• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

SredniVashtar

With any luck we can line up all the Trump voters against the big, beautiful Mexican wall and shoot them. Bloody hell, what's wrong with some people if they can look at this and not see problems?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on January 31, 2017, 04:49:16 PM
There was a time not so long ago that submariners and submarines were considered a cowardly and unsporting method of warfare by top side senior naval officers.

You Brits said the same thing about the crossbow didn't you.  It's only cowardly until you acquire the technology.  I'm right about this you know.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 31, 2017, 05:57:23 PM
With any luck we can line up all the Trump voters against the big, beautiful Mexican wall and shoot them. Bloody hell, what's wrong with some people if they can look at this and not see problems?

It's because we aren't looking at it through the eyes of a demented scum bag like you.  ALL RADICAL LIBERALS MUST DIE!

Yorkshire pud

Only the non believers think he's a self obsessed publicity whore. Did you watch when Giuliani was telling him how wonderful he was? It was toe curlingly embarrassing. Such sychophancy didn't go un-noticed; Trump nodded sagely and accepted his fellatio.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 31, 2017, 05:58:05 PM
You Brits said the same thing about the crossbow didn't you.  It's only cowardly until you acquire the technology.  I'm right about this you know.

Hey, I'm the messenger.  8)

Yorkshire pud

The puppet SCOTUS pick will be like Miss World... Long pause...'And in first place we have...................................................................'

Does anyone think he's taking this seriously?

Dr. MD MD

With any luck we can line up all the Trump voters against the big, beautiful Mexican wall and shoot them.

I love it when queers try to talk tough. It's adorable!  :D

Bloody hell, what's wrong with some people if they can look at this and not see problems?

We been asking that for the last 8 years. Where were you?!  >:(  ::)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on January 31, 2017, 06:03:28 PM
Hey, I'm the messenger.  8)

ALL MESSENGERS MUST BE SHOT! (Or be beaten severely about the head and shoulders at the very least.)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 31, 2017, 06:07:29 PM
ALL MESSENGERS MUST BE SHOT! (Or be beaten severely about the head and shoulders at the very least.)

Beaten about the face and neck with a broken bottle?  :D

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 31, 2017, 06:00:50 PM
It's because we aren't looking at it through the eyes of a demented scum bag like you.  ALL RADICAL LIBERALS MUST DIE!

You managed a post without a single spelling error. Your nurse must be helping you while she's liquidising your din-dins.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on January 31, 2017, 06:05:13 PM
The puppet SCOTUS pick will be like Miss World... Long pause...'And in first place we have...................................................................'

Does anyone think he's taking this seriously?

I have it on good authority that Miss Demeanor will be the nominee. 

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 31, 2017, 06:06:06 PM
I love it when queers try to talk tough. It's adorable!  :D

Yeah, says the guy who's too pussy to even say what sources he gets his news from, 'cos the nasty man might say mean things about him. Boo fucking hoo, you tragic little shit stain.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 31, 2017, 06:11:23 PM
Yeah, says the guy who's too pussy to even say what sources he gets his news from, 'cos the nasty man might say mean things about him. Boo fucking hoo, you tragic little shit stain.

Are you really in need of sources? Really?  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 31, 2017, 06:09:25 PM
I have it on good authority that Miss Demeanor will be the nominee.

I hope the nominees will be out looking for a nice dress. They haven't very long until the circus starts and the Orange oaf presents his show.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 31, 2017, 06:12:42 PM
Are you really in need of sources? Really?  :D

You certainly are.  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on January 31, 2017, 06:14:04 PM

You certainly are.  ;D

Nah! I can always rely on you to drop your highly credible BBC links here.  ::)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 31, 2017, 06:09:24 PM
You managed a post without a single spelling error. Your nurse must be helping you while she's liquidising your din-dins.

And you posted something without making reference to male genitalia.  Be sure and mention that to your therapist.  He'll be proud.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 31, 2017, 06:15:38 PM

As opposed to Alex Jones? Ermmmmmmm... decisions.  ;D

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 31, 2017, 06:15:38 PM

While you ooze credibility. You're too scared to even say how old you are.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 31, 2017, 06:17:19 PM
And you posted something without making reference to male genitalia.  Be sure and mention that to your therapist.  He'll be proud.

As it was written in response to a cock I felt it would be superfluous.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 31, 2017, 06:18:39 PM
While you ooze credibility. You're too scared to even say how old you are.

Alright, fine! I'm 257 years old...and I'm really a vampire, of course.  8)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 31, 2017, 06:25:46 PM
Alright, fine! I'm 257 years old...and I'm really a vampire, of course.  8)

You're a shit-flinging monkey who won't take a stand on any position because he's afraid of being attacked.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 31, 2017, 06:20:00 PM
As it was written in response to a cock I felt it would be superfluous.

Whoops, there you went and did it again.  On another subject,  you really shouldn't be criticizing others for not revealing things about themselves.  By not being candid with us about your actually being a recently arrived Pakistani rug salesman you deny your heritage.  Your parents will have to have you stoned.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 31, 2017, 06:30:12 PM
Whoops, there you went and did it again.  On another subject,  you really shouldn't be criticizing others for not revealing things about themselves.  By not being candid with us about your actually being a recently arrived Pakistani rug salesman you deny your heritage.  Your parents will have to have you stoned.

If that's the case, then he's taken one hell of a crash course in English language and literature; not to mention superlative voice coaching.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 31, 2017, 06:27:10 PM
You're a shit-flinging monkey who won't take a stand on any position because he's afraid of being attacked.

Not taking stand?! No sir! I won't stand for it!  >:(

LadyFish

I've never watched the Apprentice before. Does the Donald give a rose to the Supreme Court winner that President Bannon chose?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on January 31, 2017, 06:34:02 PM

If that's the case, then he's taken one hell of a crash course in English language and literature; not to mention superlative voice coaching.

Yeah, I hear he's actually quite a good mezzo soprano.  That's not him writting the lame shit he posts here.  It's his boy friend.  Sheesh, he even fooled you.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 31, 2017, 06:42:23 PM
Yeah, I hear he's actually quite a good mezzo soprano.  That's not him writting the lame shit he posts here.  It's his boy friend.  Sheesh, he even fooled you.

Filipino houseboys are de rigueur in the British Isles. particularly with Highland crofters for some reason.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: LadyFish on January 31, 2017, 06:37:17 PM
I've never watched the Apprentice before. Does the Donald give a rose to the Supreme Court winner that President Bannon chose?

Yes.