.  I've got some plans and won't be back on line until tomorrow. 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on February 24, 2017, 02:29:59 PM
Now that DT has saved an imaginary billion on Air Force One, maybe Pence will finally get around to opening the investigation, announced three weeks ago, into the three to five million imaginary illegal votes cast in the election.

We can only hope.