A Vulcan
97 (39.6%)
Hank's Japanese half-brother, "Junichero," in King of the Hill eps. 6ABE20-21  
57 (23.3%)
A stoner sufer named "Tracker," who mentored Sean Penn & Keanu Reeves
47 (19.2%)
Frankenstein's Monster
102 (41.6%)
One of those faces on the Sgt. Pepper album (2nd row from the top. Face #5)
66 (26.9%)

Total Members Voted: 245

albrecht

IF JBW's new show wasn't competing directly in the time-slot with Alex I would say that his coffee mug is full of that new patriot coffee AJ is hawking bought from farmers directly from Chiapas, Mexico (home of EZLN and Subcomandante Marcos, I think, though not sure if they are still around.) Maybe with some Tangy Tangerine for flavor. But I'm guessing JBW is boycotting turmeric (for obvious reasons.)

Heather Wade

Quote from: Seraphim27 on February 05, 2014, 09:17:14 PM
LOL I clicked on that link with extreme fear.

I won't do it.  Nope.  Not clicking. 

JBW has a face for radio

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Seraphim27 on February 05, 2014, 05:54:23 PM
John? JOHN?!

People are acting panicked and paranoid on your Facebook page, John! Is this a surprise to you?

Take the plight of poor fan Dorothy "Run-On Sentence" Faust, who's so freaked-out she's making the very rare grammatical error of abusing the word "it's" and forgetting how to use commas, periods, the word "have" and the letter K.

[attachimg=1]

Get your assistant on the task of communicating with the people or hire a good PR consultant to do it!  ;) ;)

Dorothy really has to find something, anything that can get her out of her depressive stupor. Won't ANYONE think of the synaptically challenged?

Quote from: Agent : Orange on February 06, 2014, 06:54:14 AM
JBW has a face for radio

Or Star Trek at the very least.

Or do I mean very most?  Hm.

awake

Quote from: Bart Ell on February 05, 2014, 09:30:28 PM
That is some serious forward comb. I sense panties drying up nationwide tonight.
Wow, I didn't notice the comb forward.  Looks like the hair is trying to escape....

just tune in to the no agenda show.
starts live stream at 11: am central, every thursday and sunday.
john c dvorak and adam curry.
great news deconstruction, with plenty of joking and degrading thrown in.
i think you guys will like it.

http://noagendachat.net/

it's a 24 hour stream produced by fans, but live show starts at 11am central.

Ms. C

Quote from: VictoriaPandora on February 06, 2014, 10:16:38 AM
starts live stream at 11: am central, every thursday and sunday.
john c dvorak and adam curry.
great news deconstruction, with plenty of joking and degrading thrown in.
i think you guys will like it.

http://noagendachat.net/

it's a 24 hour stream produced by fans, but live show starts at 11am central.

Oh my ... is this us {{gabcast}} from a parallel universe?

Bart Ell

Quote from: VictoriaPandora on February 06, 2014, 10:16:38 AM

http://muchoagendachat.net/

No Agenda must mean something else to you.
Posting a link so others could join you on another site seems like an agenda to me.
I very lame one, but still an agenda.

b_dubb

Just watched the beginning of the CTM.  Wow. That's like something a 14 year old put together on his parents' computer in the basement between masturbation marathons.  And the comb forward.  Wow.  Just ... wow.  That's really bad.

FallenSeraph

So is his show up and working today?

albrecht

Quote from: Seraphim27 on February 06, 2014, 11:33:37 AM
So is his show up and working today?

I haven't paid it so couldn't listen anyway but his website still says he is down to server issues.

awake

I smell a spectacular failure.  The first video looked like something the people from Ghost Adventures catch on film.  The pixelated background and spooky white face.  The latest one was equally bad in it's own way.  The awkward entrance and exit from frame.  The John Lennon sunglasses indoors.  Shit, the whole thing was just goofy, almost a parody. 

I   cannot    look     away.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: b_dubb on February 06, 2014, 11:20:05 AM
Just watched the beginning of the CTM.  Wow. That's like something a 14 year old put together on his parents' computer in the basement between masturbation marathons.  And the comb forward.  Wow.  Just ... wow.  That's really bad.

Damn; I AM doing my best FFS! Masturbation doesn't make you blind by the way.

gringomisio

I really dislike listening to radio people try to talk about technical details when it is obvious they don't know anything.  It reminds me of when Noory was talking about  "the androids" and pushing the awful apps they first published.  Anyways, your servers sucked, you didn't purchase enough bandwidth, and it crashed and burned.  Live and learn.

georgesucks

What are the odds of "J.C." calling in to John B Wells new show??

FallenSeraph

Quote from: awake on February 06, 2014, 11:47:35 AM
I smell a spectacular failure.  The first video looked like something the people from Ghost Adventures catch on film.  The pixelated background and spooky white face.  The latest one was equally bad in it's own way.  The awkward entrance and exit from frame.  The John Lennon sunglasses indoors.  Shit, the whole thing was just goofy, almost a parody. 

I   cannot    look     away.

The hair. The frantic hand-pumping. As soon as he started talking, I winced. He may be making a huge mistake by putting himself on video. :(

ItsOver

Kind of looked like an Ed Wood production.  JB looked like he just crawled out of the ground from Plan 9.  Apologies to Ed.

bateman

His green screen background is pretty spiffy.

Jackstar

I am not going to lie, I love it and I think it is fucking brilliant.

fotd

I'm not going to watch the videos, but I wonder if his desk looks as pathetic as George's on Beyond Belief.

area51drone

Bart Ell is finally back.

redxboar

I don't feel bad there are so many frustrated libtard morons who think we collectively want their advice to watch CNN or Al Gizzeera or think said advice is worthwhile or valuable.  It does sicken me that they take advantage of anyone losing their job and livelihood, for the sake of the regular host who wants to keep his show safe and non controversial yet say they don't want a political message attached to it.  What's more political than a show host who tries to be apolitical about little green men, ghosts and UFOs anyway?

Bart Ell

I have a feeling that a "sheeple" is about to be dropped in this thread.

Heather Wade

Don't have a problem with the hand gestures, the comb forward, or his radio face... or even the cheesy green screen.

I take issue with the word "Caravan", and the fact that it does not go anywhere near "Midnight".   :-\