• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Spy on November 26, 2017, 07:16:26 AM
Time for bed old man. Don't forget to take your meds and soak your dentures overnight. Be sure to pin your address to your jammies in case you wander off during the night and can't find your way home.

You're going to die.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 26, 2017, 01:41:27 PM
You're going to die.

Probably while under the care of some phony doctor.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 26, 2017, 11:13:12 AM
I wonder how many are in the inventory?

I’m surprised to hear that they have any in inventory.   Great old gun but as I recall it had a seven round magazine and with one in the chamber would only have an 8 round max load as compared to 12 to 19 round (depending on calibre) double stacks in modern automatics.  I like the Barreta M-9 the military transitioned to (I think in the late seventies) but I understand there were complaints of it not having sufficient stopping power in a combat situation and are now going to .40s or 10mm.  I wouldn’t mind having one for old times sake but, truth be known, I never got really accurate with it and probably would have done more damage beating someone over the head with it than firing it at them.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on November 26, 2017, 11:29:42 AM
Marines bought a bunch of nice ones several years back and are having to let them go.

What Marines?  That’s news to me.  As far as I know the Marines haven’t carried 1911’s since transitioning to the Barretta M-9 in the late seventies or early 80’s at the same time the Navy and every other service did.  Maybe you can provide a reference on that. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 26, 2017, 03:59:48 PM
What Marines?  That’s news to me.  As far as I know the Marines haven’t carried 1911’s since transitioning to the Barretta M-9 in the late seventies or early 80’s at the same time the Navy and every other service did.  Maybe you can provide a reference on that.

Just more evidenced of his fraud.

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 26, 2017, 03:59:48 PM

Yeah, must be a JSOC thing. Dumbass! They put a new version of the 1911 into service YEARS AGO! Like 2008 you dipshit! Everyone knows, but you! Lying Valor Thief bitch!

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 26, 2017, 04:05:36 PM
Just more evidenced of his fraud.

Silence shit streak! I'm not giving him a reference on something that anyone who even follows firearms knows! Jeezus you two are idiots. Dr. Mexican, you know how you think we just give you a hard time but really like you? We don't. You're a pest, and we despise you.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 26, 2017, 04:12:56 PM

Silence shit streak! I'm not giving him a reference on something that anyone who even follows firearms knows! Jeezus you two are idiots. Dr. Mexican, you know how you think we just give you a hard time but really like you? We don't. You're a pest, and we despise you.

By we I assume you mean the voices in your head.  :D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on November 26, 2017, 04:11:01 PM
Yeah, must be a JSOC thing. Dumbass! They put a new version of the 1911 into service YEARS AGO! Like 2008 you dipshit! Everyone knows, but you! Lying Valor Thief bitch!

What’s your reference?  Provide one and I’ll stand corrected. 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on November 26, 2017, 11:29:42 AM
Marines bought a bunch of nice ones several years back and are having to let them go.

Refresh my memory.  Where was the safety on a military issue 1911.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on November 26, 2017, 04:33:26 PM

There was also one on the back strap that is depressed by squeezing the grip.  Learned that in bootcamp. Sissy Pants probably knows all about that though, right? 

Swishypants

Kidnostad is now the worst person in the world. Here are modern Marine 1911's Capt. Dipshit!

PMC's don't roll safeties on anything. They are for idiots in the Military. We do Springfield Xdm .45ACP's.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on November 26, 2017, 04:11:01 PM

WTF would JSOC want with a 8 shot iron automatic in the age of 19 round polymer/composite automatics.  Does that make sense to anyone other than Sissy Pants?  Maybe they used them as paper weights and door stops over there at the JSOC. 

On second thought, maybe portability but they would still be giving up a lot in the way of continuous fire. 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on November 26, 2017, 04:52:43 PM
Kidnostad is now the worst person in the world. Here are modern Marine 1911's Capt. Dipshit!

PMC's don't roll safeties on anything. They are for idiots in the Military. We do Springfield Xdm .45ACP's.

They are not 1911’s just because they fire .45 ACP rounds genius.  I had a Sig Sauer that fired .45 ACP’s.  Tell me what it is that makes a 1911 a 1911 or a 1914 a 1914?

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 26, 2017, 04:58:24 PM
WTF would JSOC want with a 8 shot iron automatic in the age of 19 round polymer/composite automatics.  Does that make sense to anyone other than Sissy Pants?  Maybe they used them as paper weights and door stops over there at the JSOC.

It's got the Wilson combat 10 round conversion, and I have no idea. Why do JSOC guys use SBR's when the velocity of the 5.56x45 is it's way of killing? Yeah, the bullet will go out to 400 meters, but it will just piss someone off when it gets there!

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 26, 2017, 05:15:26 PM
They are not 1911’s just because they fire .45 ACP rounds genius.  I had a Sig Sauer that fired .45 ACP’s.  Tell me what it is that makes a 1911 a 1911 or a 1914 a 1914?

That MARSOC .45 is John Moses Browning action dumbass! Suffocate yourself!

Swishypants

I want to cut Kidnostads tiny pecker off and stuff it in his lying mouth.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on November 26, 2017, 05:15:45 PM
It's got the Wilson combat 10 round conversion, and I have no idea. Why do JSOC guys use SBR's when the velocity of the 5.56x45 is it's way of killing? Yeah, the bullet will go out to 400 meters, but it will just piss someone off when it gets there!

So you are saying that modern “MARSOC .45s” were purchased in such volume in 2008 that they are now being sold off as military surplus at a time when the end strength of the armed forces is being increased.  Not bloody likely, Sissy.  But, if it’s true, why don’t you buy one and show it to us. 

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 26, 2017, 05:26:05 PM
So you are saying that modern “MARSOC .45s” were purchased in such volume in 2008 that they are now being sold off as military surplus at a time when the end strength of the armed forces is being increased.  Not bloody likely, Sissy.  But, if it’s true, why don’t you buy one and show it to us.

1911's suck ass! You'd like to have one though, because you also suck ass! Military is going to the SIG. DOD orders.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 26, 2017, 05:20:07 PM
Bingo.  Now tell me why it is that the round passes through.

You're really making him look lots of stuff up today.  ;D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 26, 2017, 05:34:10 PM
You're really making him look lots of stuff up today.  ;D

Kid is the one looking shit up. I already know way more than he does. I don't have to look up jack shit.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 26, 2017, 05:35:14 PM
Kid is the one looking shit up. I already know way more than he does. I don't have to look up jack shit.

LOL!!! ;D

Spy

"If this is who we are or who we are becoming, I have wasted 40 years of my life. Until now it was not possible for me to conceive of an American President capable of such an outrageous assault on truth, a free press or the first amendment."

General Michael Hayden, Former Director of CIA & NSA

3OctaveFart

This is all ephemeral, and a big chunk of his base will be dead inside 20 years.

Nothing in world history suggests this kind of chaos has any lastingness in advanced societies.

At least Nero could sing. This fat POS doesn't just wear clown shoes, he wears clown shoes stepped in his own waste.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Spy on November 26, 2017, 06:01:23 PM
"If this is who we are or who we are becoming, I have wasted 40 years of my life. Until now it was not possible for me to conceive of an American President capable of such an outrageous assault on truth, a free press or the first amendment."

General Michael Hayden, Former Director of CIA & NSA

Oh, the triggered snowflake isn't getting his way.  ::)

Fuck that asshat!  >:(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on November 26, 2017, 06:21:37 PM
This is all ephemeral, and a big chunk of his base will be dead inside 20 years.

Nothing in world history suggests this kind of chaos has any lastingness in advanced societies.

At least Nero could sing. This fat POS doesn't just wear clown shoes, he wears clown shoes stepped in his own waste.

Planning on living forever by drinking the blood of children? Start with your own.  ;)