• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Juan

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on February 19, 2017, 09:21:15 AM
I don't live in London. And the smog is a combination of the Thames, the topography and the climate. It isn't because of direct polluting of rivers with coal slurry.
Yes, just like it's weather, not climate.  It's always something. If it's not one thing, it's another.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 19, 2017, 10:37:06 AM

Hey dude, the money to Hezbollah is in the bank.  The -735 mil is now written into the contract and the President of Boeing has committed to keeping the cost of AF ONE Contract to under 400 billon. 
You should really try to know what you are talking about.

LOL!  ;D

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on February 19, 2017, 10:48:35 AM
You're okay with local rivers being polluted?

Quote from: Jackstar ℗ on December 07, 2016, 12:01:54 AM
Are you going to make everything into a rhetorical bullshit straw man question?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on February 19, 2017, 10:51:19 AM
AF1 under 400 BILLION? I fucking hope so! Lol. You can have an airforce, airline fleet and have change for 400 billion. But say you're right, you don't think Boeing won't get that back in other ways?

Okay ya got me.  I started to state the figure in numerals and then changed my mind.  So you're going to call me a liar for a lousy pair of zeros?

With respect to Trump's EO causing polution,  I don't trust air I can't see and see nothing wrong in a river that can be ignited on a cold winter's day.  Have you ever been to Cleveland in January?  If you have then you will appreciate the concept.

Yorkshire pud

;D ;D.. the drump lie machine just keeps rolling on...

Sweden to Trump: What happened last night?

www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39020962
During another ferocious attack on the media on Saturday evening, US President Donald Trump cited a non-existent incident in Sweden, baffling many - not least Swedes.

"You look at what's happening in Germany, you look at what's happening last night in Sweden. Sweden, who would believe this. Sweden. They took in large numbers. They'rehaving problems like they never thought possible," the new US president told a crowd of supporters the most guillible fuckwits that were ever born, at a rally in Florida.

It was not entirely clear which incident he was referring to, as many on Twitter pointed out, including the former Swedish prime minister

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 19, 2017, 02:17:32 PM
Okay ya got me.  I started to state the figure in numerals and then changed my mind.  So you're going to call me a liar for a lousy pair of zeros?

With respect to Trump's EO causing polution,  I don't trust air I can't see and see nothing wrong in a river that can be ignited on a cold winter's day.  Have you ever been to Cleveland in January?  If you have then you will appreciate the concept.

I didn't think you were lying; I guessed you might have just copied and pasted a Trump proclamation.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Juan on February 19, 2017, 12:01:37 PM
Yes, just like it's weather, not climate.  It's always something. If it's not one thing, it's another.

Well, seeing as the clean air act was passed in the 1950's, and smoke stacks have long vanished from London (why the clean air act was brought in, 1000's died in one particularly nasty period), the 'smog' is thick fog due to barometric pressure with the climate in Britain, the topography, and the Thames. See, you learned something. Have a cookie.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on February 19, 2017, 02:20:03 PM
;D ;D.. the drump lie machine just keeps rolling on...

Sweden to Trump: What happened last night?

www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39020962

Here's one of the recent incidents.  There are plenty more.  Google it.

http://pamelageller.com/2016/01/young-muslim-refugee-stabs-swedish-woman-to-death.html/

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on February 19, 2017, 02:21:43 PM
I didn't think you were lying; I guessed you might have just copied and pasted a Trump proclamation.

Yeah I'm kind of sensitive about that.  My math teacher was a nitpicker too.  He really got pissy when I had an extra zero or two in a solution. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 19, 2017, 02:34:04 PM

Yeah I'm kind of sensitive about that.  My math teacher was a nitpicker too.  He really got pissy when I had an extra zero or two in a solution.

What's a zero when it comes to costs of aircaft? Small potatoes.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 19, 2017, 02:26:12 PM
Here's one of the recent incidents.  There are plenty more.  Google it.

http://pamelageller.com/2016/01/young-muslim-refugee-stabs-swedish-woman-to-death.html/

Over a year ago? But Drump wasn't referring to that.

Lt.Uhura

It's Fact Check time again for the pathological liar in the White House.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/02/19/fact-checking-president-trumps-rally-in-florida

For those who would call the WP "fake news" note the article provides sourced links to the actual facts for each of Trump's most recent lies and fabrications.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on February 19, 2017, 03:02:57 PM
It's Fact Check time again for the pathological liar in the White House.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/02/19/fact-checking-president-trumps-rally-in-florida

For those who would call the WP "fake news" note the article provides sourced links to the actual facts for each of Trump's most recent lies and fabrications.

Peddle faster!  ;D

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 19, 2017, 03:04:27 PM
Peddle faster!  ;D

Maybe you could have someone read the article to you and explain what it says. Or, you could just continue to follow along and believe Trump is telling the truth. Devotion doesn't require critical thinking skills.

mikuthing01

NFA needs to die even the ATF don't want to deal with tax stamps anymore and they hate guns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVQIYGA6dV4

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on February 19, 2017, 03:18:05 PM
Maybe you could have someone read the article to you and explain what it says. Or, you could just continue to follow along and believe Trump is telling the truth. Devotion doesn't require critical thinking skills.

Sure..sure...you keep following the lies your leaders want you to also.  :D

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on February 19, 2017, 10:31:32 AM
Trump's ongoing war on the established press which he says is all fake (presumably also when they broadcast him live!)...

Yet for years Clinton, Obama, the rest of the Democrat Establishment, and even the Democrat voters in general have been railing against Fox News, talk radio, and anyone else who didn't always go along with their preferred narratives. 

For some reason none of that was a threat to the republic, in fact it was considered admirable.

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on February 19, 2017, 03:02:57 PM
It's Fact Check time again for the pathological liar in the White House...

Please provide a short list of issues Obama didn't lie about

Meister_000

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 19, 2017, 08:05:27 AM
Of course Jefferson was white, owned slaves, and lived in a time before malls and phone apps, so according to the Left we shouldn't be repeating anything he or his ilk had to say.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 19, 2017, 08:09:38 AM
See Meiser's post above, in praise of a dead . . Founder.  When she thinks it serves her purposes

Well, at least you have one part right; it IS Meister, *a Liberal*, who has been quoting the Founders _routinely_ here, in a attempt to educate the now-prevalent vulgar faction. Heck, I actually had to go so far as to alter my avitar upon  returning in order to counter the *shameful* misrepresentations habitually put forward here by these same "challenged" followers of Donald Trump -- Impostor, deeply Impaired Impersonator, your Disturbed Disrupter of Order,  Perverter of the American Inheritance, and Danger to all of Nature's Creation.

starrmtn001

Trey Gowdy Full Interview Today 2/19/17 With Judge Jeanine Pirro, Trump News Today.

https://youtu.be/lJGSHIJfVTA

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 19, 2017, 03:49:54 PM
Please provide a short list of issues Obama didn't lie about

I saw a graph the other day that showed Obama had about 16% of provable untruths in eight years in the WH. In a month, Trump has achieved 69% of saying stuff that is provably false. I know he calls it alternative facts, but its not. Its lies. The funny/disturbing part is Spicer and Conway can't agree on which lie to trot out to cover up what their boss says. Or as one journo said; " Its impossible to know what he means when he says words".  ;D

As for 'fake' news. The WH is asked for verification on a story they put out, and then don't reply to enquiries. But when its published, Trump whines via twatter that a story put out (which he's admitted is real) is fake when its published!

He's fucking demented.

starrmtn001

BLOODBATH AT THE STATE DEPARTMENT: LOOK WHAT REX TILLERSON JUST DID THAT HAS TRUMP SMILING!  2.19.17.

https://youtu.be/Vh0OkbGzx7A

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on February 19, 2017, 04:21:40 PM
I saw a graph the other day that showed Obama had about 16% of provable untruths in eight years in the WH. In a month, Trump has achieved 69% of saying stuff that is provably false...

First of all, that's not a list of issues, its some made up statistics. 

And let me guess - it was put out by the Democrat Fake News Media?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 19, 2017, 04:37:57 PM

Let's assume you're correct; what are the real statistics?  Citing Trump dpesn't count btw. He wouldn't know truth if it hit him full in the face.

starrmtn001

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 19, 2017, 04:37:57 PM

Remember.  YP live on the other side of the pond and can't see, first hand, what is going on here.  He has to rely on second-hand information fed to him by the Fake News Media of his choice.