• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

zeebo

Ok, I think I'm hitting rock bottom.  Someone help me, I just started watching probably the dumbest thing I've ever seen on tv.

"The Quest" - A Fantasy Reality Show on ABC

wr250

Quote from: zeebo on July 31, 2014, 09:26:59 PM
Ok, I think I'm hitting rock bottom.  Someone help me, I just started watching probably the dumbest thing I've ever seen on tv.

"The Quest" - A Fantasy Reality Show on ABC

are you listening to noory nightly? and playing noory repeats on the weekends? if you start playing noory most of the time, then you my friend have hit rock bottom.

b_dubb

www.bigredhair.com/boilerplate/book.html

Start posting about Boilerplate as if it actually happened. I'm thinking we can use this to get a sense for exactly how gullible some of our members actually are.

Eddie Coyle

Use a friend, relative or co-worker's computer and put salacious terms next to celebrities in their often used search engine. "Mother Theresa" "Face sitting" "Fist" "Maya Angelou" "Rear entry" "Barry Manilow" "squirting" "analingus" "Casey Stengel" "BDSM"

zeebo

Quote from: wr250 on July 31, 2014, 09:30:39 PM
are you listening to noory nightly? and playing noory repeats on the weekends? if you start playing noory most of the time, then you my friend have hit rock bottom.

I started out, as a social Dreamland user, just a few shows here and there, sharing with friends.  At first, I had it under control, but over the years I kept increasing the dosages until I ended up mainlining full-on Art Bell C2C.  Still, even at it's peak, I was able to somehow function, even with all the late nite conspiracy binges. 

But then, the market got weak, and it got harder to get pure Bell, and instead my supplier tried pawning off this crappy Noory stuff, cut with friggin carnivora and turmeric.  I'm not proud of it, but there were desperate times that I ended up jonesing for cheap Secret Door highs, lowlife buzzes with the Numbers Lady - and I finally hit rock bottom one night with an Emerging Artists black-out. 

Sure, sometimes a shipment of good Knapp would come through, or even the occasional Shrader, but most of the time I was slumming it with dregs-of-the-street Snooron ghetto-highs.  I'm not proud of what I've become, but with the help of some Art Bell torrent classics, I hope to stabilize myself enough to crawl back out of the pizza roll abyss I've fallen into. 

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on July 31, 2014, 10:36:30 PM
     Use a friend, relative or co-worker's computer and put salacious terms next to celebrities in their often used search engine. "Mother Theresa" "Face sitting" "Fist" "Maya Angelou" "Rear entry" "Barry Manilow" "squirting" "analingus" "Casey Stengel" "BDSM"

I will pay high five figures, or trade a copy of the infamous 1992 New Orleans Knight's of Columbus Picnic Threesome with Mother Theresa, William Donahue, and a young, supple, and preternaturally flexible Rick Santorum, for any three of the steamy 8mm stag reels Maya Angelou and Casey Stengel made in the early sixties.  PM me any time.  Serious offers only.

[attachimg=1]

[attachimg=2]

[attachimg=3]

A website posted that a girl, dressed as Roger Rabbit, was found bloody and unconscious on the side of the road during San Diego Comic Con.
The end results was 600,000 page views and 13,000 shares (from the site):

"For everyone who has read our original article (over 600,000 of you), shared the original article (over 13,000 times), and for those that reached out to provide photos that helped in the investigation from the bottom of our hearts at this site, we thank you immensely."

There was, of course, a comment shitstorm with victim blaming and everyone fighting:
this is fucking terribly i hope they catch the person who assaulted the young lady in question the sick fucker who did this deserves to rot my positive thoughts go to her family and friends

In the waning hours of the third news day I read:
The SD Harbor Police reviewed the security camera from the hotel pool area and found that her injuries were consistent with a fall from 6 feet. (The pool fence is 6ft high).

It sounds like the girl will be ok.

ItsOver

While checking the local rag's website for the weather forecast, I noticed the following question in the comments:

"When tracking a tropical depression, storm, or hurricane what direction of the storm should I become concerned with...?"

Uh, maybe the one pointed in your direction?  ::)  With potential voters such as this, it's no wonder why we have the folks we do in government.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ItsOver on August 01, 2014, 09:55:32 AM
While checking the local rag's website for the weather forecast, I noticed the following question in the comments:

"When tracking a tropical depression, storm, or hurricane what direction of the storm should I become concerned with...?"

Uh, maybe the one pointed in your direction?  ::)  With potential voters such as this, it's no wonder why we have the folks we do in government.

Yeah, but there are millions of degrees between 0 and 360. That compass shit isn't easy to learn.

ItsOver

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 01, 2014, 10:12:10 AM

Yeah, but there are millions of degrees between 0 and 360. That compass shit isn't easy to learn.

Hahaha, true enough.  I just hope this individual is with me and asking which direction to run if a bear starts running our way.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ItsOver on August 01, 2014, 10:20:06 AM
Hahaha, true enough.  I just hope this individual is with me and asking which direction to run if a bear starts running our way.

As long as he's between you and the bear, you have no problem.

Anyone who can solve this crossword puzzle will win a lifetime supply of turmeric and a dream date with John B. Wells.

[attachimg=1]

I hate to be a buzz kill, but maybe he just wanted to know the direction of the prevailing winds in the area?

HorrorRetro

Fuckity fuck fuck fuck. Fridays are supposed to be good.  :-[

HorrorRetro

Quote from: jazmunda on August 01, 2014, 10:36:31 PM
Just beautiful. Are you a professional or amateur photographer?

Thanks! I still consider myself an amateur. I'm actively teaching myself photography. I'm a bit obsessed with it, to be honest.  ;D

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on August 01, 2014, 10:44:26 PM
Gorgeous, as always, HR.

Quote from: (Redacted) on August 01, 2014, 11:05:03 PM
Your photos have become my new happy place.  You have serious talent, HR. 

Thanks, guys! I love the feedback.

jazmunda

Quote from: HorrorRetro on August 01, 2014, 11:18:27 PM
Thanks! I still consider myself an amateur. I'm actively teaching myself photography. I'm a bit obsessed with it, to be honest.  ;D

Thanks, guys! I love the feedback.

Well I must say that they look very professional.

Do you know enough about photography to comment on purported ghost photographs for the GabCast? If you are interested in discussing this topic with us on the air (Monday 8pm EST) we would love to hear your point of view. PM me if you are interested. No pressure.

popple

Patrick Bateman cosplay. Not bad.

Don't just stare at it, eat it.

zeebo

Quote from: jazmunda on August 01, 2014, 11:53:20 PM
... Do you know enough about photography to comment on purported ghost photographs for the GabCast? If you are interested in discussing this topic with us on the air (Monday 8pm EST) we would love to hear your point of view. PM me if you are interested. No pressure.

HR don't do it if jaz mentions anything about taking "boudoir" photos.

HorrorRetro

Quote from: jazmunda on August 01, 2014, 11:53:20 PM
Well I must say that they look very professional.

Do you know enough about photography to comment on purported ghost photographs for the GabCast? If you are interested in discussing this topic with us on the air (Monday 8pm EST) we would love to hear your point of view. PM me if you are interested. No pressure.

Thanks. I'm still quite new to the technical aspects of photography. I'm still getting used to taking my camera out of automatic mode. Plus I'm way too shy to go on a show with hosts of your caliber.   :)  I will say that the old ghost photos such as the Brown Lady of Raynham Hall and the Tulip Staircase ghost have fascinated me since I first saw them when I was a little kid.

http://www.lomography.com/magazine/lifestyle/2011/10/12/creepiest-ghost-photos-ever-tulip-staircase-ghost

http://www.hauntedhamilton.com/gotw_raynhamhall.html

Quote from: zeebo on August 02, 2014, 01:13:57 AM
HR don't do it if jaz mentions anything about taking "boudoir" photos.

Well, I do need to add some portraits to my portfolio... :-*