A Vulcan
97 (39.6%)
Hank's Japanese half-brother, "Junichero," in King of the Hill eps. 6ABE20-21  
57 (23.3%)
A stoner sufer named "Tracker," who mentored Sean Penn & Keanu Reeves
47 (19.2%)
Frankenstein's Monster
102 (41.6%)
One of those faces on the Sgt. Pepper album (2nd row from the top. Face #5)
66 (26.9%)

Total Members Voted: 245

RedMichael

Quote from: jimmy church on March 12, 2014, 05:12:27 PM

"Shitavan to Shitnight with Shit B. Shits."

How did it get to this???  How in the world to you go from a pretty cool C2C gig and a very good show...to this???

He NEVER was a good host. He was an announcer guy reading what he found on google search while his shitty guests spiraled more and more into nonsense on C2C. He is a career underachiever...he has no record of any kind of a consistent job and after listening to him on C2C a few times it reeked of laziness. The only time he sounded interested is when it tied somewhat into what he was trying to sell on his website. On top of that, the only thing that seemed more delusional than his fans was himself. How he ever thought he had any chance whatsoever is mind boggling. The talk that premrat did him any disservice seems more and more asinine as more and more people realize he never had any talent and he can't even rationally explain why he believes what he believes. As much as we hate to admit it, for once, premrat got it right.

He often was talking about something completely different than the hosts...I mean guests, and this would continue until the next topic. Its like he managed to keep people from realizing how bad he was by dropping an extreme rightwing buzzword into his special mixture of scare tactics and extreme conspiracies.

I would be dumbfounded if his show amounted to any kind of success. I was not dumbfounded when I realized he would be stupid enough to not offer trial subscriptions of any kind.

b_dubb

JBW gets ZERO respect and sympathy from me.  This was a guy who said the Newtown shooting was a false flag operation.  He's a worthless piece of shit.

Quote from: b_dubb on March 15, 2014, 01:13:23 PM
JBW gets ZERO respect and sympathy from me.  This was a guy who said the Newtown shooting was a false flag operation.  He's a worthless piece of shit.

I thought it was a crazy idea at first too. I thought anyone who believed that was a moron. Then I actually listened to what the other side had to say. Some things are very odd...

Gd5150

Quote from: nooryisawesome on March 15, 2014, 01:23:04 PM
I thought it was a crazy idea at first too. I thought anyone who believed that was a moron. Then I actually listened to what the other side had to say. Some things are very odd...

Easy...it's only ok to question authority when an R is in charge. There are many peculiar facts about Newton and the movie theatre shooting. Coast to coast is about thinking outside the box no matter how much it hurts. That's why the show exists. If we want the status quo we can watch CNN with Pierce Blitzer.

b_dubb

I'm going to regret this but if you feel your evidence is so persuasive please post links here.

Quote from: Gd5150 on March 15, 2014, 04:50:52 PM
Easy...it's only ok to question authority when an R is in charge. There are many peculiar facts about Newton and the movie theatre shooting. Coast to coast is about thinking outside the box no matter how much it hurts. That's why the show exists. If we want the status quo we can watch CNN with Pierce Blitzer.

There's thinking outside the box and then there's paranoid delusion.  Newtown shooting as a false flag falls in the latter.  And if you have evidence to the contrary post links here. 

Uncle Duke

Out of curiosity, who was allegedly behind the Newtown false flag?  The left to promote an anti-gun agenda or the right to create a pro-2nd Amendment backlash and send gun/ammo sales through the roof?

wr250

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 15, 2014, 06:17:13 PM
Out of curiosity, who was alleged behind the Newtown false flag?  The left to promote an anti-gun agenda or the right to create a pro-2nd Amendment backlash and send gun/ammo sales through the roof?

canadian operatives bent on destroying america. ask jc, he will tell you.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: wr250 on March 15, 2014, 06:18:18 PM
canadian operatives bent on destroying america. ask jc, he will tell you.

I should have been more specific.  According to the story by JBW cited by b_dubb, who was allegedly behind the Newtwon false flag?

wr250

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 15, 2014, 06:24:07 PM
I should have been more specific.  According to the story by JBW cited by b_dubb, who was allegedly behind the Newtwon false flag?

just looking for the laugh. i suppose most times i fail pretty hard.

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 15, 2014, 06:17:13 PM
Out of curiosity, who was allegedly behind the Newtown false flag?  The left to promote an anti-gun agenda or the right to create a pro-2nd Amendment backlash and send gun/ammo sales through the roof?

I dont think it was a false flag. I said their are some odd things about it.

b_dubb

Quote from: nooryisawesome on March 15, 2014, 08:17:28 PM
I dont think it was a false flag. I said their are some odd things about it.
Well what's so odd about it?

Jackstar

A "false flag" implies that a flag is involved--this term simply doesn't apply here.

It was, however, staged. "Phony as a three-dollar-bill," I believe is the appropriate vernacular.

b_dubb

Quote from: Jackstar on March 16, 2014, 12:30:19 AM
A "false flag" implies that a flag is involved--this term simply doesn't apply here.

It was, however, staged. "Phony as a three-dollar-bill," I believe is the appropriate vernacular.
Can you provide supporting evidence!

RedMichael

Quote from: Jackstar on March 16, 2014, 12:30:19 AM

Thank you, it kills me when the term "false flag" is used and it isn't even remotely correct.

In the modern media and/or whackjob sense, False Flag is a term used to try and add some sort of legitimacy to a conspiracy theory...but at the end of the day, its still a conspiracy theory. However, nowadays 99.9% of the use of "false flag" is incorrect. So not only are they trying to make a conspiracy theory seem...more legit by avoiding the term "conspiracy theory", they are using it the wrong way.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: RedMichael on March 16, 2014, 12:22:37 PM
Thank you, it kills me when the term "false flag" is used and it isn't even remotely correct.

In the modern media and/or whackjob sense, False Flag is a term used to try and add some sort of legitimacy to a conspiracy theory...but at the end of the day, its still a conspiracy theory. However, nowadays 99.9% of the use of "false flag" is incorrect. So not only are they trying to make a conspiracy theory seem...more legit by avoiding the term "conspiracy theory", they are using it the wrong way.

The original use of the term was in the international spook world, it meant an espionage act under taken by A against B on the behalf of C, with C being misrepresented by a fourth party for idealogical reasons.  There was a case some years ago where someone in the defense industry, an American Jew, stole classified information from a US source, and provided it to the Soviets who'd convinced the Jew they were Israelis.  The "false flag" here being that of Israel.  There  were also similar acts undetaken on the behalf of Rhodesia and South Africa in both the US and UK in the 60s/70s, but in fact the information was passed on to the Soviets playing themselves off as Rhodesians and S Africans.

As RM points out, the term is now often used to describe domestic issues, with the "flag" being usually the idealogy of a particular domestic political party or issue (like anti-gun or pro-life).

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 16, 2014, 02:31:44 PM
The original use of the term was in the international spook world, it meant an espionage act under taken by A against B on the behalf of C, with C being misrepresented by a fourth party for idealogical reasons.  There was a case some years ago where someone in the defense industry, an American Jew, stole classified information from a US source, and provided it to the Soviets who'd convinced the Jew they were Israelis.  The "false flag" here being that of Israel.  There  were also similar acts undetaken on the behalf of Rhodesia and South Africa in both the US and UK in the 60s/70s, but in fact the information was passed on to the Soviets playing themselves off as Rhodesians and S Africans.

As RM points out, the term is now often used to describe domestic issues, with the "flag" being usually the idealogy of a particular domestic political party or issue (like anti-gun or pro-life).

I've always thought the origin was simply that, especially in maritime campaigns, of flying a "false" flag to attack an enemy by surprise or to make someone think they were attacked by another country. Then co-opted into the security/intelligence word. And now usually used in conspiracy circles to refer to one's own government (or segments thereof) attacking their own citizens to blame some other country or entity in order to secure some gain (profit, votes, new laws, etc.)

Uncle Duke

Quote from: albrecht on March 16, 2014, 03:02:12 PM
I've always thought the origin was simply that, especially in maritime campaigns, of flying a "false" flag to attack an enemy by surprise or to make someone think they were attacked by another country. Then co-opted into the security/intelligence word. And now usually used in conspiracy circles to refer to one's own government (or segments thereof) attacking their own citizens to blame some other country or entity in order to secure some gain (profit, votes, new laws, etc.)

Yes, you are correct.  I was talking only so far as to cover the use of the term in conspiracy type issues, the subject of the thread.  The use of another's flag on the high seas probably goes back hundreds of years.  That would make an interesting question to navy/maritime historians, when was the first recorded use of a "false flag"? 

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 16, 2014, 03:31:48 PM
Yes, you are correct.  I was talking only so far as to cover the use of the term in conspiracy type issues, the subject of the thread.  The use of another's flag on the high seas probably goes back hundreds of years.  That would make an interesting question to navy/maritime historians, when was the first recorded use of a "false flag"?
I'm sure such tactics have been used since the dawn of man. Though, technically, it is illegal under the Geneva conventions to do this "in combat". But can be used to sneak and "yell surprise" and then show your true flag/uniform and attack.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: albrecht on March 16, 2014, 04:14:25 PM
I'm sure such tactics have been used since the dawn of man. Though, technically, it is illegal under the Geneva conventions to do this "in combat". But can be used to sneak and "yell surprise" and then show your true flag/uniform and attack.

Both the Germans and the Brits undertook false flag missions at sea during both world wars.  The Germans used "commerce raiders", ordinary looking cargo ships flying the flags of neutral nations to sink or capture merchant shipping all over the world.  The Brits used the same idea with their "Q-ships", although their goal was to lure U-boats in close before firing on them.

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 16, 2014, 06:58:39 PM
Both the Germans and the Brits undertook false flag missions at sea during both world wars.  The Germans used "commerce raiders", ordinary looking cargo ships flying the flags of neutral nations to sink or capture merchant shipping all over the world.  The Brits used the same idea with their "Q-ships", although their goal was to lure U-boats in close before firing on them.
Yeah, and even today I think countries use it despite whatever official "ban" by Geneva and other conventions. Personally, I think major merchant companies, and cruise lines, also do "false flag", literally, though it is legal (they flag their vessels in some 3rd world country to avoid safety inspection, taxes, some labor rules, etc.) Buying a yacht even one can do some "interesting", bordering on illegal, "flag of convenience" and sales outside of US waters to avoid the luxury taxes etc.

Quote from: b_dubb on March 15, 2014, 11:22:04 PM
Well what's so odd about it?

They have been well documented.

I feel bad for family members.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: albrecht on March 16, 2014, 09:17:49 PM
Yeah, and even today I think countries use it despite whatever official "ban" by Geneva and other conventions. Personally, I think major merchant companies, and cruise lines, also do "false flag", literally, though it is legal (they flag their vessels in some 3rd world country to avoid safety inspection, taxes, some labor rules, etc.) Buying a yacht even one can do some "interesting", bordering on illegal, "flag of convenience" and sales outside of US waters to avoid the luxury taxes etc.

"Flag of Convenience" I think is the term. 

You old enough to remember Reagan deciding to reflag Kuwati oil tankers as US ships during the Gulf "Tanker War" between Iraq and Iran?

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 16, 2014, 09:56:05 PM
"Flag of Convenience" I think is the term. 

You old enough to remember Reagan deciding to reflag Kuwati oil tankers as US ships during the Gulf "Tanker War" between Iraq and Iran?
Yeah, let us just say I have some knowledge of or people with Maritime Administration n Sealift Command in years past and it is quite amazing what they do (and, at times, what legal twisting and VAST paperwork is done) to get things where they need to be and to get political policy, or wars, done. But besides that what they can accomplish in moving things and the paperwork and insurance agreements and underwriting etc necessary the history of maritime law, treaties, and machinations is much longer than our laws and even Constitution. (Yes, I know some crazies in bunkers claim the US is "under Admiralty Law" and the whole "gold fringe" flag in court deal) but in a serious note: To do wars, to move so much merchandise for trade, the world works due to those laws and treaties and insurance schemes. Shipping, really, founded what today is our whole insurance market and much of our political treaties, and the global economy-- to good or ill. And I seem to recall that more merchant mariners died in the world wars than in the various official Navies but we don't teach that in schools.

b_dubb

Quote from: nooryisawesome on March 16, 2014, 09:47:39 PM

They're well documented.  ON THE INTERNET.  Which translates to "it's all bullshit". 

RedMichael

Quote from: nooryisawesome on March 16, 2014, 09:47:39 PM

I feel bad for family members.

Ah good. Then you shouldn't have much trouble finding some links for us? True, we could search google but I want to see what you come up with. Don't take it the wrong way, im just unlucky and always find crappy websites with no credible evidence or very little evidence and giant leaps of logic. Conspiracy sites I call them.

Don't get me wrong, I want to believe that nothing happened and it was all a conspiracy. There is nothing I want to believe more when it comes to that nightmare...I just can't lie to myself though.

Jackstar

Quote from: RedMichael on March 17, 2014, 06:24:32 AM
Ah good. Then you shouldn't have much trouble finding some links for us?
http://www.goatse.cx/

You people who trot out this "if it is on The Internet, the information is automatically suspect" trope are hilarious. What color is the sky in your world, 1992?

Here's a great link for the proofer file, enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BNqgNvUhRQ

Quote from: b_dubb on March 16, 2014, 10:21:10 PM
They're well documented.  ON THE INTERNET.  Which translates to "it's all bullshit". 
What does your own post translate to, Chief? Given that I read it... on The Internet.

wr250

i use the Bellgab politic's forum for all my info.

onan

Quote from: wr250 on March 17, 2014, 09:45:51 AM
i use the Bellgab politic's forum for all my info.

What else is there?

wr250

Quote from: onan on March 17, 2014, 09:49:57 AM
What else is there?

the spec sheet, if it ever comes back.
and the gabcast.