• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

Zen, Cam, and aldous.  All in a row.

I have no more questions about anything.  Life is good. 

:)

bateman

Overhearing a conversation about a show called "Recipe Rehab" and it's making me want to eat my wine glass.

aldousburbank

Quote from: bateman on November 22, 2014, 07:19:45 PM
Overhearing a conversation about a show called "Recipe Rehab" and it's making me want to eat my wine glass.
Sangria then?

bateman

I have a horrible superpower. I can picture women 30 years into the future. And I'm like eewww, you are not gonna age well.

wr250

Quote from: bateman on November 22, 2014, 09:04:59 PM
I have a horrible superpower. I can picture women 30 years into the future. And I'm like eewww, you are not gonna age well.

Quote from: bateman on November 22, 2014, 09:04:59 PM

Your superpower is to meet women's mothers?

Total domination by Manny Pacquiao tonight.

Bring on chicken s*** Floyd Mayweather.

steelbot

As we get older and lose things - we gain insight and wisdom too :) here's my stupid thought for the day -

...Have a great New Year - and do everything that worked better, and do NONE of the shit that put you through heartbreak and pain!  Living through tough shit is the only way to grow and we've all had our share of it sometime or another in our lives. 

Good holidays to all, and that is all!

_PS_ Alex Jones, please don't talk up George, he's terrible.  The Noron couldn't buy a vowel on Wheel of Fortune correctly if he ONLY had to choose from AEIOU.

eyenoeyeno

Quote from: steelbot on November 23, 2014, 02:25:37 AM
As we get older and lose things - we gain insight and wisdom too :) here's my stupid thought for the day -

...Have a great New Year - and do everything that worked better, and do NONE of the shit that put you through heartbreak and pain!  Living through tough shit is the only way to grow and we've all had our share of it sometime or another in our lives. 

Good holidays to all, and that is all!

_PS_ Alex Jones, please don't talk up George, he's terrible.  The Noron couldn't buy a vowel on Wheel of Fortune correctly if he ONLY had to choose from AEIOU.

Heck yes.

bateman

Quote from: jazmunda on November 23, 2014, 04:08:03 PM
And where were you at noon on Saturday?

I was a long way away. Naked. But nowhere near Logan airport.

Well aren't you nosy.

Heather Wade

Quote from: b_dubb on November 23, 2014, 06:50:20 PM
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST I'M NEVER GOING TO AUSTRALIA

I was offered a trip there once.  Glad I listened to my instincts & stayed home.  Flying beetle swarms, wtf?!?

*respect to jaz & fam for surviving there!   :o

Quote from: jazmunda on November 23, 2014, 06:10:33 PM
37 Pictures That Prove Australia Is The Most Dangerous Place on Earth

Wait, wait, wait --- Australia has a bat hospital! With baby bats in socks!  http://www.earthporm.com/theres-bat-hospital-australia-takes-abandoned-baby-bats/

How can Australia be the most dangerous place on earth and still foster such cuteness? My brain is reeling. I want a baby bat in a sock, please. There is one bad boy out in the garden, but he probably doesn't want to reside in a sock so this dream will never happen.  :'(

Eddie Coyle

Alvin Ailey would reject most NFL/NCAA wide receivers for being too campy (faggy) in their  TD celebrations.

Heather Wade

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on November 23, 2014, 09:28:46 PM

Wait, wait, wait --- Australia has a bat hospital! With baby bats in socks!  http://www.earthporm.com/theres-bat-hospital-australia-takes-abandoned-baby-bats/

How can Australia be the most dangerous place on earth and still foster such cuteness? My brain is reeling. I want a baby bat in a sock, please. There is one bad boy out in the garden, but he probably doesn't want to reside in a sock so this dream will never happen.  :'(

I adore the bat hospital.  Don't give up on your dream of a baby bat in a sock, UC.  Anything can happen in this world!

zeebo

The thing about Australia is that being geographically isolated for eons it went down it's own evolutionary path.  Some crazy percentage of the world's most venomous snakes and spiders are from there.  And they've got those evil kangaroos and demented koalas too. 

jazmunda

Quote from: zeebo on November 23, 2014, 11:05:59 PM
The thing about Australia is that being geographically isolated for eons it went down it's own evolutionary path.  Some crazy percentage of the world's most venomous snakes and spiders are from there.  And they've got those evil kangaroos and demented koalas too.

You rang?

paladin1991

Quote from: steelbot on November 23, 2014, 02:25:37 AM

...Have a great New Year -
*BitchSlap!*  It's November!!!!!  Aaaaaaah!!!!!  Novemember!!!!!!  New Year's is over 5 weeks away!!!!   *Slap, slap, slap*  November!!!!   Aaaaaaah!!!!

HarveyBirdman

http://nymag.com/scienceofus/2014/11/what-its-like-to-date-a-horse.html

You're welcome.

QuoteBestiality, the act of having sex with an animal, tends to conjure images of a mucky, socially inadequate, desperate farmer sneaking into the barn after dark, or depraved groups of thrill-seekers forcing sex with drugged, abused, or otherwise mistreated animals (like the case of Douglas Spink and the animal-sex-tourism farm in Washington State).

But the sexual identity that can be attached to bestiality, zoophilia, remains little understood. In 2002 the sex therapist Hani Miletski published Understanding Bestiality and Zoophilia, a book based on her study of almost 100 zoophiles â€" research that led her to conclude that many form deep, loving, and very nurturing relationships with their animal partners. While it’s certainly not a homogeneous community, many “zoos” (as they are known to self-identify) are monogamous and live with their animals as if they were human partners. As a result of legal restrictions â€" sex with an animal is illegal in most U.S. states and European countries â€" the lived experience of being a zoo is rarely heard outside of underground online forums or secret meet-up groups.

Here, a 42-year-old man from Canada describes his life as a zoophile attracted to female horses.

When did you first realize you were attracted to horses? Do you have a horse “coming of age” narrative?

The first time I saw a horse I was 7 years old. There was a carnival in a parking lot across the street from my house and it had a parade of them walking around in circles. I begged my parents to let me go so I could ride the ponies, but when I got on a horse’s back I was absolutely horrified. I bawled my eyes out. I think I was bothered by how awful the situation was for them. All they did was go 'round and 'round; I could sense something about that in their attitude.