• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

19-year-old Siddqa who had run away after she was sold into marriage

Started by Marc.Knight, January 29, 2011, 11:27:16 AM

Marc.Knight

warning, graphic.

19-year-old girl named Siddqa who had run away after she was sold into an arranged marriage in Afghanistan.

LiveLeak.com - Stoning In Afghanistan

Lena

real sick. they should all get castrated and hung.
We had witch burnings in Europe and even America, which is equally brutal,
but at least they pretended to have a "good" reason (pact with the devil).
I don't have any understanding for people who're culturally 200 years behind,
and kill a girl for ditching some jerk.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Lena on January 29, 2011, 12:01:52 PM
real sick. they should all get castrated and hung.
We had witch burnings in Europe and even America, which is equally brutal,
but at least they pretended to have a "good" reason (pact with the devil).
I don't have any understanding for people who're culturally 200 years behind,
and kill a girl for ditching some jerk.

Our current president is a complete amateur with a childish worldview.  Look at this video below and please see the connection to the video above.

Your friendly neighborhood Shariah Lunatic.

Islamic Sharia Law in the USA

MV/Liberace!

i'm not into death videos, so i won't be watching the above embedded video.  however, i will say that these people are animals.  i find it amazing that our species was able to evolve and walk on the moon while, simultaneously, this barbaric offshoot of "humanity" was in our midst.  it sickens me to think that even a dollar has been extracted from my wallet for the purpose of helping these people in any way.  i thought the taliban was gone in afghanistan.  is this stoning sanctioned by the puppet government we've installed in afghanistan? how in the hell is this happening after everything we've done to the system of government over there?  what did we go over there for?

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Michael V. on January 29, 2011, 02:30:45 PM
i'm not into death videos, so i won't be watching the above embedded video.  however, i will say that these people are animals.  i find it amazing that our species was able to evolve and walk on the moon while, simultaneously, this barbaric offshoot of "humanity" was in our midst.  it sickens me to think that even a dollar has been extracted from my wallet for the purpose of helping these people in any way.  i thought the taliban was gone in afghanistan.  is this stoning sanctioned by the puppet government we've installed in afghanistan? how in the hell is this happening after everything we've done to the system of government over there?  what did we go over there for?

The Iranian Ambassador defended this stoning by saying that it is a humane punishment according to Shariah law by giving the condemned a chance to survive.  Siddqa had a chance to survive all right.  After being stoned to death they shot her corpse.  In general we tend to keep our beliefs and political biases safely sheltered from grounded reality.  These cavemen in Afghanistan are not much different than the delicate barbarians in Saudi Arabia who entertain the same 7th century beliefs.

Lena

Quote from: Michael V. on January 29, 2011, 02:30:45 PM
i thought the taliban was gone in afghanistan.  is this stoning sanctioned by the puppet government we've installed in afghanistan? how in the hell is this happening after everything we've done to the system of government over there?
US Official Says Afghan Government Controls Only 30 Percent of Country
http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/library/news/2008/02/mil-080227-voa04.htm
what did we go over there for?
US, NATO Now in Control of Narcotic Trade in Afghanistan
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=22579
and to piss over Russias southern border of course  ;D
I hope you didn't believe any of the "bringing democracy" BS. The US military is a tool for globalism, if you think you're defending your country in Afghanistan... oh well.