• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

albrecht

Quote from: bateman on September 19, 2014, 05:10:39 PM
These are hysterical.

http://www.theverge.com/2014/9/19/6533493/car-commercials-from-the-1980s-were-completely-insane
Hilarious. I remember some of them. Back when ad men worked and were creative and cheesey! I recall seeing the ad when the Taurus first came out and saying "who the hell would want to buy a car that looks all round like that." Shows I don't know what car customers want because Ford sold a heck of a lot of them!

b_dubb

Ford LEASED a lot of those. Fleet vehicles for businesses. And they weren't made well so they didn't stay on the road very long

BattyBrooke

Quote from: wr250 on September 14, 2014, 06:16:14 AM
Ok, nominated for best post of the day, of course.    ;)

thats because Chine has the alter ego of squirrel girl

Squirrel Girl is real?!?!! People in my neighborhood (mostly the kids) call me Squirrel Girl because of the squirrels I feed and the embarassing lengths to which I go for a few of them (long story) but I thought they made the name up! She really is real! This made my day.

zeebo

Quote from: Treading Water on September 19, 2014, 06:41:44 PM
Sorry, frozen lard based ice cream "food."

Um, excuse me, lard is food.   I'm gonna go grab me a scoop outta the tub right now.

b_dubb

Quote from: bateman on September 19, 2014, 05:10:39 PM
These are hysterical.

http://www.theverge.com/2014/9/19/6533493/car-commercials-from-the-1980s-were-completely-insane
Well no wonder Nancy Reagan launched the War on Drugs. These commercials clearly demonstrate the destructive power of the cocaine on ad executives brains. Scary stuff.

Quote from: MV on September 19, 2014, 02:09:39 PM
As we learned yesterday, don't ask Dairy Queen to put a photo on your ice cream cake.

agreed. anything less than rainbow lettering for the greeting shows pure amateur work. then again, it's DQ.
yer such a spender.  8)

pate

Quote from: jazmunda on September 03, 2014, 06:02:09 PM

http://youtu.be/79UdOJCuFa0

Watch for the handshake fail at 0:26.

I'm not sure who has more brain cells.

George Noory and Gary Busey - Meeting of the Great Minds

had to stop reading this and comment here.  A 'failed fistbump' someone says?

How do you explain this: (start at 0:33 or 0:34 and tell me it isn't a melding of Noory and Busey)

Nazis at the Center of the Earth

Find the movie on Netflix or any other local peddler of filth and watch it.  Try to stay awake through the whole thing and you WILL see...

Jaz, I am a bit disturbed that you have this in your fap file...  Evil should be destroyed...

I burn my eyes out (actually just the one left as yesterday was talk like a pirate day or something)

edit: start the second video somewhere beyond belief while the first is still playing and I imagine you have a treat, if you start it at the right thyme...

edit:edit: had to add a missing colon or ':"

edit:edit:edit ; my own personal (incessant) replaying of the second video while the first is going on should be no indicator of one's own personal experience, but it could be haunting...  Oh the evil...

pate

Gary Busey is THAT ugly, and George Noory is THAT retarded...

Transmission ends....

Quote from: zeebo on September 04, 2014, 11:37:34 PM
That must've been my evil twin Morbo.  He probably dyed his fur to evade the law - he's wanted for investment fraud.  Don't let him talk you into any acorn futures.

I think Morbo is diversifying from acorn futures.  I just saw him stealing from my apple tree today.

eyenoeyeno

Electric stoves suck. Electric bicycles rule.

zeebo

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on September 20, 2014, 09:57:04 PM
I think Morbo is diversifying from acorn futures.  I just saw him stealing from my apple tree today.

He's fallen on hard times again I presume, another scheme gone bust after all his wild lifestyle binges.  I mean how many Ferraris does a squirrel actually need?

Cover art and track listing for Pink Floyd's new album The Endless River. Was surprised and happy to see that someone (Aubrey Powell) from Hipgnosis was still around and involved in the cover art process.

track listing:

SIDE 1
Things Left Unsaid
It’s What We Do
Ebb And Flow

SIDE 2
Sum
Skins
Unsung
Anisina

SIDE 3
The Lost Art of Conversation
On Noodle Street
Night Light
Allons-y (1)
Autumn’68
Allons-y (2)
Talkin’ Hawkin’

SIDE 4
Calling
Eyes To Pearls
Surfacing
Louder Than Words

http://radio.com/2014/09/22/pink-floyd-the-endless-river-album-cover-artwork/

Quote from: MV on September 19, 2014, 02:09:39 PM
As we learned yesterday, don't ask Dairy Queen to put a photo on your ice cream cake.

You should have gone with Hipgnosis.  But nooooooooooo.... you had to go with DQ.

Quote from: zeebo on September 22, 2014, 02:10:32 AM
He's fallen on hard times again I presume, another scheme gone bust after all his wild lifestyle binges.  I mean how many Ferraris does a squirrel actually need?

I just know I'd better not find a cache of cars next time I'm digging in my backyard.

Catsmile

Wanna try something random and stupid?
Join us chatting LIVE, listening to two guys.
One guy is a soulless ginger, the other guy is the father of a little terrorist in the making.   

The Spec Sheet Live Monday, September 22, @ 8PM Eastern - 5PM Pacific

Join the live Stream and chat here: http://ufoship.com/chat/

Call The Spec Sheet: 573-837-4948

If your clock says 11:11 every time you look at it, it's a sign. 
A sign that your clock is broken.

Yorkshire pud

"A material dubbed the darkest substance on earth is being used creatively by internationally acclaimed artist Sir Anish Kapoor.
Vantablack, developed by Surrey Nanosystems, uses complex technology to ensure that over 99% of the light that hits its surface is absorbed"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-29326916

zeebo

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on September 23, 2014, 12:15:14 PM
If your clock says 11:11 every time you look at it, it's a sign. 
A sign that your clock is broken.

or maybe your brain

bateman

Ryan from The OC is Jim Gordon on Gotham. Not sure how I feel about this.