• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on February 24, 2017, 08:58:11 PM
WE showed? By whom?

Having trouble with reading comprehension, fuckwit? Do your own homework and go back and read it yourself.  ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 24, 2017, 08:59:33 PM
Having trouble with reading comprehension, fuckwit? Do your own homework and go back and read it yourself.  ::)

Oh the chart that Submarine boy dismissed as unsubstantiated?  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on February 24, 2017, 09:00:39 PM
Oh the chart that Submarine boy dismissed as unsubstantiated?  ::)

Nope.  ::)

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 24, 2017, 08:57:46 PM
As a nod to the TL, I was going with the most prolific woman sniper. 309 confirmed kills.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyudmila_Pavlichenko
Yeah, got that. Very impressive. Just anytime sniping comes to play I think of that guy. Saw an article years ago where some folks tracked him down and despite the war, his injuries, he just went back to being a hunter and dog breeder. The Soviet chicks were/are tough. A sniping, in particular, requires patience and cold-calculation. The female are the more dangerous of the species, after all.

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on February 24, 2017, 08:30:55 PM
Trump, Bannon, and comrades are fools. Their attempts to conceal or manipulate the truth will only invite suspicion, empowering the press to dig deeper.

Dig deeper?

They aren't digging at all, they are spinning everything as negatively as they possibly can and making up the rest.  What is it you think they could do to be more dishonest and destructive?

The French Left are apparently begging Obama to run for president.  I strongly support this, as I am all for Barry taking his divisive hate speeches and destructive policies elsewhere.

He really should have no issues running.  Simply announce further research has uncovered the fact that he was born in Marseilles to a poor 'Progressive'' French girl and her boyfriend - a foreign student from, say, Kenya or Somalia - and that he grew up a Christian Moslem in a former French colony.  With his updated unique background, he would promise to bring the country together.  It would of course be racist to challenge any of this, or ask to see any documentation.

Consider the ''historic'' occasion of the Nobel Prize committee handing him another award at his inauguration - the first to be awarded the Peace Prize twice, and as leader of two separate countries.  Doesn't he look terrific in this photo?

Yes we can!

WOTR

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 24, 2017, 10:00:26 PM
Consider the ''historic'' occasion of the Nobel Prize committee handing him another award at his inauguration - the first to be awarded the Peace Prize twice, and as leader of two separate countries

The first for peace, maybe.  However, Fredrick Sanger won twice for chemistry, and John Bardeen has two for physics...

Quote from: SredniVashtar on February 24, 2017, 03:48:03 PM
The Trump thread is no place for nauseating displays of comity and togetherness. You Commie stooge!

Couldn't agree more, and from the looks of things, it was almost like the front lines during the Christmas Truce of 1914 around here for a couple of hours this afternoon before settling back to its usual mucky level. I'm just grateful we don't live in the alternative universe where PB, Yorkie, albrecht, and Jackstar join virtual hands and deliver a rendition of "Kumbaya" in jaunty barbershop harmony.

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on February 24, 2017, 10:20:38 PM
Couldn't agree more, and from the looks of things, it was almost like the front lines during the Christmas Truce of 1914 around here for a couple of hours this afternoon before settling back to its usual mucky level. I'm just grateful we don't live in the alternative universe where PB, Yorkie, albrecht, and Jackstar join virtual hands and deliver a rendition of "Kumbaya" in jaunty barbershop harmony.

You have a problem with that, faggot, then go elsewhere.   >:(:P

#lovetrumpshate

albrecht

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 24, 2017, 10:00:26 PM
The French Left are apparently begging Obama to run for president.  I strongly support this, as I am all for Barry taking his divisive hate speeches and destructive policies elsewhere.

He really should have no issues running.  Simply announce further research has uncovered the fact that he was born in Marseilles to a poor 'Progressive'' French girl and her boyfriend - a foreign student from, say, Kenya or Somalia - and that he grew up a Christian Moslem in a former French colony.  With his updated unique background, he would promise to bring the country together.  It would of course be racist to challenge any of this, or ask to see any documentation.

Consider the ''historic'' occasion of the Nobel Prize committee handing him another award at his inauguration - the first to be awarded the Peace Prize twice, and as leader of two separate countries.  Doesn't he look terrific in this photo?

Yes we can!
I'm not studied on the laws about politicians there with regard to citizenship, birthplace, residency, etc but, heck if he can break them here why not there*? He is a better "fit" for a European nation with a large leftist population and beset by Muslim problems and constant riots of various types (labor, farm, Muslim, "youths," football, etc.)  And also a point of drug trafficking and and country with love of vacations. Perfect for the "international man of mystery" to start his new political career!

*caveat, or cravat!, Obama would need to falsify some educational records and show he graduated from one of the Grandes Écoles like almost all modern French leaders and high-level bureaucrats. But this could be done as his US records are sealed or obscured so simply "release" a digital copy of said document, which wouldn't hold up in any court or scrutiny by any government if not an Obama, as he has done before.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 24, 2017, 10:35:27 PM
You have a problem with that, faggot, then go elsewhere.   >:(:P

#lovetrumpshate

That's pretty much the intolerant response I expected from a flamboyant cinephile like you.

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on February 24, 2017, 10:48:53 PM
That's pretty much the intolerant response I expected from a flamboyant cinephile like you.

I was just joking.  Satire, my boy, satire.  You're a good guy if a bit wrong sometimes.  Can you guess who I was trying to impersonate?

albrecht

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on February 24, 2017, 10:20:38 PM
Ha. I'm guessing Yorkie is a mezzo, considering his country's state and views. (I'm kidding, don't think he is a chick, but, who am I to judge. It is a matter of self-identification. And Brexit might bring him/them back.) And not sure where the others stand. Me, is the guy in church or anthem times that is mainly voicing the words (especially with new songs and that crap) because bad singer or sounding awful when actually singing or the yelling at a metal concert or ball game or to the radio stuck in traffic who goes hoarse quickly and is annoying or gets "looks," especially in traffic when an old country song comes on. But further speculation: Jackstar would be like all over the place, with multiple types of singing/whistling/yodeling and instruments like Thijs van Leer from FOCUS (this is a big compliment by the way.)

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 24, 2017, 10:51:52 PM
I was just joking.  Satire, my boy, satire.  You're a good guy if a bit wrong sometimes.  Can you guess who I was trying to impersonate?

No, unless it's Jim Backus, and now you're just being condescending. How do you live with yourself, hater?

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on February 24, 2017, 11:08:15 PM
No, unless it's Jim Backus, and now you're just being condescending. How do you live with yourself, hater?

Did you not see the tongue hanging out of my emoticon on the post?  That was your clue that I was only joking.  And no, I was impersonating MD.  He likes to throw that term faggot around a lot.

#lovetrumpshate is also another clue that the bit was merely satire.  What kind of idiot would post a hateful comment then follow it up with #lovetrumpshate?

Oy vey!

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 24, 2017, 11:21:19 PM
http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN1632LI

One question I have is how the hell are they going to build the wall in Big Bend National Park?  That is not exactly an environment conducive for building a wall.

Quote from: albrecht on February 24, 2017, 10:57:52 PM
Ha. I'm guessing Yorkie is a mezzo, considering his country's state and views. (I'm kidding, don't think he is a chick, but, who am I to judge. It is a matter of self-identification. And Brexit might bring him/them back.) And not sure where the others stand. Me, is the guy in church or anthem times that is mainly voicing the words (especially with new songs and that crap) because bad singer or sounding awful when actually singing or the yelling at a metal concert or ball game or to the radio stuck in traffic who goes hoarse quickly and is annoying or gets "looks," especially in traffic when an old country song comes on. But further speculation: Jackstar would be like all over the place, with multiple types of singing/whistling/yodeling and instruments like Thijs van Leer from FOCUS (this is a big compliment by the way.)

No, you're thinking of the almost unimaginable alternative universe where people settle their differences peacefully and put aside their selfish, parochial self-interests for their mutual benefit. In that one, the scenario you described is actually the worst thing that ever happens, and most people never even notice.  :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 24, 2017, 11:13:22 PM
Did you not see the tongue hanging out of my emoticon on the post?  That was your clue that I was only joking.  And no, I was impersonating MD.  He likes to throw that term faggot around a lot.

Oy vey!

You should stick to reviewing movies that no one wants to watch.  ::)

BTW, I only use that term when someone's being an obvious liar or just a big tool. It's mostly applied to the Brits and other cucks who are always trying to get people here to just believe what the mainstream media (CIA) is telling them and everything will be alright. I could apply it here but I'll spare you since you're so sensitive. Also, I'm not using it as a homosexual slur but gay like in I went to the prom with my mom:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzsziP1RxZE

I hope that helps, you degenerate faggot.  ;)

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 24, 2017, 11:21:19 PM
http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN1632LI
I have some ideas over the years. If the government wanted to save money just read Bellgab. Ha.
1) walls in certain areas.
2) use the existing seismic sensors etc to detect tunnels
3) mine some parts of the border ("smart" mines which can be moved so cartels, etc don't know where they are, can be turned off to save innocent lives or lives of animals, etc- could be cloud-sourced to viewers, hey pay-per-view, blow up this coyote or cartel guy or not blow up some Mexican Redwolf or Ocelot or just cattle etc.)
4) real, severe sanctions (criminal and civil) on any business, person, church, school, or organization who hires, harbors, or helps and an illegal (excepting, of course, immediate healthcare/rescue but deportation immediately afterwards.)
5) blimps, drones, horseback, etc monitor areas where "walls" or even fences not reasonable
6) a bounty or tax-credit on anyone who reports an illegal or business/entity who hires or harbors one
7) no more tax exemption for a entity, church, school, etc who hires/harbors an illegal
8 ) all costs of housing, repatriating, or (in cases where the illegal commits other crimes) is taken away from the US AID, loans, bailouts, or funds who go to those countries. Or, lacking that, directly, out of those bank accounts held in our banks, Federal Reserve or private, of those countries or even personal accounts of their politicians.

9) a more robust and secure system of immigration, guest worker or seasonal worker, and VISA oversight system that looks first towards the US citizen's benefit and is followed up on and laws are enforced.
I got others...

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 24, 2017, 11:32:03 PM
You should stick to reviewing movies that no one wants to watch.  ::)

BTW, I only use that term when someone's being an obvious liar or just a big tool. I could apply it here but I'll spare you since you're so sensitive. Also, I'm not using it as a homosexual slur but gay like in I went to the prom with my mom:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzsziP1RxZE

I hope that helps, you degenerate faggot.  ;)

Geez, Louise.  Whatever floats your boat. You need to brush up on your reading comprehension.  I was going to post just joking in my original comment but I figured you were smart enough to figure that out.  I guess I was wrong.  As for what people want to watch, why don't you ask Tigerlily first before you say no one and there are a few others as well.  Some people love old movies rather than most of the current garbage playing at the cineplex though I do go there several times a month as well.

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 24, 2017, 11:25:51 PM
One question I have is how the hell are they going to build the wall in Big Bend National Park?  That is not exactly an environment conducive for building a wall.

I think the final design will end up being a combination of a wall, fences and natural barriers. They should look at the design that Saudi Arabia cane up with, maybe minus the helicopter landing pads and military bunkers.

http://www.businessinsider.com/saudi-arabia-is-building-a-600-mile-great-wall-to-shield-from-isis-2015-1

Israel has pretty good designs too

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_West_Bank_barrier

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 24, 2017, 11:34:58 PM
Geez, Louise.  Whatever floats your boat. You need to brush up on your reading comprehension.  I was going to post just joking in my original comment but I figured you were smart enough to figure that out.  I guess I was wrong.

I thought I offered a humorous reply. Sorry if it stung a little but I've noticed that every so often you feel the need to mount your SJW horse and I'm only knocking you off for your own good.  You know how that bronco can buck. ;)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 24, 2017, 11:39:04 PM
I thought I offered a humorous reply. Sorry if it stung a little but I've noticed that every so often you feel the need to mount your SJW horse and I'm only knocking you off for your own good.  You know how that bronco can buck. ;)

My bad, I thought you were RGG replying.  Looks like I need to brush up on my reading comprehension. :-[  Just ignore that part.   As for the movies that no one wants to watch, I'd ask Tigerlily and a few others first before you make such a broad assertion.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 24, 2017, 11:43:39 PM
My bad, I thought you were RGG replying.  Looks like I need to brush up on my reading comprehension. :-[  Just ignore that part.   As for the movies that no one wants to watch, I'd ask Tigerlily and a few others first before you make such a broad assertion.

I was just goofing. You're reviews are actually good, even if the movies are a little obscure sometimes.  ;)

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 24, 2017, 11:35:13 PM
I think the final design will end up being a combination of a wall, fences and natural barriers. They should look at the design that Saudi Arabia cane up with, maybe minus the helicopter landing pads and military bunkers.

http://www.businessinsider.com/saudi-arabia-is-building-a-600-mile-great-wall-to-shield-from-isis-2015-1

Israel has pretty good designs too

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_West_Bank_barrier
I remember after 9/11 they shut down the Boquillas crossing. I think open again. Yeah, focus on the problem areas and make the controls based on the region, area, etc. With technology and etc so much more easy than just the "wall" idea. Ultimately it is getting Mexico, Honduras, Guatemala, etc (including most of Africa and much of the Middle-East) to decide to become stable states with less corruption and violence. Good luck in this though! Keep in mind even when we take only the "good people" (rich, honest, hard-working poor, educated, etc) from those countries it makes their situation worse.

Meister_000

REUTERS: Fri. Feb. 24, 2017 | 9:49 PM
White House bars some news organizations from briefing

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN1632JG?utm_campaign=trueAnthem:+Trending+Content&utm_content=58b0f46304d301252d5dc766&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

By Ayesha Rascoe | WASHINGTON
The White House excluded several major U.S. news organizations, including some it has criticized, from an off-camera briefing held by the White House press secretary on Friday.

Reporters for CNN, The New York Times, Politico, The Los Angeles Times and BuzzFeed were not allowed into the session in the office of press secretary Sean Spicer.

Spicer's off-camera briefing, or "gaggle," replaced the usual televised daily news briefing in the White House briefing room.

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 24, 2017, 11:43:39 PM
Add me to liking your reviews and watched/watching or want to watch most of your reviews. (Excepting some of them, though I still find the reviews interesting.)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Meister_666 on February 24, 2017, 11:48:14 PM
REUTERS: Fri. Feb. 24, 2017 | 9:49 PM
White House bars some news organizations from briefing

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN1632JG?utm_campaign=trueAnthem:+Trending+Content&utm_content=58b0f46304d301252d5dc766&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

By Ayesha Rascoe | WASHINGTON
The White House excluded several major U.S. news organizations, including some it has criticized, from an off-camera briefing held by the White House press secretary on Friday.

Reporters for CNN, The New York Times, Politico, The Los Angeles Times and BuzzFeed were not allowed into the session in the office of press secretary Sean Spicer.

Spicer's off-camera briefing, or "gaggle," replaced the usual televised daily news briefing in the White House briefing room.

Following Obama's precedent.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2013/10/10/cpj-report-on-obama-press/2960607/

http://www.businessinsider.com/white-house-ban-photographers-2013-12

https://knightcenter.utexas.edu/blog/white-house-restricts-boston-newspapers-access-obama-fund-raiser

https://m.townhall.com/columnists/calebparke/2017/01/12/did-mainstream-media-forget-how-obama-treated-fox-news-n2270406