A Vulcan
97 (39.6%)
Hank's Japanese half-brother, "Junichero," in King of the Hill eps. 6ABE20-21  
57 (23.3%)
A stoner sufer named "Tracker," who mentored Sean Penn & Keanu Reeves
47 (19.2%)
Frankenstein's Monster
102 (41.6%)
One of those faces on the Sgt. Pepper album (2nd row from the top. Face #5)
66 (26.9%)

Total Members Voted: 245

Sleepwalker

Talk about vacuous entertainment.   The nutty number lady and some more conspiracy stupidity about the Oklahoma City bombing.  Hey, John B. Wells.  Shut up and listen to me. Timothy McVeigh and his fellow whackos Terry Nichols and Michael Fortier blew up the Federal Building. No false flag operation.  No illuminati.  No Bildebergers.  No Dick Cheney.  Get over it.  Get a life.  Stop acting like an imbecile in front of  4.5 million listeners who should be sleeping instead of listening to you.

You may want to consider calling Coast to Coast "the mother lode" instead of "the mother ship."  You get your delusional audience all worked up over end-of-the-world scenarios and then offer to sell them radiation detectors and water filtration systems on your own website. 

Lansdude

More numerology crap. Wasn't it numerology two days ago? Or was that astrology?

Morgus

Quote from: Lansdude on April 21, 2012, 05:24:01 PM
Wasn't it numerology two days ago? Or was that astrology?
that was Noory's 3 hour astrology quacker show.

Lansdude

Can't listen to three hours of hot air. Maybe I'll put on the "Fine Art" stream.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Sleepwalker on April 21, 2012, 05:01:23 PM
Talk about vacuous entertainment.   The nutty number lady and some more conspiracy stupidity about the Oklahoma City bombing.  Hey, John B. Wells.  Shut up and listen to me. Timothy McVeigh and his fellow whackos Terry Nichols and Michael Fortier blew up the Federal Building. No false flag operation.  No illuminati.  No Bildebergers.  No Dick Cheney.  Get over it.  Get a life.  Stop acting like an imbecile in front of  4.5 million listeners who should be sleeping instead of listening to you.

There is a conspiracy angle to OKC that is worth pursuing, whether Nichols and McVeigh had any technical assistance abroad. Nichols had a Filipino wife from an area where Abu Sayyaf was operating and Ramzi Yousef was also established in the area. Nichols and McVeigh were supposedly incapable of blowing up a can of paint in the summer of '94...but within 8 months took down a 10+ story building.

The OKC bombing eerily mirrored what Hezbollah had mastered in 1982-83(Israeli HQ at Tyre 11/82, US Embassy 4/83, Marine Barracks/French troopers attacks of 10/83) and what they did to the Israeli embassy in 1992 in Buenos Aires and a Jewish cultural center there in 1994.

Sleepwalker

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on April 21, 2012, 09:02:17 PM
          There is a conspiracy angle to OKC that is worth pursuing, whether Nichols and McVeigh had any technical assistance abroad. Nichols had a Filipino wife from an area where Abu Sayyaf was operating and Ramzi Yousef was also established in the area. Nichols and McVeigh were supposedly incapable of blowing up a can of paint in the summer of '94...but within 8 months took down a 10+ story building.

The OKC bombing eerily mirrored what Hezbollah had mastered in 1982-83(Israeli HQ at Tyre 11/82, US Embassy 4/83, Marine Barracks/French troopers attacks of 10/83) and what they did to the Israeli embassy in 1992 in Buenos Aires and a Jewish cultural center there in 1994.

I wasn't aware of that.  Thanks for sharing that.  I'll listen tonight (after the number lady) and see what they have for us.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Sleepwalker on April 21, 2012, 10:47:51 PM
I wasn't aware of that.  Thanks for sharing that.  I'll listen tonight (after the number lady) and see what they have for us.
I just checked the site of the two "filmmakers" on tonight...they appear to be "guv'mint did it!" types. My guarded optimism for a potentially decent show has become outright pessimism. I think it will be "blame it on Clinton" type of mess.

If they mention the possible Islamist links I referenced...it will be with the caveat "we created Al Qaeda"... ::)

HAL 9000

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on April 21, 2012, 10:57:18 PMI just checked the site of the two "filmmakers" on tonight... they appear to be "guv'mint did it!" types. My guarded optimism for a potentially decent show has become outright pessimism. I think it will be "blame it on Clinton" type of mess.

Y'all can decide for yourselves - I have a copy of their film A Noble Lie; it runs 2 hours; I feel asleep about half-way through.

I'll upload it somewhere and post the links in this thread soon.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Sleepwalker on April 21, 2012, 05:01:23 PM
You may want to consider calling Coast to Coast "the mother lode" instead of "the mother ship."  You get your delusional audience all worked up over end-of-the-world scenarios and then offer to sell them radiation detectors and water filtration systems on your own website.
A "lode" means ore.  Ore can be refined into something good. Wells' shows are indeed "loads", and we know of what.

As soon as the two clowns he has on tonight spoke reverently about the Patriot Movement of the 90s, they're credibility was erased. 

Ben Shockley

Wells just announced that there's an attempted "Fascist-Communist" takeover of America underway.   Jeez, which is it, Johnny?  Seems upset about some imagined effort to "remove religion from American life."
Right.
They've already been after Eric Holder, that agent of the Moslem-Zionist Obama.   Has to be.   See, we know Obama is a Moslem, right?   And of course that's illegal, right?   But McVeigh was of course framed by the ZOG (Zionist Occupation Government, a la Turner Diaries), right?   So Obama the Moslem, who is continuing the crackdown and takeover, is also an agent of the Zionists.    Right?    And promoting the "Fascist-Communist" takeover.... right?
God damn!  Talk about taking the shotgun approach to getting the masses fired up about something, anything!!!

michio

Wells hasn't only drank the Noory lose-your-mind kool-aid, he's in so deep he's doing the dog paddle in it.

Ben Shockley

These guys are saying that the OKC bomb couldn't have been of the type it was said to be.
If the all-powerful sinister godless government who supports half these assholes wants to do a false-flag bombing, why wouldn't they be smart enough to use the type of explosives and methods that they plan to indict in the frame?   Dig?   If they're creating a frame, wouldn't they do it so that it's credible?

OH, that's right!!!  Making deliberate mistakes so that we can see them just adds to the insult, and demonstrates how cavalier and confident they are!   Right, Johnny and guests?

ZombiePoppa

When Wells hosts they might as well temporarily change the name of the show to Alex Jones Lite.

Lansdude

yawn!! john b. wells sexy voice and vibrating numbers

Morgus

Its sickening when Wells on the air calls Noory his "captain" :o

Ben Shockley

Quote from: Lansdude on April 22, 2012, 12:14:55 AM
yawn!! john b. wells sexy voice and vibrating numbers
Yeah, that giggly heavy-handed flirting is part of her regular schtick.   Off-topic here-- sorry-- but this "Numbers Lady" is so hopelessly full of crap~~  She's making the stuff up as she goes, y'all know that much, right?
And does she know that there are different calendars  in the world?   So, the calendar on the wall where you were born influences your life...?   As far as I can tell from her "method," even the way you write a date makes a difference:  23 April 1978 = 2-3-4-1-9-7-8 .... or April 23 78 = 0-4-2-3-7-8 ...I'm sure that kind of thing makes a BIG difference to her system!

Lansdude

Quote from: Ben Shockley on April 22, 2012, 12:25:56 AM
Yeah, that giggly heavy-handed flirting is part of her regular schtick.   Off-topic here-- sorry-- but this "Numbers Lady" is so hopelessly full of crap~~  She's making the stuff up as she goes, y'all know that much, right?
And does she know that there are different calendars  in the world?   So, the calendar on the wall where you were born influences your life...?   As far as I can tell from her "method," even the way you write a date makes a difference:  23 April 1978 = 2-3-4-1-9-7-8 .... or April 23 78 = 0-4-2-3-7-8 ...I'm sure that kind of thing makes a BIG difference to her system!

Total BS, doesn't even need to be debunked. This is three hours of actual nonsense. Not a single sentence is worthwhile. I'm sure it's lucrative for her, but I don't know how a healthy mind can either 1) believe it or 2) sell a lie so wholeheartedly.

Oversoul

Quote from: Morgus on April 22, 2012, 12:20:15 AM
Its sickening when Wells on the air calls Noory his "captain" :o

Makes you want to throw up when Wells does that and his other thing about the "mothership".  (Shudder, shudder, vomit!)   :-[

ZombiePoppa

The numbers lady is absolutely awful. I tend to suffer through the shows no matter how horrid they are or how bat shit crazy the guest is because I'm at work, stuck in a car with nothing better to do; but I cannot stand this fraud. Complete and absolute bullshit. And with the lame-ass callers... Crap radio, man.

The first guests were a kind of interesting. I'm always up for a good conspiracy theory story, but I could have done without Johnny Smells' just asinine commentary. The guy's a dimwit.

preston

Quote from: Oversoul on April 22, 2012, 04:38:29 AM
Makes you want to throw up when Wells does that and his other thing about the "mothership".  (Shudder, shudder, vomit!)   :-[
Don't forget to come up to the bridge. :D

fabucat

Quote from: Harmness on April 17, 2012, 05:00:47 PM
As a reactionary, I'm offended.

OK how about saying that he's a totally INSANE reactionary?

fabucat

Quote from: Ben Shockley on April 21, 2012, 11:41:16 PM
Wells just announced that there's an attempted "Fascist-Communist" takeover of America underway.   Jeez, which is it, Johnny?  Seems upset about some imagined effort to "remove religion from American life."
Right.
They've already been after Eric Holder, that agent of the Moslem-Zionist Obama.   Has to be.   See, we know Obama is a Moslem, right?   And of course that's illegal, right?   But McVeigh was of course framed by the ZOG (Zionist Occupation Government, a la Turner Diaries), right?   So Obama the Moslem, who is continuing the crackdown and takeover, is also an agent of the Zionists.    Right?    And promoting the "Fascist-Communist" takeover.... right?
God damn!  Talk about taking the shotgun approach to getting the masses fired up about something, anything!!!

Just like the horrible pictures of the soldiers holding body parts in Afghanistan or Tiger Woods' emails to girlfriends, Wells' show was just too terrible to ignore.   

Blaming Eric Holder for covering up Oklahoma City?  I can't add anything to this conversation that any one has already written in this thread.  (I've got my own issues with the guy, but that's a different conversation).

The Numbers Lady must've been a real let down after the first hour.  She's no worse than anything on Hollywood Tonight on Network TV.

The first hour could goad someone into doing some real harm.  An unhinged person might take seriously Wells' claims that the government is waging a war against Christians, that this is a Communist-fascist government, that the US government blew up the federal building. 

There are real concerns to be had about civil liberties currently, but Wells' just stopping short of calling arms does not help.

Sleepwalker

Quote from: Ben Shockley on April 21, 2012, 11:41:16 PM
Talk about taking the shotgun approach to getting the masses fired up about something, anything!!!

Typical Johnny B. Smells.  Get the audience worked up, then try to sell them freeze-dried food, radiation detectors and water filtration systems.  Liberals and Conservatives can't agree to put anything through Congress, yet these guys would have us believe people within the Clinton, Bush and Obama administrations all agree on one thing - to blow up buildings, murder Americans and impose a communist/fascist government.  Anyone remember Lyndon LaRouche?  He told the American public that Henry Kissinger and the Queen of England were partners in a vast, global drug cartel.  Lyndon would give Johnny B Smells a bit pat on the back.

fabucat

Quote from: Sleepwalker on April 22, 2012, 11:40:16 AM
Typical Johnny B. Smells.  Get the audience worked up, then try to sell them freeze-dried food, radiation detectors and water filtration systems.  Liberals and Conservatives can't agree to put anything through Congress, yet these guys would have us believe people within the Clinton, Bush and Obama administrations all agree on one thing - to blow up buildings, murder Americans and impose a communist/fascist government.  Anyone remember Lyndon LaRouche?  He told the American public that Henry Kissinger and the Queen of England were partners in a vast, global drug cartel.  Lyndon would give Johnny B Smells a bit pat on the back.

Thank you!  I couldn't stand nearly *anything* about Bush and especially Cheney, but never did I think that they orchestrated 9/11 (and the messes that they created in Iraq and Afghanistan proved to me that they couldn't conspire anything out of a paper bag).  Others here really, really loathed Billy Clinton.  Yet could any one ever really explain why Bubba would single out a Federal building out West?  These guys surely did not.

Like a lot of us, McVeigh was understandably angry about government mishandling and murders at Ruby Ridge and Waco.  Only McVeigh decided to do something violent about it.  He had a motive for attacking the Murrah Building and Clinton did not.  McVeigh also had technical expertise in explosives. 

Harmness

Quote from: fabucat on April 22, 2012, 09:45:40 AM
OK how about saying that he's a totally INSANE reactionary?

I like that.

Ben Shockley

Quote from: Sleepwalker on April 22, 2012, 11:40:16 AM
Typical Johnny B. Smells.  Get the audience worked up, then try to sell them freeze-dried food, radiation detectors and water filtration systems... 
I keep forgetting that.   What an absolute scumbag; "yelling fire in the crowded theater" for personal gain.   Well, I guess he figures that, since he doesn't directly get paid what Limbaugh gets paid for doing essentially the same thing, he needs to supplement.

Quote from: fabucat on April 22, 2012, 02:02:15 PM
[regarding Bush and Cheney]...the messes that they created in Iraq and Afghanistan proved to me that they couldn't conspire anything...
Not necessarily.  Remember that in chaos, you can steal.   It's been very messy, but a few people have gotten very rich on those occupations.   Every time something gets botched, some more contractors get paid to "fix" it; the longer it takes to "fix" it --and though all the botching and delays suggest "incompetence"--  the more contractors get paid big bucks to do what Army privates used to do for pennies.

Quote from: fabucat on April 22, 2012, 02:02:15 PM
...McVeigh also had technical expertise in explosives.
Sorry to get into unnecessary niggling detail, but stuff like this kinda bugs me.   McVeigh had as much "technical expertise" with explosives as any literate person could get from reading some books.    I seriously doubt that he had (and can almost definitively state that he didn't have) any "special Army training" with explosives; his Army job training was as a Bradley IFV gunner, and as far as I can tell, he was only ever assigned to a mechanized infantry unit (which I've also been and I can tell you what's not involved).   Also- the guys last night were at full conversational speed when they slipped in a claim that he had "Special Forces" training but that is just pure crap; McVeigh applied for SF but was turned down, and his bio just doesn't give him any time or reason to have been involved with SF.   Guys like those last night season their tale-spinning with that crap to try to subtly make "military heroes" out of the likes of McVeigh,1 by enchanting the "soldier of fiction" fat survivalist types who always dreamed of -- but never did-- actually join the Army; or if they tried, were turned down (or kicked out) for various reasons,2  and so who are magically enamored with, invest frustrated ego in, and bestow all sorts of fantasy qualities on, the guys who actually did serve -- no matter in how humdrum a job.
End of rant / Thank you.  ::)

1.  Suggesting that McVeigh and other ex-servicemen gone right-wing-nutty are selfless "knights," ultimately betrayed by those they thought they served.
2.  Do we know if Johnny B. fits this profile?

slipstream

Does anyone on this forum actually like this guy?

Usagi

Quote from: slipstream on April 22, 2012, 11:21:05 PM
Does anyone on this forum actually like this guy?

I tried.  I failed.

morphiaflow

Nice to see everyone coming around to what I've been saying about Wells from the beginning...