• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

paladin1991

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on February 04, 2017, 09:05:27 PM

There's only one way to be sure. Tell him that you fucked his mother and await his response.
;D

paladin1991

Quote from: MachiaVelli on February 04, 2017, 09:37:34 PM
Anarchy? Never.

How "my world would work"?

I'm not exactly sure.

What I am sure of is Trump/Hillary and the whole American political system is a sham.

https://youtu.be/jobfvKVBT4E

Jackstar

Quote from: Silent on February 11, 2011, 06:40:07 AM
I've heard talk about him running for president. [...] His whole life has been about screwing people and building power.

This post did not get the appreciation it deserves.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar© on February 05, 2017, 03:05:15 PM
This post did not get the appreciation it deserves.

How does this make him different from anyone else who runs for President except that he did it in front of God and everybody.  Much less smoke and mirrors.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 05, 2017, 03:55:55 PM
How does this make him different from anyone else who runs for President except that he did it in front of God and everybody.  Much less smoke and mirrors.

Good point; no-one who voted for him can complain further down the line that he didn't say he wouldn't fuck em over. However they can complain with a great deal of validity, that he did promise to drain the swamp but didn't say then he'd systematically fill it back up with his own alligators. I'm just looking forward to the day when its obvious to everyone that Bannon runs the joint, and his brand of 'We the people' doesn't mean you the people.  ;)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on February 05, 2017, 04:05:10 PM
Good point; no-one who voted for him can complain further down the line that he didn't say he wouldn't fuck em over. However they can complain with a great deal of validity, that he did promise to drain the swamp but didn't say then he'd systematically fill it back up with his own alligators. I'm just looking forward to the day when its obvious to everyone that Bannon runs the joint, and his brand of 'We the people' doesn't mean you the people.  ;)

Where have you been Pud?  I thought there might be some kind of denial of service thing going on over there or something.

Where did you get your crystal ball?  I'd like to get one for myself.

Dr. MD MD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PW_02k7LRMo

paladin1991

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 05, 2017, 07:39:35 AM
Everybody has a little Neanderthal in them.  I myself can pick up a dime off the floor without bending over.

I once saw a Filipina whore (not racist, she was a whore) who could pick up a stack of quarters without using her hands.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 05, 2017, 04:14:04 PM
Where have you been Pud?  I thought there might be some kind of denial of service thing going on over there or something.

Where did you get your crystal ball?  I'd like to get one for myself.

No need for a crystal ball.  :)

WOTR

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 05, 2017, 12:29:06 PM
  it always gets better.
I suppose that depends on whether or not you wake up in the morning...  :-\

paladin1991

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 05, 2017, 10:40:52 AM
This is me shit-for-brains:

Dude!  You're not black?  You sound black when you type, my brother.

paladin1991

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 05, 2017, 12:29:06 PM
o

It bothers me that you've thought this out.  Suicide is for suckers.  it always gets better.

Fucking A Skippy.  If it doesn't get better, I can always groove on the fact that I can inflict myself on the skeevy fuckers who drove me to suicide in the first place.

Lt.Uhura

Some people say, give him a chance
Aww, some people say, wait till he's convicted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hNr8WpVYI0

The Democrat Party has been inching Leftward for decades now, with a sharp Left Turn in 2006 when they gave us Nancy Pelosi as House Speaker, then again in 2008 when they nominated and elected Barock Obama.

During his term, the border was left wide open, he governed by executive order, decreed immigrant amnesties, bypassed the Senate on the treaty with Iran, projected weakness resulting in vacuums in East Asia, across the Middle East, and elsewhere, overregulation and general business unfriendliness leading to near zero growth, the ObamaCare debacle, intentionally dividing Americans by race, class, gender, on and on.

His actions lost the House, lost the Senate, lost governorships, and lost state legislatures for his party.  His party leadership is now disconnected from what used to be the party core.  His party is now in a battle between those who would move the party back towards mainstream America, and those who would continue ''the revolution'' and take the party further to the left.

Along comes Donald Trump.  He campaigns on, then once in office moves on, the reversal of damaging regulations, reversal of policy hostile to energy production, reversal of globalist trade policy - which is damaging to US small business and labor, border control, speaking the truth about Islamic terror, reversing policy on the acceptance of poorly vetted refugees and others from certain violent majority Islamic countries, projecting strength and determination to protect our interests abroad, and so on.

In other words, normal, sensible decisions.  And look at the reaction.  The people intent on destroying the country are seeing all their hard work over the past 8 plus years undone before their eyes.  And they can't stand it. 

Kidnostad3

I just watched he best Super Bowl game ever!

WildCard

Quote from: Justin Time on February 05, 2017, 02:49:53 PM
If Bernie were the better choice, I guess you didn't work hard enough to make that happen.  Or maybe you expected somebody else to do all the heavy lifting.   Oh, wait, I bet you 'voted.'  You did your job, right?

You're a very mean person. MODS!!!

pate

QuoteHow does this make him different from anyone else who runs for President except that he did it in front of God and everybody.  Much less smoke and mirrors.

Chin up?  check!

Stiffie upwards?  check

Wot, WHAT?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmannAYiwh0

mmm

Meister_000

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on February 05, 2017, 07:38:10 PM
Some people say, give him a chance
Aww, some people say, wait till he's convicted

pate

Clearly a reptilian, that.

Still waiting for the hordes of kkokie's assertions of his Reptiallianness, or NorDickNess(Mawnstoor).
\
Y'know the kakaistocracy...

Muh spelt!

Quote from: Meister_000 on February 06, 2017, 12:03:43 AM

It's edgy and all, but instead of making an actual point it was apparently more important for this lady to add to the general divisiveness.

Quote from: Justin Time on February 05, 2017, 11:45:20 AM
Why do anti gun types insist on quoting SUICIDE rates.  Those who are killing themselves will find another way to off themselves.  Guns tend to be a masculine tool for suicide.  That same mentality that will off itself with a gun will walk into a train, jump off a building or some other near sure way out.

I've had 2 relatives kill themselves with a gun. My grandfather and a great-aunt.  The great-aunt had cancer and was tired of laying n bed and being in pain.  My grandfather had bad breathing problems from years working as a painter from the 20's-50's.  He developed terrible asthma and had enough of it.  I really don't believe in suicide but if you're on the road to death anyway with no chance of recovery and in terrible pain then I completely understand why some choose that method.  If they don't use a gun, they will find another way anyway.

pate

Quote from: Justin Time on February 05, 2017, 11:45:20 AM
Why do anti gun types insist on quoting SUICIDE rates.  Those who are killing themselves will find another way to off themselves.  Guns tend to be a masculine tool for suicide.  That same mentality that will off itself with a gun will walk into a train, jump off a building or some other near sure way out.

Ah, heck, Justin, yew git muh!

I 'ahnd't bully t'g'git meh...  Mmm

Plane, Trane or Auto?

Mwe Man'self d'mands.  Offen hantz!

SD'Accord!

Meister_000

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 06, 2017, 12:45:54 AM
It's edgy and all, but instead of making an actual point it was apparently more important for this lady to add to the general divisiveness.

Moron (you)