• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on March 25, 2015, 02:06:10 PM
      You've obviously offended those size queens with the rubber dongs being merely six feet. It's hateful and shameful. They want Space Needle sized dongs parked in their bowels.
Eddie Coyle - I just joined Bell Gab, and I have to tell you that you have a brilliant profile pic.  I laughed the first time I saw it.  That guy is classic - had to go onto YouTube just to watch his highlight from "Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer" again.

"Don't give me 'sorry,' dumb ass.  Did I stutter?  Give me the $50, and get out! . . . Aaaahhhhhh!"

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: The General on March 25, 2015, 02:11:45 PM
And I thought they were open minded.
I didn't know people could be so dongist.
It's a real eye opener.

It's a city of misogyny and patriarchy with that phallic obelisk that gets so much attention and a place called the Kingdome being prominent there for decades.

And the dongism is the latest atrocity. Run, run like hell from such intolerance.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on March 25, 2015, 02:15:22 PM
Eddie Coyle - I just joined Bell Gab, and I have to tell you that you have a brilliant profile pic.  I laughed the first time I saw it.  That guy is classic - had to go onto YouTube just to watch his highlight from "Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer" again.

"Don't give me 'sorry,' dumb ass.  Did I stutter?  Give me the $50, and get out! . . . Aaaahhhhhh!"

Welcome aboard and thanks. I love that movie, and that scene I've been quoting verbatim for nearly 25 years. His delivery is perfect. "Yeah, half of a grand is 500 dollars"  "I bet you'd like a 19 inch". Adds nice bit of levity to the film.

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on March 25, 2015, 02:25:14 PM
    Welcome aboard and thanks. I love that movie, and that scene I've been quoting verbatim for nearly 25 years. His delivery is perfect. "Yeah, half of a grand is 500 dollars"  "I bet you'd like a 19 inch". Adds nice bit of levity to the film.   
"Otis - plug it in."
[attachimg=1]

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on March 25, 2015, 02:30:25 PM
"Otis - plug it in."

On reflection, I think he'd regret not taking 50 bucks for the black and white.

onan

Quote from: The General on March 25, 2015, 01:29:39 PM
I've been banned from a Facebook group called "I Hate Seattle"
for.... wait for it.....   

hate speech.

I guess I just hated Seattle way too much for these other Seattleites that also hate Seattle.  For the record, all I said was that they should hang big 6 foot rubber dongs off the monorail track during pride week.  Then you could have all these beautiful rainbow colored dongs flopping in the breeze and it would be real beautiful and stuff.  How hateful of me.  So sorry.

My comments were called 'anti-gay' and 'shameful.'
Ok.  Big floppy rubber rainbow dongs are shameful. 
And not funny in the slightest way.
So sorry.

Maybe you could suggest them as harmonious colored chimes... dong gongs, if you will.

The General

Quote from: onan on March 25, 2015, 02:54:07 PM
Maybe you could suggest them as harmonious colored chimes... dong gongs, if you will.

Oooh.. I like the way you think. 
Dong Gongs or Ding Dongs?  Hmmmm.

I can't suggest it, I wish I could.  The moderator even blocked my profile so I can't even message her.  I guess I'm just really that menacing.  Yep.  Some people find the phallus so threatening.  Even when they're huge, rubber, flaccid ones.

onan

Quote from: The General on March 25, 2015, 03:12:03 PM
Oooh.. I like the way you think. 
Dong Gongs or Ding Dongs?  Hmmmm.

I can't suggest it, I wish I could.  The moderator even blocked my profile so I can't even message her.  I guess I'm just really that menacing.  Yep.  Some people find the phallus so threatening.  Even when they're huge, rubber, flaccid ones.

Give it 3 years, I am sure there will be a great unbanning... and ding dong gongs are always in style.

jazmunda

Quote from: (Redacted) on March 26, 2015, 05:05:07 PM
Yes.   ???  Yours isn't?

Our cheese is yellow/white. The way it's meant to be.

You guys are disgusting.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: jazmunda on March 26, 2015, 05:00:13 PM
Orange cheese. Really?
Chicken feed for egg farmers includes marigold flowers to make the yolks deep orange.

albrecht

Quote from: jazmunda on March 26, 2015, 04:21:18 PM
10 Questions Australians Have For The U.S.

http://youtu.be/C5CY6OCtsUA
Eh? Not so funny and most easily answered. Made Australians looks as bad as our "hipsters."  I was still under the impression that Australia was like "Wake In Fright" (1971), in other words frigging crazy but sort of cool in a Mad Max sort of way! (or at least "Crocodile Dundee") but now seeing it is like NYC or LA, and spreading all over, I'm thinking that long flight aint worth it. If I can't shoot roos, bad mouth Abos, fight at the drop of a hat, drive big trucks and cars, drink like a fish (or Norry would say "smoke like a fish"), gamble away my money, and have wild, wanton sex with Sheilas then I'm staying home!

VtaGeezer

Question from Americans to Australians:
Have you discovered what sinks are supposed to be used for?

I saw some pesto cheese at the store a few months ago. 

It must have been this stuff, because that's what it looked like

[attachimg=1]

albrecht

Quote from: VtaGeezer on March 26, 2015, 05:20:43 PM
Chicken feed for egg farmers includes marigold flowers to make the yolks deep orange.
Depending on the breed and feed you can get good color on yolk and varied colors on the shell (though that is just for looks,) The more diverse the better (for chicken food, not society ;)) they will eat up bugs, small snakes, worms, anything they can find. More the better! Only issue is free-ranging too much is watch out for predators (on them) but, generally, you can almost walk them out for some nice helpings and they will go home and get back in the coop by evening (so you don't have to search for eggs or lose them to hawks, coyotes, or dogs.) They learn fairly quickly. Funny, to me, is how many people, even adults think you need a rooster to get eggs! No, dummy. Haha.

wr250

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Paper*Boy on March 26, 2015, 07:34:22 PM
I saw some pesto cheese at the store a few months ago. 

It must have been this stuff, because that's what it looked like

[attachimg=1]

Yeesh, looks like the material that ruined Earl Campbell's knees.

albrecht

Quote from: wr250 on March 26, 2015, 07:46:49 PM
[attachimg=1]

the noorygator is back
Yep. I'm getting the gator a lot and also this message:
"Connection Problems
Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later. "
iHeartMedia, Inc has their interns and paralegals trying to crash Bellgab!! (Or news of Art's return is crashing it?)

albrecht

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on March 26, 2015, 07:47:38 PM
    Yeesh, looks like the material that ruined Earl Campbell's knees.
No, that was just a product of a guy who wouldn't quit and coaches who over-used him. Sucks. I will eat his nitrate-laden sausage products,  as a small part to pay to back a great player who got really damaged by the game and certain coaches. He was the best and is a good guy.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: albrecht on March 26, 2015, 08:04:30 PM
No, that was just a product of a guy who wouldn't quit and coaches who over-used him. Sucks. I will eat his nitrate-laden sausage products,  as a small part to pay to back a great player who got really damaged by the game and certain coaches. He was the best and is a good guy.

A certain Bum did rely on him a bit. I remember watching a pre-season game of his with the Saints in '84 and you would have thought he had been playing before the 1970 merger. He was 29 going on 50.

Quote from: wr250 on March 26, 2015, 07:46:49 PM
the noorygator is back

Houston, we have noorygators crawling up our thrusters. It looks like a cluster of the blue bastards. Please advise. Over.

Quote from: The General on March 25, 2015, 03:12:03 PM
I can't suggest it, I wish I could.  The moderator even blocked my profile so I can't even message her.  I guess I'm just really that menacing. 

Hand over your dong, I mean sword, General! You have been :

[attachimg=1]

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on March 26, 2015, 08:45:04 PM
Houston, we have noorygators crawling up our thrusters. It looks like a cluster of the blue bastards. Please advise. Over. ...

[attachimg=1]

This is Houston.  We advise playing Red Rubber Ball.  On repeat.  Over.

albrecht

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on March 26, 2015, 08:12:26 PM
    A certain Bum did rely on him a bit. I remember watching a pre-season game of his with the Saints in '84 and you would have thought he had been playing before the 1970 merger. He was 29 going on 50.
Sad thing is I like Bum and his sayings but also really like Earl. It was too bad he used him too much. He is a tough and honest guy. Which means bad news, actually, for business and pro-football.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: albrecht on March 26, 2015, 09:43:51 PM
Sad thing is I like Bum and his sayings but also really like Earl. It was too bad he used him too much. He is a tough and honest guy. Which means bad news, actually, for business and pro-football.

Speak of the devil, tonight I paraphrased Bum's maxim about having two quarterbacks means that you don't have one(I was referring to Anaheim Ducks goalie situation)

The contact Campbell gave and received is still astounding to watch. He outweighed many linebackers and some DE's as well. What he did from 1978-81 is all world, dominant from his first month in the pros.