• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Meister_000

Regarding Kidneystone3's behavior here this morning;

Here again is the proof and sequence of the only part of this discussion that mattered (links to 3 posts, 2 his/1 mine -- seeing now that he's manage to bury this evidence by purposely shitting on the thread, confusing, distorting, lieing, misrepresenting, for another half page. His technique bears his mark and m.o. It's "so him".

Quote from: Meister_000 on February 24, 2017, 08:58:10 AM
This is where you asked _me_ (directly and specifically) where the image came from (you seem to be mucking around with the posting trail in your replys).
http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,2284.msg1014206.html#msg1014206

And my very nice reply to you (after spending some time tracking on your behalf)
http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,2284.msg1014255.html#msg1014255

And here, your gratitude for same expressed thusly
http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,2284.msg1014347.html#msg1014347

You are just a fucking dirt bag, pure and simple.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Meister_000 on February 24, 2017, 10:04:51 AM
Retard, knock knock: I DID NOT POST THE IMAGE. GRAVITY DID. How many tmes am I going to have to explain this to you? ASK and direct your COMPLAINTS _to_ GRAVITY_. Not Meister.

ARE WE CLEAR YET?

the poor little dear "does anyone think its "unfair" of poe lil me to ask. . . Blah blah blah. Ask the right person. Ask then nicely, and the thank them Billy when they give you the answe.

Did you not post something similar earlier.

Meister_000

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 24, 2017, 10:46:11 AM
Did you not post something similar earlier.

Slow Boy, you are now two or three posts behind again. See, this is the shit you do.

Now I will tell you one more time. You will henceforth direct all subsequent questions regarding the Image  to GRAVITY. PERIOD. DO NOT REPLY TO ME ABOUT THIS AGAIN -- in any way shape or form. 

Quote from: TigerLily on February 23, 2017, 11:13:38 AM
This is so depressing. The two greatest Conservative minds on Bellgab think the real news is fake and constantly quote Breitbart. In Trumpland down is up and I guess gravity doesn't suck

I've been out of commission for a day or two but I thank you for the compliment.   :D    Maybe I was a bit brash in my statement but there is no doubt that NBC and other mainstream news organizations have skewed left in their coverage as others have pointed out during the past day.  That one graph that showed CNN on the left I believe is correct.  As for that NBC reporter that Meister quoted, there is no doubt in my mind he comes from the far left.  Just look at the guy.  I won't use derogatory terms to describe him but many would be apt.

I'm not a Trumpster.  I have a lot of problems with the guy as I have pointed out many times in the past.  He has behaved deplorably in his personal life although he seems to have raised his kids well.  He makes a lot of stupid comments especially on Twitter and yes he has lied in the past.  I don't perceive some of his latest "lies" as lies though.  I think he is ill-informed on some of the subjects he brings up.  When the press catches him releasing questionable facts, they call them lies.  I think Trump believes he is telling the truth for the most part.  Maybe I'm wrong. I wish he would stop tweeting nasty comments on Twitter and act more presidential.  He needs to take some tips from Reagan and rise to the occasion.

With all that being said, he is trying to do things that I agree with which is more than what the Republican leadership in Congress are doing.  They are acting like a bunch of pansies and don't have the balls to follow through on Trump's plans which were Republican plans in the past.  They now have the power to repeal to Obamacare but now are afraid to.  There are some good things in Obamacare that should be carried over to the new health laws but for the most part, Obamacare has been a disaster.  Republicans should be working 24/7  along with health care professionals to institute a better health care system.  That should be their first goal in this new administration but now they are afraid to follow through.  Time to get rid of Bitch McConnell and maybe Paul Ryan though I kind of like him.  Ryan needs to step up to the plate and act like a leader and  if need be drag McConnell and the Senate through repeal and replace.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Meister_000 on February 23, 2017, 08:12:12 PM
That's still more than enough, the chart you posted, to put Donny's Dunces to shame (assuming they were capable of shame, or of knowing just when/where it would be the appropriate thing to feel). So let's do an instant-replay then . . .(thanks).

Did you not post this and write the above comments.  YOU POST IT YOU OWN IT STUPID!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Meister_000 on February 24, 2017, 10:58:05 AM
Slow Boy, you are now two or three posts behind again. See, this is the shit you do.

Now I will tell you one more time. You will henceforth direct all subsequent questions regarding the Image  to GRAVITY. PERIOD. DO NOT REPLY TO ME ABOUT THIS AGAIN -- in any way shape or form.

THIS IS NOT YOUR PERSONAL GRAFITTI WALL.  IF YOU POST DUMB SHIT THINGS IN THE FUTURE YOU CAN BE CERTAIN THAT I'LL BE HERE TO CALL YOU ON IT. 

WildCard

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 24, 2017, 11:04:01 AM
YOU POST IT YOU OWN IT STUPID!
Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 05, 2017, 11:55:53 AM
The phrases I use have no currency.

maybe you shouldn't use words that you don't know the meaning of?

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 24, 2017, 10:10:52 AM
imperical  pedophyle
also, see that red line under your words? that indicates a typo.

last but not least, your mother is the ugliest slag i've ever seen.

Meister_000

QuoteQuote from: Meister_000 on Yesterday at 06:12:12 PM
That's still more than enough, the chart you posted, to put Donny's Dunces to shame (assuming they were capable of shame, or of knowing just when/where it would be the appropriate thing to feel). So let's do an instant-replay then . . .(thanks).

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 24, 2017, 11:04:01 AM

Did you not post this and write the above comments.  YOU POST IT YOU OWN IT STUPID!

If sometime in future you would like to challege me on the content of one of my posts then do it as you have done here. You quote the exact bits from the exact message and then we can take it from there. That is not what you did last night nor this morning. All you accomplished this entire last 2 hours is proving how disorderd you are. I'm not in the mood to be your therapist or personal trainer. But for now, and this topic, we are finished. I owe you nothing more, no explainations, no defences, no clearifications, and not one more second of my time.

WildCard

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 24, 2017, 11:11:11 AM

THIS IS NOT YOUR PERSONAL GRAFITTI WALL.  IF YOU POST DUMB SHIT THINGS IN THE FUTURE YOU CAN BE CERTAIN THAT I'LL BE HERE TO CALL YOU ON IT.

oh the irony

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Pulling my Pud in Yorkshire on February 24, 2017, 04:53:18 AM
I don't seem to recall anything in TL's posting recently that  points to her ethnicity.  Or are you just hoping that she is Hispanic?

She claimed to be Mexican when she called into one of the shows.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on February 24, 2017, 09:55:03 AM
You know what? I have the same questions when someone posts stuff about pizzagate, the paying of protesters, and the bussing in of 1000's to NH from MS to cast alleged votes. Answers and evidence there came none.

Sure there have. You just simply ignore and ridicule that which you find distasteful. Being a disinformationist, it's what you do here ad nauseam, everyday.  ;)

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 23, 2017, 07:16:07 PM
I get my news from all the usual places.  The question you should be asking is how do I evaluate the validity of what is being reported. 

The networks are owned by corporations who have a vested interest in controlling the narrative and fostering globalism.  If one fails to see the pro right bias in the reporting of FN and the consistently pro left slant in the tone, tenor and arguments of news and commentary on virtually all other networks, one has given himself over completely to his cognitive biases.  If nothing else, the fact that all the commentators on those leftist news outlets told us that Hilliary was a sure bet right up until election night and that they were visibly crestfallen when she lost says it all.  Moreover, they continue their war against Trump with a vengeance.  The print media is similarly biased with Carlos Slim owning the NYT and Jeff Besos owning the WP.

The political class is solely interested in maintaining the status quo and getting elected/reelected with the help of monied interests.  In other words, politicians are tools of special interests whether it's the Koch Brothers or Soros or any other major financial or commercial entities.  They pay homage to unions and social group advocates ( i.e. NAACP, various Latino groups, the LGBT community, etc.) but the big corporations are their main benefactors and call the shots.

What you, the MSM and pols fighting Trump fail to realize is that it isn't about republicans versus democrats nor is it necessarily about left versus right.  It's about Americans against big government and corporate globalism and for economic nationalism and national integrity and sovereignty.  The steady nit picking and gotchas will not advance the cause of those opposing Trump.  It will just make them look increasingly petty and obstructionist.

How I judge the veracity of reporting is how it comports with what I know to be the facts, the accuracy of reporting when viewed with the benefit of hindsight and what my senses tell me about the person delivering the news or opinion in terms of their level of emotion and body language and how they couch their arguments.  In other words, what my experience with people has taught me over the years.  Most intelligent people do not want to be told what their opinion should be.  Others want to be told.

Tigerlily should add you and SciFiAuthor as two more of the great conservative minds of Bellgab.  SFA doesn't see himself as a conservative but he is or maybe I'm more of a centrist than a conservative at least in his mind.  Whatever, the point is, he and I agree 98% of the time and the same goes for you.  Excellent commentary, kid.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Meister_000 on February 24, 2017, 11:18:45 AM

If sometime in future you would like to challege me on the content of one of my posts then do it as you have done here. You quote the exact bits from the exact message and then we can take it from there. That is not what you did last night nor this morning. All you accomplished this entire last 2 hours is proving how disorderd you are. I'm not in the mood to be your therapist or personal trainer. But for now, and this topic, we are finished. I owe you nothing more, no explainations, no defences, no clearifications, and not one more second of my time.

Answer the fucking question and stop deflecting.  Did you or didn't you repost the chart and make the comments that you did?  I's a simple question requiring a yes or no answer.

In saying what you did you endorsed the validity of chart.  You based your snarky comments on it even after Gravity expressed doubts about the objectivity of the author. Stop being a coward and deflecting.  It's your dissembling and intellectual dishonesty that pisses me off.  I have never been able to stomach people who behave the way you do. 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 24, 2017, 11:29:10 AM
Tigerlily should add you and SciFiAuthor as two more of the great conservative minds of Bellgab.  SFA doesn't see himself as a conservative but he is or maybe I'm more of a centrist than a conservative at least in his mind.  Whatever, the point is, he and I agree 98% of the time and the same goes for you.  Excellent commentary, kid.

Thank you sir.

WildCard

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 24, 2017, 11:30:49 AM
I's a simple

that's for sure

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 24, 2017, 11:30:49 AM
question requiring a yes or no answer.

didja ever learn what "currency" meant?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: WildCard on February 24, 2017, 11:15:14 AM

maybe you shouldn't use words that you don't know the meaning of?
also, see that red line under your words? that indicates a typo.

last but not lea
st, your mother is the ugliest slag i've ever seen.

Oh look everybody the cut and paste guy is back and look how cleverly he revised my words.  Has anybody ever seen him put more than a paragraph together of his own?   Bless his heart, he must be developmentally challenged and yet he still tries.

WildCard

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 24, 2017, 11:44:07 AM
Oh look everybody the cut and paste guy is back and look how cleverly he revised my words.  Has anybody ever heard him put more than a paragraph together of his own?   Bless his heart, he must be developmentally challenged and yet he still tries.
Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 09, 2017, 06:46:18 AM
Take a look at my tightly written readable post

Dr. MD MD

Looks like turncoat McCain has gone to Syria to prepare and rally his troops for war against America. I guess he's Syrian now?  :-\

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-23/john-mccain-preparing-war-syria

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 23, 2017, 08:40:16 PM
I would say that people that care about their positions confirm their bias from sites that generally agree with their positions. And some, like WSJ are behind a paywall. Others, like Los Angeles newspapers don't work with my adblocker. I don't go to Huffington Post or Buzzfeed looking for articles. If they are linked on Drudge, I might view them. I ignore most the of the stuff on Breitbart, but there some contributors that I trust. I check out CNN or Fox when I am bored, but probably read more stuff off if BBC than any US media outlets.

Most websites source a lot of their info from the AP, so there is iften a lit of commonality. Of course the selection of which stories to run and editorial opinion will change bases on the outlet.

During the campaign, and even today, it is obvious that many news outlets take the DNC talking points and to some degree parrot them right back. Look for words such as "chaos" when they all appear on the same day in major news outlets. This started back in the day of "vast right wing conspiracy"... "political hacks" was another example.

If you are objective, look for the next archaic phrase used by a major news outlet and then watch and see how many others use that exact terminology starting on the same day.

Rush loves to point this out every now and then.  He'll play comments from major news outlets that use the same exact terminology.  I do think that folks on the right do the same thing though. 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Meister_000 on February 23, 2017, 08:12:12 PM

[//quote/]

So you didn't post this I take it.  In that case, you had better catch the SOB that's posting in your name because he/she is making you look like a fool.

Quote from: ItsOver on February 23, 2017, 09:06:00 PM
Every so often, Limbaugh will play the left wing "pop" phrase or report of the day from various MSM talking heads.  Talking head after talking head, repeating almost verbatim the same verbology.  I remember one time it was with all these morons blathering on about "gravitous," all with  identical wording.   It was like a bunch of programmed androids sent out to spread the same idiotic message.  ::)

LOL.  Exactly.  Sorry I didn't read this comment before my last post.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 24, 2017, 12:03:39 PM
Rush loves to point this out every now and then.  He'll play comments from major news outlets that use the same exact terminology.  I do think that folks on the right do the same thing though.

You mean this kinda shit, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZVv2AOCnaA

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 24, 2017, 12:04:58 PM
LOL.  Exactly.  Sorry I didn't read this comment before my last post.
No problem, 21st.  Yes, that's it Dr. MD. :))  I loved the one some time back Rush played when the "in-crowd" word of the day, issued from Big Brother's talking points, was "gravitous."  MSM is a waste of time to view these days, unless you need to laugh at the moron talking heads.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on February 24, 2017, 12:12:07 PM
No problem, 21st.  Yes, that's it Dr. MD. :))  I loved the one some time back Rush played when the "in-crowd" word of the day, issued from Big Brother's talking points, was "gravitous."  MSM is a waste of time to view these days, unless you need to laugh at the moron talking heads.

For sure! Still, I can't help thinking that a child's happiness is priceless, especially on their birthday.  :D

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 24, 2017, 10:35:25 AM
It is already "criminalised" at the federal level. (Find your frikking zed key will you?)

I have mixed feelings on this. If we have laws on the books, they should be enforced. If they are not going to be enforced, they should be rescinded by Congress, not by some executive decision.

The states that have passed legalization have done so knowing full well that they are in conflict with federal laws. It has created a dilemma for the players in those states that have to do everything as a cash business because banks will not touch their money.

People that live in or travel to a state where it is legal are free to use pot, but if they are employed at a job which has mandatory drug testing, they risk their career. Anyone who currently has a security clearance or wishes to have one in the future puts their career at risk.

There needs to be a discussion about this, but it needs to be in Congress.

Until then, Trump is in a no win situation. If he enforces the law he is the bad guy. If he chooses no to encorce these laws, it weakens his narrative on the US being a nation under the rule of law. Our foreign entanglements pretty much require us to enforce our own anti-drug laws. If we strike them down, we have to undue several bilateral and multilateral agreements we have mandating that marijuana is illegal.

I am all for states rights. This is an example where the federal government is way too entrenched and due to the long history of anti-drug policy, will have a hard time unraveling the situation.

I'm not a pot user but I think it is high time to do away with the federal regulation on mary jane.    Let the states decide on this matter.  I think companies should still test their employees although a new method should be installed.  Marijuana stays in the system much longer than alcohol and a person could still have pot in his system even if he/she is completely sober. I think use should be discouraged and if a person is under the influence in the workplace, then he/she should be fired.

Anyway, very cogent analysis, GS and I agree with it completely.  And to join in on the prison-for-profit discussion,  I agree with everyone on the right and left that thinks this is very wrong.

starrmtn001

CPAC 2017 - Watch President Donald Trump's full speech at CPAC 2017.  2.24.17.

https://youtu.be/waGuHHmKVuI

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on February 24, 2017, 12:18:06 PM
I would like to have been a fly on the wall during that imaginary meeting with "the generals" and Boeing.

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-02-22/air-force-stumped-by-trump-s-claim-of-1-billion-savings-on-jet

That's because you're a sniveling bitch-ass faggot just looking for any way to frame the current administration in a negative light. The article basically concludes by saying, "Boeing spokesman Todd Blecher said in an e-mail, “We are committed to working the Trump administration and Defense Department on innovative approaches to affordably provide the capabilities America’s military needs.”  ::)