• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Quote from: PaulAtreides on February 05, 2017, 05:15:06 AM
Meaningless as the counties are not adjusted for population size.  Typical right wing gun nut misuse of statistics.

WildCard

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 05, 2017, 09:48:36 AM

Yeah there's ethnic humor and there's ass hole humor.  There's no censorship here and no political correctness so carry on.  Use of that word does tell me something about you though.

Well, I wouldn't say it in front of you. I'm not a savage!
So yeah, point taken.

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 05, 2017, 09:48:36 AM
Question:  how do you know you don't hurt people's feelings?

I like this bait. You're right. I don't. Fuck em.
Feelings are not an argument. Victim-hood is not any kind of currency.

pyewacket

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 05, 2017, 07:45:26 AM
It's definitely a choreographed penis size competition.  It started during halftime at a Super Bowl party.

You are close! The 'Gopak' or 'Hopak' is derived from their word for 'jump' and originated with the Cossacks in Ukraine. One of the few diversions allowed to the military, it demonstrates manliness, heroism, speed and strength. They improvised moves and simulated battle to each performer's time and rhythm.

Probably not for the PC crowd.  ;)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: WildCard on February 05, 2017, 10:05:22 AM
So yeah, point taken.

I like this bait. You're right. I don't. Fuck em.
Feelings are not an argument. Victim-hood is not any kind of currency.

This is me shit-for-brains:

WildCard

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 05, 2017, 10:47:51 AM
Nose picking, low rent redneck imbeciles:

This is me shit-for-brains: ^

I take it back. Maybe I would say it front of you. I thought your point was that it's not said in polite company. No offense intended.

Or was it the bait meme? If I missed the point, explain it to me.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: WildCard on February 05, 2017, 10:05:22 AM
So yeah, point taken.

Okay so not only are you an idiot, you're a coward.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: WildCard on February 05, 2017, 10:59:56 AM
This is me shit-for-brains: ^

I take it back. Maybe I would say it front of you. I thought your point was that it's not said in polite company. No offense intended.

Or was it the bait meme? If I missed the point, explain it to me.

The only thing I can think when I encounter people like you is that there must be some African Americans in your mamas woodpile and thus the resentment.  If you don't understand this get someone to explain it to you.

WildCard

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 05, 2017, 11:01:15 AM
Okay so not only are you an idiot, you're a coward.

I wouldn't use any profanity in front of anyone who had any sort of leverage over me.
If that makes me a coward, OK.

Is that the point of the pictures? Cause you all look the same to me. But you do clean up nice. You could kick my ass? Probably. Your're richer than me? No doubt. You win.

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 05, 2017, 11:04:32 AM
The only thing I can think when I encounter people like you is that there must be some African Americans in your mamas woodpile and thus the resentment.  If you don't understand this get someone to explain it to you.

I think I have heard a phrase like that . . . Wait. Are you trying to hurt my feelings? You have me confused with someone else.

paladin1991

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on February 04, 2017, 07:16:22 PM
Just so everyone's clear, none of my ancestors capered in parti-colored hose. They frisked and cavorted, and some were said to have had a gamboling addiction, but they drew the line at capering.

Yeah.  Capering is for fags and hewillnotdived.us camera monkies.

Jackstar

Quote from: Justin Time on January 29, 2017, 07:17:54 PM
Ah, yes, 'baby killers,' 'forced birth' and 'control.'  Magic words.  Sorry Stranger, I'm all for 'self control.'   As in, keep your dick in your pants or stop spreading your legs.  I know, Stranger, ppl should be as stupid as cattle and fuck with no consequence, right?

If ppl are going to be stupid as cattle then how about a using a condom?  Or is that just too much to expect or ask?  Oh right, right, makes you not feel anything.....kinda like the sub human response to getting knocked up....'shit, baby, just go down to Planned Parenthood.  They'll suck that baby right out of you.  Kinda like going to the dentist, only cheaper.  Hell, tell them you're broke and the stupid taxpayers will pay for it.  Shit baby, we'll be screwing like rabbits in no time!'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVxIXTK8s8o

paladin1991

Quote from: MachiaVelli on February 04, 2017, 08:04:20 PM
Trump is a narcissistic fucking moron. Make no doubts about this.

We live in a country divided.

So where are you and the other half of the cuntry you live in moving to?  Will there be kek and ice cream, pony rides and unlimited EBT cards?

paladin1991

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on February 04, 2017, 08:19:12 PM
If you'll see, the statistics gun.com article used are from the CDC (via Kaiser Family Foundation). If the good folks at gun.com wanted to fiddle with the findings it looks like they chose not to, and in fact, seemed to make a point of noting their gun-lovin' southern brethren scoring so high on the chart.

Statistically, the chances still remain higher of being killed by someone you know (including oneself), than being killed in "the wrong place" by a stranger.

At this website (The American Foundation for Suicide Prevention) there's an interactive map with state by state statistics. Or you can go to the CDC and use their statistics to make your own maps for suicide vs homicide rates, etc.

http://afsp.org/about-suicide/suicide-statistics/
www.cdc.gov

Why do anti gun types insist on quoting SUICIDE rates.  Those who are killing themselves will find another way to off themselves.  Guns tend to be a masculine tool for suicide.  That same mentality that will off itself with a gun will walk into a train, jump off a building or some other near sure way out.

paladin1991

Quote from: MachiaVelli on February 04, 2017, 08:38:41 PM
I have to agree. You were fucked if you did and fucked if you didn't. Maybe it is time to take freedom back and fuck the Government.
ooooooh.  A rabble rouser.  Look out guys.  The new guy is a shill for the gubmint.    ;D

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on February 04, 2017, 09:28:30 PM
I believe one Bellgabber is capable of decoding my missive, fully.

He just left.

Jackstar

Quoteforces loyal to Freemason leader President Donald Trump struck back by plastering Rome (Italy) with thousands of posters featuring a picture of a stern-faced Pontiff with the slogan “Where's your mercy?” and slamming him for “beheading of the Knights of Malta”â€"and that Italian police officials are still swiftly and rapidly pasting over with white paper containing the message “illegal advertising”.

Too bad they couldn't just /ignore them.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: WildCard on February 05, 2017, 11:36:40 AM
I wouldn't use any profanity in front of anyone who had any sort of leverage over me.
If that makes me a coward, OK.

Is that the point of the pictures? Cause you all look the same to me. But you do clean up nice. You could kick my ass? Probably. Your're richer than me? No doubt. You win.

I think I have heard a phrase like that . . . Wait. Are you trying to hurt my feelings? You have me confused with someone else.

Of course I'm not trying to hurt your feelings any more than you want to hurt anyone's feelings when you use the n word.  The phrases I use have no currency.

I'm glad we discussed it

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Justin Time on February 05, 2017, 11:45:20 AM
Why do anti gun types insist on quoting SUICIDE rates. 

Yeah, doesn't it make you just want to blow your brains out?

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 05, 2017, 11:58:49 AM
Yeah, doesn't it make you just want to blow your brains out?

If it were me, I'd prefer a pyrethreum job to the fluoride. Pyrethreum, you kill the roaches right there, in front of God and The Client.

Fluoride, you throw it down, you come back a couple of weeks later--they're running around as fat as hogs.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar© on February 05, 2017, 12:25:01 PM

If it were me, I'd prefer a pyrethreum job to the fluoride. Pyrethreum, you kill the roaches right there, in front of God and The Client.

Fluoride, you throw it down, you come back a couple of weeks later--they're running around as fat as hogs.
o

It bothers me that you've thought this out.  Suicide is for suckers.  it always gets better.

TigerLily

Quote from: pyewacket on February 05, 2017, 10:28:09 AM
You are close! The 'Gopak' or 'Hopak' is derived from their word for 'jump' and originated with the Cossacks in Ukraine. One of the few diversions allowed to the military, it demonstrates manliness, heroism, speed and strength. They improvised moves and simulated battle to each performer's time and rhythm.

Probably not for the PC crowd.  ;)

Nice video, pye. Nothing like sipping morning coffee while watching beautiful men fly through the air.  Great warm up for Super Bowl

WildCard

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 05, 2017, 12:29:06 PM
It bothers me that you've thought this out.  The phrases I use have no currency.

pyewacket

Quote from: TigerLily on February 05, 2017, 12:44:48 PM
Nice video, pye. Nothing like sipping morning coffee while watching beautiful men fly through the air.  Great warm up for Super Bowl

They are nice, aren't they. Enjoy the game. Some folks go all out- here's enough for everybody.  ;)

Jackstar

It bothers me that you've thought this out.

Nothing is true. Everything is permissible.

It bothers me
There's that fluoride we talked about.

paladin1991

Quote from: MachiaVelli on February 04, 2017, 08:49:36 PM
Nuclear war? Hasn't the DoomsDay clock advanced since he went into office?

We needed more choices. Bernie would have been a better choice.

The current state of geopolitics is in shambles due to Trump.

Only Sheep look for leaders...

Trump is the Judas Goat that will lead all the sheep to slaughter.
If Bernie were the better choice, I guess you didn't work hard enough to make that happen.  Or maybe you expected somebody else to do all the heavy lifting.   Oh, wait, I bet you 'voted.'  You did your job, right?