• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Area 51 Moved to Dugway, UTah

Started by anagrammy, January 27, 2011, 11:37:56 PM

anagrammy

What in God's name are they doing there?

MISPLACED VIAL OF VX NERVE AGENT LOCKS DOWN DUGWAY

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/home/51134945-75/dugway-king-base-deadly.html.csp

My exhusband worked out there as a contractor analyzing the toxicity of the smoke being released into the atmosphere and drifting toward Salt Lake City.  He was required to falsify the results in order to "please" the customer; to be specific, reporting results that indicated acceptable levels of toxicity instead of the truth.

Anagrammy

b_dubb

this cover up has been approved by the American Annihilation Party: Let's Get It Over With

on that note ... when did Christianity become a death cult?  all i hear from them these days is ... END OF DAYS ... END OF DAYS

fuck them

anagrammy

I'm all for END OF DAYS.  I'm a night person :)

Anagrammy

Lena

the US should be split up in individual Republics.
The country is way too large, which invites corruption and out of control military/blackops and all that crap,
and makes is extremely hard to keep an oversight what all these criminals in various projects are doing, the elected government has no controln over them anymore.
Not even the president knows what's going on in the most secret projects,
and they wouldn't even tell him if he asked.

National security - the term that's always used when some creeps want to cover their criminal hind ends.

anagrammy

Lena, very good idea.  Many of us think the country will eventually revolt and be divided up into more manageable regions.  The regions already exist, bound together by stronger identities than some countries enjoy. They even have their own language and customs (New York, Dixie, etc.)

When you really think about it, the culture of the Pacific Northwest is so different from New York, and the same to be said of the Southwest, the Deep South, and certainly Middle America. 

Many states are feeling extorted rather than supported by the Federal Government.  I personally am all for it--bring on the decline of Western Civilization and let it begin with the biggest bully on the block, America the Economic Hitman of the World.

And I wouldn't live anywhere else.

Anagrammy

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Lena on February 02, 2011, 04:55:26 AM
The country is way too large, which invites corruption and out of control military/blackops and all that crap,
and makes is extremely hard to keep an oversight what all these criminals in various projects are doing, the elected government has no controln over them anymore.

National security - the term that's always used when some creeps want to cover their criminal hind ends.

It is.  50 of them in fact.

Lena

Quote from: Marc Knight on February 02, 2011, 07:29:52 AM
It is.  50 of them in fact.
You know what I mean: Secession!
Please be more constructive, I am not really impressed by people who try to ridicule something.

The EU needs to secede as well. Most Europeans hate the EU, but the globalists who are in control don't care. They need big constructs, makes it easier for them to stay in power and play chess with the pawns.

b_dubb

Quote from: Lena on February 02, 2011, 04:55:26 AM

the king of michigan declares war on the prime minister of new england

yeah that's not going to work

Lena

cute avatar!
is that a mouse or rat?

b_dubb

King of Michigan was a Vonnegut reference if anyone got that.  i think the novel was "Player Piano".  hard to remember.  i've read so many and they're all so brilliant

trivia question: which Vonnegut novel contains an illustration of what an asshole looks like?

onan

Quote from: b_dubb on February 02, 2011, 07:27:02 PM
King of Michigan was a Vonnegut reference if anyone got that.  i think the novel was "Player Piano".  hard to remember.  i've read so many and they're all so brilliant

trivia question: which Vonnegut novel contains an illustration of what an asshole looks like?

read 3 or 4 of his books... good times. not sure about the trivia though