• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

wr250

Quote from: (Redacted) on October 23, 2014, 11:30:51 AM
Undeniable proof we are living in an alternate timeline where everything sucks.

heres the ultimate proof:

bateman

Quote from: analog kid on October 23, 2014, 04:36:52 PM
You also take a cognitive hit by consuming excess sugar (or fructose), and one soda a day increases your chance of getting diabeetus by 30%.

Hmm, so the fish oil pills I take can offset the Krispy Kreme Ghostbusters donuts I've been eating?

Mmmmmm.

b_dubb

Quote from: bateman on October 23, 2014, 04:45:43 PM
Hmm, so the fish oil pills I take can offset the Krispy Kreme Ghostbusters donuts I've been eating?

Mmmmmm.
Are the fish oil pills infused with turmeric and formed at an angle of 19.5 degrees? Then perhaps. 

Seriously those doughnuts are going to blow up your heart like an alien parasite on the Nostromo

analog kid

We're supposed to get about nine teaspoons of sugar a day, which still seems kind of high, but the average American gets around 20 by breakfast, and one soda has 12 teaspoons. One has to walk 2-3 miles to burn off one teaspoon, and one candy bar provides enough calories to climb mount everest.

Quote from: analog kid on October 23, 2014, 08:23:14 PM
We're supposed to get about nine teaspoons of sugar a day, which still seems kind of high, but the average American gets around 20 by breakfast, and one soda has 12 teaspoons.

That's why I fortify myself each morning with three cups of strong black coffee and a Camel straight with the third cup.  It's the Breakfast of Champions, and not a speck of sugar.  8)

analog kid

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on October 23, 2014, 08:39:45 PM
That's why I fortify myself each morning with three cups of strong black coffee and a Camel straight with the third cup.  It's the Breakfast of Champions, and not a speck of sugar.  8)

As someone who can't drink coffee anymore and who quit smoking, that does sound really, really good.

I had to stop both of those as well, but that does sound great. Especially at 4:45am, listening to the Art Bell replay while driving up to see the family for the weekend.

Yorkshire pud

Our marriage is a sham. You promised you'd stop smoking.

My younger brother went to college with a lad who's breakfast was two cans of Stones (Bitter beer) and a ciggie (I was going to type fag, but it means something different in the colony)

Yorkshire pud

I have no doubt this person is allowed to breed, and vote, and live among humans.

http://youtu.be/0d93IUvRZTc

Quote from: analog kid on October 23, 2014, 09:33:34 PM
As someone who can't drink coffee anymore and who quit smoking, that does sound really, really good.

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on October 23, 2014, 10:56:51 PM
I had to stop both of those as well, but that does sound great. Especially at 4:45am, listening to the Art Bell replay while driving up to see the family for the weekend.

Yeah, still living my life vicariously.... :'(

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on October 24, 2014, 01:18:25 PM
[attachimg=1]

We are, I saw it in a documentary; The Hitch Hikers guide to the Galaxy.

This is Deep Thought, he designed a computer so unimaginably complex, that organic life formed the very fabric of it's operating system, he was hardly worthy to speak it's name:  Earth. Seriously.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on October 24, 2014, 01:18:25 PM
[attachimg=1]
If we were in a non-organic exo-program "reality" simulation we would not know of it, and we are, but by making this statement we know, so we're not, so you're welcome.

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 24, 2014, 02:32:07 PM
If we were in a non-organic exo-program "reality" simulation we would not know of it, and we are, but by making this statement we know, so we're not, so you're welcome.

As long as the steak is tender and succulent, I'm good with whatever reality we're in.

analog kid

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 24, 2014, 01:04:50 AM

An alternative view; good article, worth reading.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/oct/21/renee-zellweger-face-nothing-wrong
Some girl demonstrated with photoshop that it's all in the makeup and eyebrows, or that Zellweger isn't wearing the "Renee Zellweger makeup." Her look is pretty much painted on eyebrows. Women can apparently spot these things.

Heather Wade

Quote from: analog kid on October 23, 2014, 08:23:14 PM
We're supposed to get about nine teaspoons of sugar a day, which still seems kind of high, but the average American gets around 20 by breakfast, and one soda has 12 teaspoons. One has to walk 2-3 miles to burn off one teaspoon, and one candy bar provides enough calories to climb mount everest.

You're a cool dude, Analog Kid, but a teaspoon of sugar is 16 calories.

analog kid

Quote from: (Redacted) on October 24, 2014, 05:40:15 PM
You're a cool dude, Analog Kid, but a teaspoon of sugar is 16 calories.
Well, that checks out...

zeebo

Damn I'm hungry but apparently I've gotta go to S. Korea to get this new KFC "Zinger Double Down King".

PChirp

Quote from: zeebo on October 25, 2014, 02:13:29 AM
Damn I'm hungry but apparently I've gotta go to S. Korea to get this new KFC "Zinger Double Down King".

Hate to admit it, but from the pic, damn that looks good right about now.  Wow!   ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: zeebo on October 25, 2014, 02:13:29 AM

Hmmm, the one you buy won't look like the marketing image. Don't waste money on the flight.

b_dubb

two chicken breasts, bacon, a hamburger patty and cheese.  bowel obstruction waiting to happen.  disgusting.

wr250

Quote from: b_dubb on October 25, 2014, 08:45:13 AM
two chicken breasts, bacon, a hamburger patty, moar bacon and cheese and even moar bacon.  bowel obstruction waiting to happen.  disgusting delicious.

you didnt have enough bacon. with more bacon obstructions do not happen.