• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

I'm not getting in a car that does not have a human driver.  Just sayin'.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 30, 2016, 06:01:18 PM
I'm not getting in a car that does not have a human driver.  Just sayin'.

How would you be with a Senda or a Sweet Kathy as chauffeur?

Just askin

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 30, 2016, 06:06:08 PM
How would you be with a Senda or a Sweet Kathy as chauffeur?

Just askin

I wouldn't get in a car with them either. lol.

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 30, 2016, 06:21:29 PM
I wouldn't get in a car with them either. lol.
I have never visited that thread but I would suspect from comments on other threads that if they hit you with their car they would not have insurance, or at least lapsed insurance, and some heartbreaking explanation of why you shouldn't report them or make them pay for the damage.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on December 30, 2016, 06:24:25 PM
I have never visited that thread but I would suspect from comments on other threads that if they hit you with their car they would not have insurance, or at least lapsed insurance, and some heartbreaking explanation of why you shouldn't report them or make them pay for the damage.

Mere lack of insurance is a distraction. Senda doesn't have a valid licence.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: mikuthing01 on December 30, 2016, 07:31:23 PM
Azelia Banks admits to sacrificing chickens to demons in her bedroom closet

And you jerk off over young Japanese girls. Who is the sick one and who is depraved one?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 01, 2017, 11:31:33 AM
And you jerk off over young Japanese girls. Who is the sick one and who is depraved one?

More ethical relativism from the guy who doesn't see any difference between us and Saudi Arabia.  ::)

mikuthing01

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 01, 2017, 11:31:33 AM

>Implying Implications

I am an ammosexual i jerk off to metal and wood

WOTR

Quote from: mikuthing01 on December 31, 2016, 10:25:38 PM
What happens when you hire a illegal Mexican plumber

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4b1_1483233942

So you get dedication and resolve.  Had it been a unionized plumber, he would have went on lunch or walked off the job because of "water hazards."

whoozit

I came to the scary conclusion that the weird shit that goes on in BellGab sometimes adds order and sanity to my life.  Not sure if I should be grateful or kill myself.

MV/Liberace!

Quote"They actually carry the heads around on hooks to move them from one point to another," he said. "Well, the tuna can is frozen to the top of his head. The only way to get that off is with a hammer or a wrench ... gets a wrench, cocks his arm back to strike that can to knock it off, misses, and hits the side of Ted Williams' head. Then he cocks back, takes another strike, hits the can square on. It goes flying across the room."

http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/alcor-employee-makes-harsh-allegations-cryonics-foundation/story?id=8764331

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: whoozit on January 02, 2017, 07:59:35 AM
I came to the scary conclusion that the weird shit that goes on in BellGab sometimes adds order and sanity to my life.  Not sure if I should be grateful or kill myself.

You fly r/c aircraft, some think it is weird. BG is only one more stone to throw at you 'the odd man'.

albrecht

Russell Adams did an excellent journalistic piece in his article about Jack-In-The-Box tacos in the WSJ today. There are still a few good journalists out there.
Americans Eat 554 Million Jack in the Box Tacos a Year, and No One Knows Why
The fast-food chain’s gooey, deep-fried beef envelope has been on the menu since the 1950s, inspiring legions of fans; ‘vile and amazing’

http://www.wsj.com/articles/americans-eat-554-million-jack-in-the-box-tacos-a-year-and-no-one-knows-why-1483465285

TR drops a give my big stick a suckles on Winston Churchill and the British PM never recovers...........
TR in a blow out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owTPZQQAVyQ

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 05, 2017, 01:20:40 AM
I will see your Knievel stunt cycle and raise you a GI Joe w/ Kung Fu Grip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7g5vH9A8t9I

Oooh! You win! Nailed me right in my nostalgia nads! I had that very Joe.  ;D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 05, 2017, 01:22:50 AM
Oooh! You win! Nailed me right in my nostalgia nads! I had that very Joe.  ;D

As did I - it was awesome!  At least until it entered Iguanodon mode after the fingers broke off and
it was left with just the two thumbs.   :'(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 05, 2017, 01:43:09 AM
As did I - it was awesome!  At least until it entered Iguanodon mode after the fingers broke off and
it was left with just the two thumbs.   :'(

I intentionally wrecked my Steve Austin doll fucking around with some friends. Puberty's a bitch!  ;)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 05, 2017, 01:49:51 AM
I intentionally wrecked my Steve Austin doll fucking around with some friends. Puberty's a bitch!  ;)

QuoteYou can see through his Bionic eye