• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 11, 2017, 01:04:46 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fcwOJUTJdQ

Now that they’ve got matching bowling shirts anything’s possible.  Peace in our time?

Quote from: Gd5150 on November 11, 2017, 08:59:55 AM
You lost them at “read”. Unless opinions are spoon fed to them by the dumpster media it’s likely they won’t have any.

Here’s more great footage from Trump Day 2017.

https://youtu.be/HloBySIP2FE

People ought to be embarassed to be in the same party, supporting the same people, and repeating the same nonsense as people like this. 

They ought to be embarassed to be in the same party, supporting the same people who have been in charge of our cities for generations and who have created the crime ridden, hopeless, impoverished inner cities.  They ought to be embarassed to be in the same party, supporting the people whose only answer to any issue is to either ''spend more money'' or more demand more government intrusion into our lives, or both.  And whose only arguments are dirty tricks (see:  Roy Moore) or to respond with charges of ''racism''.  They ought to be embarassed the only way they can win electons is with fraudulent voting, and wholesale lying by the media.  Theyought to be embarassed to be in the same party, supporting the same people who support Occupy, BLM, and Antifa. 

Beyond all that, they ought to be embarassed to be in the same party that for centuries has gone from insistance on slavery, to full responsibility for the Civil War, to Jim Crow and segregation, to filibusterig the Civil Rights legislation, right up to today still using race to divide us. 

Shame on people who - despite all evidence for the past 100 plus years - think collectivism is superior to freedom, or that western democracy and civilization is anything other than a beacon and guide to an impoverished despotic rest of the world.

Shame on people who have voted to elect the intentionally devisive destructive leftist Berock Obama, the corrupt incompetent disgusting Hilary Clinton, or Democrat House and Sentate members whose loyalty ultimately belongs to Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reed (now Chuck Shumer).  As lousy as the Republican candidates are, it's shameful to be voting Democrat - and has been for awhile now.  Not a one of them stands for what America stands for.

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 11, 2017, 11:11:54 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BPm0Vn4QTM

That’s actually not a bad guess.

Clearly there’s ZERO evidence on the Trump Campaign/Russia collusion fantasy. Hell hidden cams even caught CNN admitting that 6 months ago. So the establishment Republicants will just let it go forever hoping The President will decide its been long enough and end the charade. Then before President Trump can even finish his press conference making the announcement, the Republican Democrats will be at their own press conferences calling for his impeachment.

The investigation is a huge failure as far as being able to provide grounds for impeachment. So just like they did to start the investigation, the lack of evidence will force the establishment to wait for The President to fire another corrupt pawn investigator and that’ll be their excuse.

President Trump should invite Mueller to the White House and appoint him to the new cabinet position, “permanent special counsel”. Praise him for the great job he’s doing, and let the dirtbag establishment eat it. Thank him for for providing such a huge lack of evidence and confirming the collusion accusations were always a fantasy cooked up by the dumbfuck left.

#maga 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Quote from: Gd5150 on November 11, 2017, 11:48:05 AM
That’s actually not a bad guess.

Clearly there’s ZERO evidence on the Trump Campaign/Russia collusion fantasy. Hell hidden cams even caught CNN admitting that 6 months ago. So the establishment Republicants will just let it go forever hoping The President will decide its been long enough and end the charade. Then before President Trump can even finish his press conference making the announcement, the Republican Democrats will be at their own press conferences calling for his impeachment.

The investigation is a huge failure as far as being able to provide grounds for impeachment. So just like they did to start the investigation, the lack of evidence will force the establishment to wait for The President to fire another corrupt pawn investigator and that’ll be their excuse.

President Trump should invite Mueller to the White House and appoint him to the new cabinet position, “permanent special counsel”. Praise him for the great job he’s doing, and let the dirtbag establishment eat it. Thank him for for providing such a huge lack of evidence and confirming the collusion accusations were always a fantasy cooked up by the dumbfuck left.

I believe in playing offense.  The Trump Administration needs to review the various felonies committed by the Obama Administration, the Clinton bribe money laundering ''foundation, her felonies, and now the conspiracy to remove him from office via the Mueller ''investigation''.  And the false charges against Roy Moore - you want collusion to affect an election, let's start with that.

I'm tired of one set of rules for the Ds, and another set of rules for the Rs.  I'm tired of the Rs always on defense, seldom responding, seldom bringing up misconduct and worse on the part of Democrats, yet constantly being lied about and savaged by them.

It's time to sic the full force of the US justice system on some of these miscreants, drain them financially and smear their names and reputations as publically and completely as possible.  When they as a party understand it is going to be a two-way street from now on, perhaps we can all reach an agreement that certain things will be out of bounds for all sides going forward.  Until then, it's not fair to the American people or to the future of our country that only the Ds get to play nasty.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 11, 2017, 11:41:52 AM
People ought to be embarassed to be in the same party, supporting the same people, and repeating the same nonsense as people like this. 

They ought to be embarassed to be in the same party, supporting the same people who have been in charge of our cities for generations and who have created the crime ridden, hopeless, impoverished inner cities.  They ought to be embarassed to be in the same party, supporting the people whose only answer to any issue is to either ''spend more money'' or more demand more government intrusion into our lives, or both.  And whose only arguments are dirty tricks (see:  Roy Moore) or to respond with charges of ''racism''.  They ought to be embarassed the only way they can win electons is with fraudulent voting, and wholesale lying by the media.  Theyought to be embarassed to be in the same party, supporting the same people who support Occupy, BLM, and Antifa. 

Beyond all that, they ought to be embarassed to be in the same party that for centuries has gone from insistance on slavery, to full responsibility for the Civil War, to Jim Crow and segregation, to filibusterig the Civil Rights legislation, right up to today still using race to divide us. 

Shame on people who - despite all evidence for the past 100 plus years - think collectivism is superior to freedom, or that western democracy and civilization is anything other than a beacon and guide to an impoverished despotic rest of the world.

Shame on people who have voted to elect the intentionally devisive destructive leftist Berock Obama, the corrupt incompetent disgusting Hilary Clinton, or Democrat House and Sentate members whose loyalty ultimately belongs to Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reed (now Chuck Shumer).  As lousy as the Republican candidates are, it's shameful to be voting Democrat - and has been for awhile now.  Not a one of them stands for what America stands for.

+1

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 11, 2017, 01:04:46 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fcwOJUTJdQ

We have to find a way to get this into every home in America.  Looking at history for a way, I propose making "the art of the deal" an official wedding present given by the state to every couple.

***Didn't the author of this book commit treason and declare that after spending 18  months with Trump  and then writing that book that he "put lipstick  on a  pig"?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on November 11, 2017, 03:16:16 PM
We have to find a way to get this into every home in America.  Looking at history for a way, I propose making "the art of the deal" an official wedding present given by the state to every couple.

***Didn't the author of this book commit treason and declare that after spending 18  months with Trump  and then writing that book that he "put lipstick  on a  pig"?

The ghost author of the book dated your mom?  ???

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 11, 2017, 03:19:00 PM
The ghost author of the book dated your mom?  ???
Your argument with Swishy has made you dull and predictable.  You used to be a little better at this type of thing. :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on November 11, 2017, 03:25:29 PM
Your argument with Swishy has made you dull and predictable.  You used to be a little better at this type of thing. :)

Why, I never!  ::)

What argument?!  ???

Swishypants

I've worn him down. I'm funnier than he is because I'm smarter than he is. He doesn't really know what to do. He can be my pet GIMP though. It's ok.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 11, 2017, 03:47:16 PM
I've worn him down. I'm funnier than he is because I'm smarter than he is. He doesn't really know what to do. He can be my pet GIMP though. It's ok.

You couldn't wear down a wet paper bag, Fluffernutter.  ;D

Swishypants

He doesn't see that his response just now proves the point.  :'(

Kidnostad3

Quote from: WOTR on November 11, 2017, 03:16:16 PM

Justin Trudeau should have read it before he paid 11 million to a terrorist and threw in oral sex for good measure. 

WOTR

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 11, 2017, 04:00:56 PM
Justin Trudeau should have read it before he paid 11 million to a terrorist and threw in oral sex for good measure.
He also should have seen his doctor about getting a shot of testosterone...

Lt.Uhura

“Trump came in there to the factory last December and blew smoke up our asses. He wasn’t gonna save those jobs.”
--Brenda Darlene Battle, a twenty-five-year Carrier employee.

http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/what-its-like-to-get-laid-off-at-the-carrier-plant-trump-said-hed-save

Final round of layoffs planned at Carrier plant Trump promised to save

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/08/more-layoffs-planned-at-carrier-plant-trump-promised-to-save.html

WOTR

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on November 12, 2017, 02:28:58 AM
“Trump came in there to the factory last December and blew smoke up our asses. He wasn’t gonna save those jobs.”
--Brenda Darlene Battle, a twenty-five-year Carrier employee.

http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/what-its-like-to-get-laid-off-at-the-carrier-plant-trump-said-hed-save

Final round of layoffs planned at Carrier plant Trump promised to save

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/08/more-layoffs-planned-at-carrier-plant-trump-promised-to-save.html
To be fair, Trump had promised them millions in tax breaks (or some other incentives), and in return they promised to keep roughly half of the jobs that existed.  There is no surprise that they are laying off hundreds- their promise was to keep something like 750 out of 1500 employees.

I don't like seeing Americans or Canadians laid off.  I continue to look where products are made (not that I really think it matters much with the lax labeling laws).  But they did exactly what they implied they would- they laid off around half of their staff.  If the deal said "no layoffs" I can see being upset.  But that was not the case...

136 or 142

Quote from: WOTR on November 11, 2017, 07:52:21 PM
He also should have seen his doctor about getting a shot of testosterone...

Justin Trudeau did the right thing.

Swishypants

Not until you rim my asshole with your lizard tongue! :)

Jackstar

QuoteBrenda Darlene Battle, a twenty-five-year Carrier employee.

Is 25 years of slagging ass for corporate oligarchs, really a sign of wisdom? Come on.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 12, 2017, 11:57:00 AM
Not until you rim my asshole with your lizard tongue! :)

Your posts are just the whining noises heard from underneath my boot on your neck, faggot.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 12, 2017, 11:52:15 AM
Suck it, bitches!  Anyone tired of winning yet? ;D

Swamp drained, ObamaCare repealed, much of the federal government reorganized and eliminated, the federal judiciary miscreants replaced with judges who follow the law, tax code reformed, border controlled, vetting in place to deny non-pro-western Muslims entry, large majorities of Americans rejecting ''progressive'' Democrats and soundly defeating them in off year elections, media flat on it's back, disgraced and discouraged, and the same for leftist professors and institutions.

Did I miss all that?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 12, 2017, 12:07:44 PM
Swamp drained, ObamaCare repealed, much of the federal government reorganized and eliminated, the federal judiciary miscreants replaced with judges who follow the law, tax code reformed, border controlled, vetting in place to deny non-pro-western Muslims entry, large majorities of Americans rejecting ''progressive'' Democrats and soundly defeating them in off year elections, media flat on it's back, disgraced and discouraged, and the same for leftist professors and institutions.

Did I miss all that?

I sense your rage. Don't hold back.  ;D