Author Topic: President Donald J. Trump  (Read 1827488 times)

Re: President Donald J. Trump
« Reply #63000 on: December 17, 2017, 12:22:14 AM »
Ooooooooh! Dr. Mexican you fucked now son!

Spy is bellgabs buttplug

« Reply #63001 on: December 17, 2017, 12:25:13 AM »
Hillary shuld hav one. She was smart. Best she was. Smooth move on.org.

4 Tran Mole's Buttplug

« Reply #63002 on: December 17, 2017, 12:26:23 AM »
You wanna fuck with these trollz?  Everybody sign out and use aliases.  Ha!!!  Ha!!!

« Reply #63003 on: December 17, 2017, 12:27:26 AM »
Cyber Command Red Team, safties off. FBI HRT will not be needed, but the local Sheriff is enroute. Track him! We've got a potential runner here.

4chan mole

« Reply #63004 on: December 17, 2017, 12:27:58 AM »
You wanna fuck with these trollz?  Everybody sign out and use aliases.  Ha!!!  Ha!!!
That's what I did. Ha!!! Ha!!!

« Reply #63005 on: December 17, 2017, 12:29:22 AM »
Rodger that. Going dark.

4 Tran Mole's Buttplug

« Reply #63006 on: December 17, 2017, 12:29:25 AM »

Buttplugs are my bitch

« Reply #63007 on: December 17, 2017, 12:33:10 AM »
Grabtrality off, wheels are falling. Re-elect obatard!

« Reply #63008 on: December 17, 2017, 12:35:21 AM »
Hillary shuld hav one. She was smart. Best she was. Smooth move on.org.

Negative. She and her people stole the nomination from Bernie.

« Reply #63009 on: December 17, 2017, 12:37:14 AM »

So yeah, what, there's like two of you?

4 Tran Mole's Buttplug

« Reply #63010 on: December 17, 2017, 12:37:29 AM »

Negative. She and her people stole the nomination from Bernie.

I tellz ya.  This girl knows her shit.  No foolin' her!

« Reply #63011 on: December 17, 2017, 12:38:06 AM »

I tellz ya.  This girl knows her shit.  No foolin' her!

You're not helping.

Re-elect buttplugs bitch

« Reply #63012 on: December 17, 2017, 12:39:34 AM »
Anal warts for President.

« Reply #63013 on: December 17, 2017, 12:42:55 AM »

Me and my friends? You might want to stop jumping to conclusions. You're really bad at it.

Roz isn't allowed to have any friends but me. I absolutely forbid it

4 Tran Mole's Buttplug

« Reply #63014 on: December 17, 2017, 12:43:07 AM »

So yeah, what, there's like two of you?

;)

4 Tran Mole's Buttplug

« Reply #63015 on: December 17, 2017, 12:44:24 AM »

You're not helping.

Sorry!  Gotta remain inCOGnito, y'know.

« Reply #63016 on: December 17, 2017, 12:47:46 AM »

You're kind of blowing my cover here, Tigerlily. :D

« Reply #63017 on: December 17, 2017, 12:50:57 AM »

You're kind of blowing my cover here, Tigerlily. :D

Have fun hanging out with the boys but remember, in bed by midnight. I'll be waiting

« Reply #63018 on: December 17, 2017, 12:51:50 AM »

You're a total fascist too...but I'm OK with you and Roz. Even though you've given into the influence of evil I sense there's still some good in you. ;)

« Reply #63019 on: December 17, 2017, 12:53:59 AM »

You're a total fascist too...but I'm OK with you and Roz. Even though you've given into the influence of evil I sense there's still some good in you. ;)

Why do you think I'm a fascist? Go by my posts only.

« Reply #63020 on: December 17, 2017, 12:55:07 AM »

Don't be fooled by this sweet, innocent smile

« Reply #63021 on: December 17, 2017, 12:55:56 AM »

Don't be fooled by this sweet, innocent smile

Thanks for the heads up.

4 Tran Mole's Buttplug

« Reply #63022 on: December 17, 2017, 12:56:56 AM »
No fun now.  The 2 BG ladies of the left that shoot straight are muh only company.  The 4 Trannies sure are big and bad after they get run off.  Ha!  Ha!!! Gunna 'run now but like Arnie, I'LL BE BACK!!!  HA!!!! HA!!!!!

4chan mole

« Reply #63023 on: December 17, 2017, 12:57:50 AM »

*typing in green text*
>exposed pedophile Dr.MD

>desperately begging for acceptance and friendship
>lol

« Reply #63024 on: December 17, 2017, 01:01:24 AM »
No fun now.  The 2 BG ladies of the left that shoot straight are muh only company.  The 4 Trannies sure are big and bad after they get run off.  Ha!  Ha!!! Gunna 'run now but like Arnie, I'LL BE BACK!!!  HA!!!! HA!!!!!

I don't think I'm left either. I don't want the government to decide what I can and cannot do, such as have a gun. Just because there are crazy people that get a hold of one shouldn't decide whether I should be able to own one. Or do anything really, just as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else. If the government tells you what to do they own you.

4 Tran Mole's Buttplug

« Reply #63025 on: December 17, 2017, 01:01:27 AM »

Thanks for the heads up.

Imma getting uh... good at sounding like a 4 Tran Troll.  Ain't I George?  I..uh...better get tuh sleep, George.  Right, George?

« Reply #63026 on: December 17, 2017, 01:01:48 AM »
*typing in green text*
>exposed pedophile Dr.MD

>desperately begging for acceptance and friendship
>lol

4 Tran Mole's Buttplug

« Reply #63027 on: December 17, 2017, 01:05:00 AM »

I don't think I'm left either. I don't want the government to decide what I can and cannot do, such as have a gun. Just because there are crazy people that get a hold of one shouldn't decide whether I should be able to own one. Or do anything really, just as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else. If the government tells you what to do they own you.

I'd uh sayyy more, George but uh we're on the same page.

Apologies tuh uh Steinbeck.  Please tell 'em I'm sorry, George.

« Reply #63028 on: December 17, 2017, 01:05:28 AM »
Try to concentrate, PB. I pointed out Mueller's war record to contrast him with the asshole (Trump) who's trying to discredit him and the entire FBI.  McCain and Obama have nothing to do with it.

Mueller has a sterling reputation. Trump is a lying, cheating, misogynistic piece of shit with severe mental problems.  If Trump and his sycophants think Mueller has no evidence then what the hell are they afraid of? Why are they trying to discredit him? Why are the blathering idiots at Fox News demanding he be fired?

The Ds and the pretend media know the Republican base is concerned about things like morals, ethics, patriotism, values, and so on, while the Democrat base is not.  The Republican base expects their party's elected officials to adhere to a certain standard, while the Democrat base does not have that expctation of their party's elected officials.

The Democrats use that.  The media uses that.

So when an Obama is up against a McCain, the war hero stuff vs a rat with ties to people like Rev Wright and Bill Ayres is downplayed, ignored, and buried by the Ds and their accomplices in the media, but when it's the other side - Muller vs Trump - it's played up, hoping to confuse the Republican base and turn them against Trump.

We see the same thing with the Barney Franks, the Ted Kennedys, and the rest - the Democrat base had no issue with them and their disgusting sexual behavior and the media doesn't pursue it, but when any Republicans have the same issues (whether it's even true or not), we see their voters abandon them.

It's the same reason the Clintons, Obama, and the rest have gotten away with dishonestly, corruption, lies, crimes, and everything else, without their base turning on them - but it's much more difficult for a Republican to survive doing even one tenth of what their colleagues in the other party expect to get away with.

What, you thought the rioters who tear up our downtowns, block roads, attack police, prevent people from speaking - and their supporters - are just as good as the people who get up and go to work every day?  They aren't. 

« Reply #63029 on: December 17, 2017, 01:07:01 AM »

Even leftists want to be heavily armed. And I tell people what to do. Even if it does hurt ... them