• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

albrecht

Quote from: Spy on November 26, 2017, 06:01:23 PM
"If this is who we are or who we are becoming, I have wasted 40 years of my life. Until now it was not possible for me to conceive of an American President capable of such an outrageous assault on truth, a free press or the first amendment."

General Michael Hayden, Former Director of CIA & NSA
One of the great things about Trump, maybe one of the few great things but that is a matter of opinion, is that he is forcing leftists and democrats to praise the CIA, NSA, etc. I look forward to seeing Hanoi Jane in a full meltdown burning her bra and gnashing her teeth against Trump while praising people like Hayden- currently on the board of Chertoff Group and CNN employee but former Director of such agencies like the CIA and NSA who initiated, or expanded, the vast, warrant-less surveillance of US citizens and firm member of the military-industrial-corporate complex, to use a term! I love leftist nutjobs wearing "pussy-hats" praising guys like him. Classic!

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 26, 2017, 07:00:49 PM
Planning on living forever by drinking the blood of children? Start with your own.  ;)
You still unemployed, uninsured and on food stamps? I dearly hope you are.

Mr. Mueller is bringing the figgy pudding soon, so shut up and stay in your seat.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on November 26, 2017, 07:32:18 PM
One of the great things about Trump, maybe one of the few great things but that is a matter of opinion, is that he is forcing leftists and democrats to praise the CIA, NSA, etc. I look forward to seeing Hanoi Jane in a full meltdown burning her bra and gnashing her teeth against Trump while praising people like Hayden- currently on the board of Chertoff Group and CNN employee but former Director of such agencies like the CIA and NSA who initiated, or expanded, the vast, warrant-less surveillance of US citizens and firm member of the military-industrial-corporate complex, to use a term! I love leftist nutjobs wearing "pussy-hats" praising guys like him. Classic!

"If this is who we are or who we are becoming, I have wasted 40 years of my life. Until now it was not possible for me to conceive of an American President capable of such an outrageous assault on truth, a free press or the first amendment."

When Obama was attacking media, spying on reporters, manipulating them on a daily basis, that was all A-OK.  Because everything Obama did was cool.

When we have an out of control media doing their level best to bring down a president - and for whom facts don't matter in doing so - well, it's the free press and no one is supposed to say anything.  What about Trump's freedom of expression, did he lose that when he became president?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on November 26, 2017, 07:38:54 PM

Mr. Mueller is bringing the figgy pudding soon, so shut up and stay in your seat.

It's a good thing you live in Europe. Otherwise I'd have to slap your Eurofag face for that. Mueller isn't who you think he is, you know nothing slut.  :P

Gee, he called them the fake media again.  I wonder if they can survive.

Aren't they the ones who coined the term fake media in the first place, in order to attack those of the media who aren't part of their ''progressive'' coalition?  Isn't this simply hypocracy?  Maybe some news outlet can do a story on that.

Gd5150

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on November 26, 2017, 07:38:54 PM

There’s a rock with the other loser jerkoffs of bellgab who are too scared and stupid to muster more than the occasional drive by ignoramous comment like yourself. Get under it with aceofflubs, duneboy and spy. Join them in their circle jerk dumbfuck. There’s sharks in these waters and you forgot your floaties.

It’s that time again boys. Time to revisit to the shit for brains mueller investigaton. And here we go......20 months of illegal investigations and wiretaps, and the ZERO evidence of Trump Campaign/Russian collusion continues...

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 26, 2017, 08:12:22 PM
It's a good thing you live in Europe.

I don't believe you could live in Europe.  No single-wide gently used FEMA trailers.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on November 26, 2017, 09:21:57 PM
I don't believe you could live in Europe.  No single-wide gently used FEMA trailers.

Gas yourself and get it over with. This year-long hissy fit is unbecoming.  ::)

Kidnostad3

Ever been to Europe. About two weeks ago I was shown a place in Spain near Granada where people are living in caves.  They have electricity but no running water.  They’d kill for a double wide.  There are other places in Europe, mostly in the South, where there is crippling poverty and living conditions much worse than you see anywhere in the U.S.  And they are not migrants.  Trust me on this.

3OctaveFart

When I see the retard in your avatar space, jagoff, I keep scrolling. To read your posts would be like eating shit.

So pound those little fingers and write 500 more words of mush for somebody else.

Make yourself useful for once.

albrecht

Are any FEMA trailers "gently used?" Considering they are trailers, they are government bought/leased, they are made with questionable specs and material, and there have been so many 'weather events?'

Maybe no FEMA trailers in Europe or the UK but plenty of ratty-old caravans (gypsies and travelers and just vacationers,) dreary (and dangerous both in terms of crime as well as fire-traps) council estates, and lots of what-used-to-be decent neighborhoods often ruined by Muslim scum (Moroccans are my personal dislike but there are other bad ones) who don't seem to understand the idea of a trash-can, getting a job, yard (what that they are in those areas) maintenance, family planning, and not hanging drying laundry in any and all available space. Interestingly, to funny effects, they also sometimes try to steal/share power and water which results in them becoming ill (wrong line, Omar, that is a sewer or drain line) or, worse, fires and explosions (not caused by them practicing Islamic peace but just by poor jobs in the stealing/sharing of gas and electrical pipes and so "boom!")  Which sometimes, unfortunately, effects citizens and/or non-Muslims also, even if just outages, which is bad.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on November 26, 2017, 09:32:44 PM
When I see the retard in your avatar space, jagoff, I keep scrolling. To read your posts would be like eating shit.

So pound those little fingers and write 500 more words of mush for somebody else.

Obviously you read them. You can't help yourself. Otherwise you wouldn't respond at all, loser.  :D

3OctaveFart

I wasn't talking to you, little one. I will occasionally respond to your posts - think of it as an act of charity.

Everyone here realizes you're the biggest shitlord on the thread, even the people on your own 'side'.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on November 26, 2017, 09:45:51 PM
I wasn't talking to you, little one. I will occasionally respond to your posts - think of it as an act of charity.

Everyone here realizes you're the biggest shitlord on the thread, even the people on your own 'side'.

a) I don't control what other people think and b) It's highly doubtful you have the slightest inkling of what they think. Therefore c) gas yourself.

Kidnostad3

With a name like 3OctaveFart, you’re really going to criticize my avatar, the dreaded Green Bastard ?You and Sissy Pants should arrange a play date.  You have being profoundly fucked up and low class in common and if you snort a line or two of coke with him he’ll blow you.

3OctaveFart

I wasn't talking to you either, old man.

If you are looking for class on a site where there is a 900,000-page thread on George Senda - have at it.

If you want someone to mumble 'Thank you for your service' try the airport next month. You can put on your old uniform if it will help. You'll get no such pleasure from me.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 26, 2017, 09:48:34 PM
a) I don't control what other people think
Oh, but you wish you could.

Like your doughey-faced president.

All you little balls of shit wish you could.

paladin1991

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 26, 2017, 03:47:58 PM
I’m surprised to hear that they have any in inventory.   Great old gun but as I recall it had a seven round magazine and with one in the chamber would only have an 8 round max load as compared to 12 to 19 round (depending on calibre) double stacks in modern automatics.  I like the Barreta M-9 the military transitioned to (I think in the late seventies) but I understand there were complaints of it not having sufficient stopping power in a combat situation and are now going to .40s or 10mm.  I wouldn’t mind having one for old times sake but, truth be known, I never got really accurate with it and probably would have done more damage beating someone over the head with it than firing it at them.

First 1911 I was issued was so old and worn, the slide rattled on the frame.  Accuracy: fair.  But then again, it's not used for sniping, right?  We all laughed when our instructor said something like this, "If you're down to using your .45, it's no longer a gunfight, better have your kbar in the other hand."
Kid:  7 rounds or 17 rounds, it's the first metal on target that counts.  At least that's the school I was trained in.    IIRC, the Corps got it's 9mm around 1984.  Hated the little fuckers.
I prefer the .45, but it's like Deniro said in some fucking movie, "They're all just tools in a toolbox."  I was carrying the .40 in the mid 90's in Lost Angeles.  Pretty much .45 terminal ballistics on a 9mm platform.  *shrug*  YMMV 

paladin1991

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 26, 2017, 03:59:48 PM
What Marines?  That’s news to me.  As far as I know the Marines haven’t carried 1911’s since transitioning to the Barretta M-9 in the late seventies or early 80’s at the same time the Navy and every other service did.  Maybe you can provide a reference on that.

Brother, I do believe you are wrong here.  I remember units training with a .45 in the mid to late 90's. Maybe it was the FAST companies.  I don't remember exactly.

paladin1991

Whoa.  Looks like another firefight.  Somebody get me a cup of coffee and some popcorn.

paladin1991

the CIA.  Those lying goat fuckers would whore out their own mothers.....after they had a turn at her.  Don't trust 'our friends' for shit.

paladin1991

Oh, come on, Octy.  I thought we were buds.

albrecht

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 26, 2017, 10:14:11 PM

Brother, I do believe you are wrong here.  I remember units training with a .45 in the mid to late 90's. Maybe it was the FAST companies.  I don't remember exactly.
I think, for the most part, the .45 ACP is one of the larger rounds that can, somewhat, effectively be used with suppressor, so maybe has some uses there? (The SIG catalog always seems to shows guys coming out from some swamp with their .45ACP with suppressor attached.) Also, in terms of smaller departments, grandfather-laws, etc some folks like to dance with what brung ya. And people know and are comfortable with the weapon? I see some folks still like revolvers. Weigh more (and for some reason always more expensive in at least the lower end of the market) but reliable, simple operation, no mistakes, easy to clean, etc.

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on November 26, 2017, 10:22:23 PM
I think, for the most part, the .45 ACP is one of the larger rounds that can, somewhat, effectively be used with suppressor, so maybe has some uses there? (The SIG catalog always seems to shows guys coming out from some swamp with their .45ACP with suppressor attached.) Also, in terms of smaller departments, grandfather-laws, etc some folks like to dance with what brung ya. And people know and are comfortable with the weapon? I see some folks still like revolvers. Weigh more (and for some reason always more expensive in at least the lower end of the market) but reliable, simple operation, no mistakes, easy to clean, etc.

Such is life

3OctaveFart

You know I'd buy you a drink, veteran of the Falklands Wars. My father was a Marine, I'd do it on the basis of that alone.

These other monkey-poo flingers need to earn their favors.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on November 26, 2017, 10:05:25 PM
Oh, but you wish you could.

Like your doughey-faced president.

All you little balls of shit wish you could.

No, not really. I think you're projecting.  :)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 26, 2017, 10:14:11 PM

I stand corrected.  I thought I remembered marine sentries carrying Barrettas on post in the early 80’s. 

paladin1991

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on November 26, 2017, 10:24:47 PM
You know I'd buy you a drink, veteran of the Falklands Wars. My father was a Marine, I'd do it on the basis of that alone.

These other monkey-poo flingers need to earn their favors.

First rounds on you!

Kidnostad3

The last time I fired a 1911 was in the mid 80’s at the Washington Navy Yard.  I was told at the time that they were using them for training but that units were being issued the Barettas mainly for  political reasons, according to the range officer, because the 9mm made smaller holes in people. 

I made the mistake of going to the range wearing service dress blues which was the uniform of the day in DC..  Of course after I had removed my jacket and fired a couple of rounds, I had a white shirt with indelible black cosmoline spots all over itâ€"the gun was drenched in the stuff.   I suspected I had been set up and has waiting for the RO to come over and cut my tie off with a pair of scissors but he was actually apologetic.  No doubt a dumbshit mistake and I should have known better.