A Vulcan
87 (26.6%)
Hank's Japanese half-brother, "Junichero," in King of the Hill eps. 6ABE20-21  
52 (15.9%)
A stoner sufer named "Tracker," who mentored Sean Penn & Keanu Reeves
43 (13.1%)
Frankenstein's Monster
90 (27.5%)
One of those faces on the Sgt. Pepper album (2nd row from the top. Face #5)
55 (16.8%)

Total Members Voted: 215

Author Topic: John B. Wells  (Read 380742 times)

Re: John B. Wells
« Reply #4470 on: January 29, 2014, 08:45:46 PM »
Other than that response above from CTM, has anyone actually seen an official response from John or Coast? I looked around on Facebook and the web and didn't see anything.

« Reply #4471 on: January 29, 2014, 08:49:04 PM »
john says he was "let go" because "coast wants to take saturday nights in a different direction"  on the robert scott bell show

http://radio.naturalnews.com/download.asp?fileid=3618

« Reply #4472 on: January 29, 2014, 08:53:25 PM »
Maybe Ian Punnett's tinnitus will clear up and he can go back to his old Saturday night shows?

You beat me to posting this.

I am think Punnett or schrader is taking over.

« Reply #4473 on: January 29, 2014, 08:55:11 PM »
You beat me to posting this.

I am think Punnett or schrader is taking over.

My bet's on Schrader if they actually are taking things in a more paranormal direction.

« Reply #4474 on: January 29, 2014, 09:00:09 PM »
john says he was "let go" because "coast wants to take saturday nights in a different direction"  on the robert scott bell show

http://radio.naturalnews.com/download.asp?fileid=3618

Thanks.

« Reply #4475 on: January 29, 2014, 09:08:17 PM »
go in to the 43 minute mark. JBW comes on about there

« Reply #4476 on: January 29, 2014, 09:08:36 PM »
That sucks. This 'new direction' statement scares me. Is it going to be all miracle cure rip offs, all the time on Saturdays now?
Hopefully Knapp, Schrader and Punnett will fill in instead of Snorge till they find a permanent host. I do not think either Knapp or Punnett is healthy enough to make a full time commitment, unfortunately.
I like Schrader, he just needs to work on not talking over the guests so much. Maybe I am judging him too harshly, though. I have only heard him a few times and once was the Amityville Horror kid. He seemed to be a very quiet, awkward interview subject.
Dave seems smart, prepared, and asks good questions that lead to more in-depth discussion of the topic (unlike a certain host we all know). Can't ask for much more than that in a host.
I will miss John B. on C2C. He and Knapp are the only reason I bother tuning in these days :(

« Reply #4477 on: January 29, 2014, 09:11:16 PM »
That sucks. This 'new direction' statement scares me. Is it going to be all miracle cure rip offs, all the time on Saturdays now?
Hopefully Knapp, Schrader and Punnett will fill in instead of Snorge till they find a permanent host. I do not think either Knapp or Punnett is healthy enough to make a full time commitment, unfortunately.
I like Schrader, he just needs to work on not talking over the guests so much. Maybe I am judging him too harshly, though. I have only heard him a few times and once was the Amityville Horror kid. He seemed to be a very quiet, awkward interview subject.
Dave seems smart, prepared, and asks good questions that lead to more in-depth discussion of the topic (unlike a certain host we all know). Can't ask for much more than that in a host.
I will miss John B. on C2C. He and Knapp are the only reason I bother tuning in these days :(

tumeric and carnivora for all

« Reply #4478 on: January 29, 2014, 09:12:42 PM »
go in to the 43 minute mark. JBW comes on about there

I just tried downloading it twice and it keeps saying failed to download.

« Reply #4479 on: January 29, 2014, 09:13:37 PM »

« Reply #4480 on: January 29, 2014, 09:18:27 PM »
http://radio.naturalnews.com/
link  plays from the website

« Reply #4481 on: January 29, 2014, 09:24:01 PM »
Wells, as the Japanese say, Bai-bai.

« Reply #4482 on: January 29, 2014, 09:37:51 PM »
I wonder if the Dark Matter Radio Network will add Caravan to Midnight for one of the nights per week. Wells can select a time to do his "best show of the week" and add it to DMRN.

« Reply #4483 on: January 29, 2014, 09:41:43 PM »
I wonder if the Dark Matter Radio Network will add Caravan to Midnight for one of the nights per week. Wells can select a time to do his "best show of the week" and add it to DMRN.

Interesting idea. Email him & see what he says. It seems to me that giving away 1 show a week is a good way to get people in the door if he wants to sell subscriptions.

« Reply #4484 on: January 29, 2014, 10:08:58 PM »

This.

I'm really, really bummed right now. Just unbelievably blue about this.

You screwed up, George. Again.

I used to try to hang on to a little bit of fondness for George but it's getting harder and harder to even occasionally defend him.

His ego is getting out of control. The Hosts menu on the C2C page kills me now:

Hosts
George Noory
George Noory's Calendar
George Noory's TV Show
George Knapp

I guess if your name's not "George," you're sh*t out of luck.

« Reply #4485 on: January 29, 2014, 10:13:25 PM »
They are totally pissed about the new show. Schrader Saturdays from here on out?
The more you mention it, the more "they" will know we want it and it won't happen! Shhhhhhh

« Reply #4486 on: January 29, 2014, 10:19:15 PM »
Richard Syrett is hosting Friday's show. Not sure if that means anything.

« Reply #4487 on: January 29, 2014, 10:23:21 PM »
Huge news. c2c fired noory Wells. The first thing they have done right since art left.  I wonder if Noory and his Until man is on mars contract is on the line next.

Seriously!!???   Could it be true????   Great decision!

« Reply #4488 on: January 29, 2014, 10:25:46 PM »
If its true that PRN dumped Toxic John, it's because the Saturday ratings cratered, and that's because he's such an absolute downer almost every show. The advertisers on the local AM station aren't after doomsday preppers, and I suspect that's true in most markets.

I agree.

« Reply #4489 on: January 29, 2014, 10:31:20 PM »
I liked Wells. When he started out he reminded me of Art Bell. Unfortunately the the topics quickly became the same political rantings every week. Much of which I agree with, but I don't listen to C2C for politics. Noory is boring. Has been for 10 years. Knapp is the only one who does interesting shows. Oh well I listen to reruns. Good luck JBW.

« Reply #4490 on: January 29, 2014, 10:49:16 PM »
Richard Syrett is hosting Friday's show. Not sure if that means anything.

How do you know this? I just checked the site and it says TBA.

« Reply #4491 on: January 29, 2014, 11:06:41 PM »
How do you know this? I just checked the site and it says TBA.

Click on "Full Schedule" on "Upcoming Shows" or:
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/upcoming

It's in the data, man! It's in the data!

« Reply #4492 on: January 29, 2014, 11:31:52 PM »
Click on "Full Schedule" on "Upcoming Shows" or:
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/upcoming

It's in the data, man! It's in the data!

Way to go Sherlock.

How is richard? I heard his nickname is the Canadian art bell.

« Reply #4493 on: January 29, 2014, 11:33:57 PM »
Way to go Sherlock.

How is richard? I heard his nickname is the Canadian art bell.

I don't think I've ever heard him. He's not George, so he's already ahead of the game.

« Reply #4494 on: January 30, 2014, 12:50:58 AM »
I just recalled Noory hasn't been including John B Wells name in his thank you list at the end of the nightly show for the last month or so.
He must have known of this plan to jettison Wells from the "mothership" for quite sometime? ;)

« Reply #4495 on: January 30, 2014, 12:52:54 AM »
It is not Schrader. I sent an email on his webpage and got a response back saying he has not been asked yet.

« Reply #4496 on: January 30, 2014, 01:12:37 AM »
It is not Schrader. I sent an email on his webpage and got a response back saying he has not been asked yet.
maybe they haven't asked anybody yet?
they might do tryouts for awhile...

« Reply #4497 on: January 30, 2014, 01:16:25 AM »
maybe they haven't asked anybody yet?
they might do tryouts for awhile...
I could see that, would make the most sense.

The "fans" of c2c are very negative right on Facebook. I am really starting to doubt noorys popularity even on noorys fan page on Facebook they are negative. I m guessing just about anyone who hosted c2c would get the 3.25 million weekly listeners georgey gets.

« Reply #4498 on: January 30, 2014, 01:26:54 AM »
I m guessing just about anyone who hosted c2c would get the 3.25 million weekly listeners georgey gets.
yep, noory must be afraid of that. must be why he never takes off more than a day or two at a time?

« Reply #4499 on: January 30, 2014, 06:20:58 AM »
...eagerly awaiting the 'upcoming schedule' update.. but that will most likely be held back until tomorrow ..