• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The most-obviously mentally ill guests

Started by GuerrillaUnReal, December 25, 2010, 12:30:12 PM

Falkie2013

Quote from: West of the Rockies on May 12, 2013, 12:08:17 PM
Hey, can one of you Coasters educate me on something?  Remember the classic 9+ minute phonecall Art took back in the late 90's (I think) where some guy claimed to be flying a small plane over Area 51 and seemed to be either shot down or forced down?  What was the upshot of that?  Was it pure hoax with semi-solid production values?  Was the caller ever identified?  I have only heard recordings of the call (not the live-radio broadcast), and while I see lots of references made to the so-called Area 51 Caller (the guy who claimed to work at Groom Lake), I've never heard anything about the aforementioned pilot.

I heard both calls live. The fly over guy really sounded like he was going into Area 51. Maybe the tech types could do a sound analysis of the call because I don't remember hearing any aircraft sounds IN the call. If he was shot down, the government would have not told us anyway, and given the way O'buma talks about UFOs in a " ha, ha " manner, we'd never hear the truth from THIS administration if it DID happen.
The subsequent call where a guy CLAIMED to be the guy in the phone booth caller and said it was all bs did NOT sound legit.
I also heard the fly over guy live and it also sounded legit as did the area 51 guy. I always wondered if he was calling from the former operational phone booth in Death Valley. He sounded scared shitless to me. Both calls were riveting radio rather than the clunker radio we get from the $nooremaster.
I don't know if anyone's done this, but has anyone ever reverse speeched either one of those calls? It might be interesting to hear it.
Got an email from RCH. Says its 23 around Albuquerque. Its 35 here and my weather channel widget says it FEELS like 35.
I went out 4 times tonight to feed the cats and dump the garbage & recylables.
NO it doesn't.
Took me about 10 minutes to warm up after I fed the cats. The cold here while not windy tonight is chilling. I don't know how people stand it where its even colder. Not used to that here.

dr Jonathan Reed May not be a traditionally insane person, but what about pathological liar? Also, have you seen his YouTube video of him using that transportation gauntlet thing? What entertaining quackery.

[attachimg=1]

tertiaryimam

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 09, 2013, 08:03:53 AM
I went out 4 times tonight to feed the cats and dump the garbage & recylables.
NO it doesn't.
Took me about 10 minutes to warm up after I fed the cats. The cold here while not windy tonight is chilling. I don't know how people stand it where its even colder. Not used to that here.

35 is nothing.

It is 12 here right now. And I'm going jogging.

tertiaryimam

Quote from: AtomicRoswells on December 09, 2013, 09:23:16 AM
dr Jonathan Reed May not be a traditionally insane person, but what about pathological liar? Also, have you seen his YouTube video of him using that transportation gauntlet thing? What entertaining quackery.

[attachimg=1]

Jonathan Reed, I hear, has been doing what Scientologists have been doing as of late: taking their wares to where people can't understand English. It's a smart move. When you have too much Bad publicity, go to Peru.

Falkie2013

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 09, 2013, 11:26:20 AM

35 is nothing.

It is 12 here right now. And I'm going jogging.

As usual, I expect you'll go jogging in the nude being that you're not afraid of no cold nor radiation either.
Ironman jogging at its best.
;)
35 is something when an area doesn't get these temperatures day after day normally.
But then it doesn't matter if one listens to Dr. Doom. We're all fucked. If Fukishima doesn't irradiate us, China will destroy our economy and the krillshot will finish us off.

wr250

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 10, 2013, 06:03:29 AM
35 is something when an area doesn't get these temperatures day after day normally.
But then it doesn't matter if one listens to Dr. Doom. We're all fucked. If Fukishima doesn't irradiate us, China will destroy our economy and the krillshot will finish us off.

35 would be cool here. instead atm it's 4. we havent seen 30 for a week; 35 would be a average nightly low for this time of year here ...

Jocko Johnson

I think that plane call was a Phil Hendrie bit.

onan

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 09, 2013, 08:03:53 AM
I heard both calls live. The fly over guy really sounded like he was going into Area 51. Maybe the tech types could do a sound analysis of the call because I don't remember hearing any aircraft sounds IN the call. If he was shot down, the government would have not told us anyway...

I also heard the fly over guy live and it also sounded legit as did the area 51 guy. I always wondered if he was calling from the former operational phone booth in Death Valley.

At 6 minutes 30 seconds an emergency air horn is heard. That would not be audible within an aircraft that was propeller driven. And even if that were possible the sound would have variations from the plane changing distance and direction.

Coast To Coast - Art Bell, Area 51 Pilot

aldousburbank

Quote from: onan on December 11, 2013, 04:42:10 PM
At 6 minutes 30 seconds an emergency air horn is heard. That would not be audible within an aircraft that was propeller driven. And even if that were possible the sound would have variations from the plane changing distance and direction.

Coast To Coast - Art Bell, Area 51 Pilot

Onan,

Your buzzkill sword always leaves a clean wound in its wake. I love it and hope that you are successfully replicating your gene pool. This is the first objective analysis of this calls' plausibility that I have come across. I am interested in your take on Gnoory's hair- rug or not?

onan

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 11, 2013, 06:12:21 PM
Onan,

Your buzzkill sword always leaves a clean wound in its wake. I love it and hope that you are successfully replicating your gene pool. This is the first objective analysis of this calls' plausibility that I have come across. I am interested in your take on Gnoory's hair- rug or not?

I don't think that is hair...

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 11, 2013, 06:12:21 PM
Onan,

Your buzzkill sword always leaves a clean wound in its wake. I love it and hope that you are successfully replicating your gene pool. This is the first objective analysis of this calls' plausibility that I have come across. I am interested i
n your take on Gnoory's hair- rug or not?

If I may add my unsolicited two cents...it appears to me, as I stated recently (maybe on another thread) to be one of those fruity little hair like systems. Maybe camal pubic hair dyed kiwi shoe polish black ?  It looks like he uses tape and or glue but the main part of the system is the snaps that are surgically attached to his scalp/skull so he can attach it to his head. This way it can be UL Listed and hold the seal as being,  "wind tunnel tested." Like when his fat dumpy ass fell into that mud puddle...it wouldn't just flop off like in the old days. I worked with a guy who used to have that set up. He went deluxe to the alpaca edition...didn't have the fake cheaper look that dave's has.

yumyumtree

In her book "Last Chance for a Slow Dance", Ann Rule wrote about a dodgy Florida plastic surgeon, Anthony Pignatauro, who had attempted( and almost succeeded) in poisoning his wife with arsenic. He had also invented a new type of hairpiece that actually screwed into the head. He wore one himself but after he went to prison, the other prisoners were freaked out because he wasn't allowed to have the hairpiece any more, but still had the visible screws in his head.

Anyway, I think that George is wearing some sort of hair piece and Alex Jones definitely is.

yumyumtree

I'm thinking that Craig Hulet may belong on the mentally ill guests thread.

I think Jack Metcalf was my congressperson when I lived in Everett the first time. Hulet keeps saying "Ive been doing this for 40 years", whatever "it" is, so that means he was doing it while he worked for Metcalf.

yumyumtree

I'm going to add Karen Kain to the list. This is after seeing her videos on YouTube. I haven't read her book yet so may rescind this when I do. But I have a feeling no. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that I think something may have happened in her own childhood that caused her to make some of the choices she did with her daughter Lorrin. Again, I may change my mind after reading the book.

Stellar

Quote from: GuerrillaUnReal on December 25, 2010, 12:30:12 PM
One of the most fun things about Art's show was that every once in awhile an absolute lunatic would somehow make it on the show as a guest. These usually led to hilarious and psychologically fascinating shows and Art had a gift for helping these people to tell their stories while making it captivating radio. I always thought it was fascinating how a lot of these guests' minds worked. Maybe if we mention our favorite lunatic guests we can look for some shows we haven't listened to yet.

Here's a few off the top of my mind.

Dallas Thompson - This show was a favorite around here. This was the fitness guru who got into a horrific car crash suffering massive head trauma and then decided he was going to fly a one-man helicopter into the center of the earth at the hole in the North Pole. The story was so insane that it led to a classic show with Art even wondering on air who booked this guy.

George Green - The psychotic Billy Meier shill who's tales of New World Order mischief (chiefly Ted Kennedy wanted to have sex with his 15-year old daughter) and coming off extremely drunk or high on the air led to Art terminating the interview early live on air. Interestingly enough Green was much more lucid with the Snooron and pushed Fumbles around for three hours in one of the only Chubbes show I've liked.

Derrel Sims - A jabbering looney who rambled through a non-sensical story about the CIA and implanting disinfo in abductees brains to confuse the grays. You could hear Art groan at certain parts as he struggled along with the audience to keep up with this guy's bullshit. Somehow though Sims' only moments of clarity seem to come when he's shilling a hot line for new information and videos of his lectures on UFOs.

Those are the three that immediately come to mind.

Well You are the next guest.  Or don't tell me your noooooorrrrrrrmaaaaaaaaaaal WTF is that?  Get this guy on the show now  ;D

expat

Quote from: GuerrillaUnReal on December 25, 2010, 12:30:12 PM
Derrel Sims - A jabbering looney who rambled through a non-sensical story about the CIA and implanting disinfo in abductees brains to confuse the grays. You could hear Art groan at certain parts as he struggled along with the audience to keep up with this guy's bullshit. Somehow though Sims' only moments of clarity seem to come when he's shilling a hot line for new information and videos of his lectures on UFOs.

That's the dude who appeared in a cowboy hat wielding a geiger counter along with Mike Bara in that appalling (and short-lived) cable TV show "Uncovering Aliens." Yeah, nutcase.

Solaris Blueraven crazy bitch talks at 173 miles an hour and thinks that group Rush is using mind control on her. Don't take my word for it check her out.
http://www.illuminati-news.com/articles2/00330.html
When Jimmy church finally posts the interview from 23 June 2014 it's even worse.

Little Hater

I guess pathological lying would be a form of mental illness, so: Lindsey Williams, who I just heard in a radio commercial for, yes, Carnivora. Pretty much closes the door on any possibility that Carnivora is effective for anything.

Quote from: Little Hater on July 25, 2014, 09:10:50 AM
Pretty much closes the door on any possibility that Carnivora is effective for anything.
Well your wrong. It's good for separating gullible people from their money!

albrecht

I'm not sure if it qualifies as mental illness if the person isn't hurting themselves or others? Or cannot support themselves? But it is intriguing how a guest, like Dr.Wendy Lockwood, can encompass almost everything into a vast, slightly conspiratorial, vision of the history of the earth and universe and so quickly reply to a question from Art so quickly into her all encompassing theory of Atlantis, UFO, ascended masters, nuclear wars, etc.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: albrecht on July 25, 2014, 10:13:44 AM
I'm not sure if it qualifies as mental illness if the person isn't hurting themselves or others? Or cannot support themselves? But it is intriguing how a guest, like Dr.Wendy Lockwood, can encompass almost everything into a vast, slightly conspiratorial, vision of the history of the earth and universe and so quickly reply to a question from Art so quickly into her all encompassing theory of Atlantis, UFO, ascended masters, nuclear wars, etc.

*laughs*  That description fits a large portion of C2C guests, not just Lockwood.

My vote goes to the old gal who claimed she'd travelled to Mars with former Nazi Admiral Canaris, and that Canaris was some kind of time master.  Her husband was allegedly in prison to keep him quiet.  I had that show saved on my Witness, but when the Witness went tits-up, I lost it.  Good stuff, that.

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on July 25, 2014, 10:24:11 AM
*laughs*  That description fits a large portion of C2C guests, not just Lockwood.

My vote goes to the old gal who claimed she'd travelled to Mars with former Nazi Admiral Canaris, and that Canaris was some kind of time master.  Her husband was allegedly in prison to keep him quiet.  I had that show saved on my Witness, but when the Witness went tits-up, I lost it.  Good stuff, that.
So true. I'm not sure if that means their mental or just highly creative or fast-talking hucksters. Some seem to clearly believe their theories. Some seem to take some time before replying to a question. And some seem just to be selling something. And some seem totally bat-sh*t crazy. Either way I still admire, or at least like laughing and listening too, someone who can take any questions under the sun and almost instantly mesh it into their narrative worldview seamlessly.
ps: you have a date on that Canaris show? Or guest name? I would like to find it in the archive and listen.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: albrecht on July 25, 2014, 12:19:03 PM
So true. I'm not sure if that means their mental or just highly creative or fast-talking hucksters. Some seem to clearly believe their theories. Some seem to take some time before replying to a question. And some seem just to be selling something. And some seem totally bat-sh*t crazy. Either way I still admire, or at least like laughing and listening too, someone who can take any questions under the sun and almost instantly mesh it into their narrative worldview seamlessly.
ps: you have a date on that Canaris show? Or guest name? I would like to find it in the archive and listen.

Sadly no, don't remember her name or when she was on.  Tried a search on the C2C website using "Canaris" as a keyword but came up empty.  Maybe an e-mail to one of the C2C producers might get the name if I can't get it any other way.

Sounds vaguely familiar, are you talking about Laura Magdalene Eisenhower, Ike's great grand daughter?
Her and Basiago are both nuts.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Sumthins Goin On on July 26, 2014, 05:13:02 PM
Sounds vaguely familiar, are you talking about Laura Magdalene Eisenhower, Ike's great grand daughter?
Her and Basiago are both nuts.

No, I am familiar with Ms. Eisenhower,  but we are talking two different nuts.

Khameleon808

Quote from: b_dubb on July 26, 2014, 06:49:06 PM
Mr Fidget

lmfao seconded.

What about that one guy that said he followed an ant around his yard for like 5 hours and eventually lost him in the sewer.  And how he just randomly dug holes in his yard.  That dude was pretty off upstairs.

Nvm I guess he was a caller not a guest.

And here we go:
Solaris Blueraven in all her INSANE glory. Starts at about 52:oo. Geddy Lee is personally in her head and trying to control her...
No her voice is not compressed for time, that is her speed and cadence..

Ep.93 FADE to BLACK Jimmy Church w/ Solaris Blueraven Super Soldiers MKUltra LIVE on air

yumyumtree

Russ Kellett

And I have now read Karen Kains book and have NOT changed my mind. I think she's either mentally unbalanced or some sort of con artist. There were some legal issues with Medi-Cal and the vaccination victims fund. I'm not a lawyer and it's written in dry legalese but it appears that there may have been an attempt at double-dipping or some other act if bad faith. If you google Karen Kain and Lorrin Kain it will be on the first one or two pages of hits. There is also a Canadian ballerina named Karen Kain, though.