• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

Quote from: wr250 on November 20, 2014, 06:55:53 AM

i often wonder if Camosatz hangs with aldous

Perhaps they share a common appetite.

area51drone

Quote from: MV on November 19, 2014, 11:00:25 AM
When I see someone driving a pickup truck, I assume they're stupid until proven otherwise.

There is also a direct correlation to truck height and level of stupidity.

aldousburbank

I am, at this moment, drinking coffee and dancing to Janet Jackson.
:o

area51drone

Quote from: FightTheFuture on November 21, 2014, 11:24:08 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOXF0gumB40

I don't know, this doesn't seem like the right approach to me.   I think if I were the one giving these guys a pep talk, rather than belittle them I'd try to unify them and make them feel powerful.   The more you can make them feel like they owe each other loyalty, the better off you'd be.

MV/Liberace!

Nooo, I don't want to watch a five part documentary narrated by Stephen Hawking's fucking robot voice.  Thanks, though.

WildCard

Quote from: FightTheFuture on November 21, 2014, 11:24:08 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOXF0gumB40
"How to win friends and influence people."   

"American, Sunni or Shia? Pick a side!"
FUCK YOU! You got the gun. My side is whatever you say it is. U.S.A #1!   

This isn't how you train soldiers and police. This how you treat prisoners on lockdown after a they've rioted.

And I take you point on the Berkley flag video.
Will you at least admit we never should of never invaded Iraq in the first place?

b_dubb

Quote from: wr250 on November 21, 2014, 05:18:17 PM
http://www.ispot.tv/ad/7CxI/godaddy-related
... it was horrifying ... there were ... ***GASP*** .... GINGERS everywhere ... and they were dry humping the atmosphere ...

wr250

Quote from: b_dubb on November 21, 2014, 05:36:26 PM
... it was horrifying ... there were ... ***GASP*** .... GINGERS everywhere ... and they were dry humping the atmosphere ...

now godaddy has both the most horrifying commercial, and the most horrifying customer service

analog kid

Quote from: bateman on November 21, 2014, 09:38:58 PM
I am laughing waaaaaay too hard at these.

I wasn't expecting the escalation of the second one.

CHUCK LORRE PRODUCTIONS, #472

I believe in reincarnation. Not in the traditional sense. My feeling is that I have lived many different lives within this lifetime. I've also observed that each new incarnation came about after a period of intense physical and/or emotional pain. In other words, just like childbirth, it hurts to be born. Or reborn. A lot of crying happens. Death, illness, poverty, divorce, giving up a dream, waking up from a dream, getting fired, divorce again, substance abuse, being publicly ridiculed by a former friend - all these things have led to rebirth. To new lives.

The Buddha taught that change and impermanence is a fundamental fact of existence. He further pointed out that this fact made suffering inevitable. He didn't mention that sometimes, after the pain is gone, you open your eyes to a life beyond your wildest dreams. That's what happened to me. But I know that this too shall pass. There's a cosmic uterus up ahead, I just can't see it yet.

8)

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on November 22, 2014, 02:15:35 AM
I believe in reincarnation. Not in the traditional sense.   ...  There's a cosmic uterus up ahead, I just can't see it yet.

Life is suffering.

Life is bellgab.

heh.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on November 22, 2014, 02:15:35 AM
CHUCK LORRE PRODUCTIONS, #472

I believe in reincarnation. Not in the traditional sense. My feeling is that I have lived many different lives within this lifetime. I've also observed that each new incarnation came about after a period of intense physical and/or emotional pain. In other words, just like childbirth, it hurts to be born. Or reborn. A lot of crying happens. Death, illness, poverty, divorce, giving up a dream, waking up from a dream, getting fired, divorce again, substance abuse, being publicly ridiculed by a former friend - all these things have led to rebirth. To new lives.

The Buddha taught that change and impermanence is a fundamental fact of existence. He further pointed out that this fact made suffering inevitable. He didn't mention that sometimes, after the pain is gone, you open your eyes to a life beyond your wildest dreams. That's what happened to me. But I know that this too shall pass. There's a cosmic uterus up ahead, I just can't see it yet.

8)
Dude, sweet post.

area51drone

Quote from: zeebo on November 22, 2014, 12:28:54 AM
So close, almost had it!

I thought you were demonstrating how galaxies collide..