• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

albrecht

Idk who it is but College Gameday has some black guy with braces, dredlocks, strange sunglasses, lots of gold bling, and some kind of tie-dyed shirt giving game predictions. It is bizarre Corso is patting him on back and is very animated about him. It is weird. I have on mute because listening to radio pre-game. But every so often the black dude, apparently, gives some kind of commentary but otherwise looks dazed and stoned and sort of just sits there as others talk.
ps: they have that cow Holly Rowe doing sideline stuff. Should be Ron Franklin, as punishment since he is not allowed to do games anymore, if they can't book a hot sports chick.

Quote from: albrecht on December 01, 2018, 11:01:41 AM
Idk who it is but College Gameday has some black guy with braces, dredlocks, strange sunglasses, lots of gold bling, and some kind of tie-dyed shirt giving game predictions. It is bizarre Corso is patting him on back and is very animated about him. It is weird. I have on mute because listening to radio pre-game. But every so often the black dude, apparently, gives some kind of commentary but otherwise looks dazed and stoned and sort of just sits there as others talk.
ps: they have that cow Holly Rowe doing sideline stuff. Should be Ron Franklin, as punishment since he is not allowed to do games anymore, if they can't book a hot sports chick.

i cannot stand to hear women speaking during male sporting events. nope. totally ruins any enjoyment. i flipped on a baseball game about a year ago and some woman was babbling on about how to hit major league pitching... just stop.

whoozit

When I start rooting for the least dumb party in thread stalking/bitch slap fights I think it is time to do some re-evaluation of my life choices.   :'(

ZaZa

...becoming LGBT is a very very bad life choice.
Evil choice. Choosing to follow Satan to rebel against God and his Laws is a very=very evil choice indeed.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on December 02, 2018, 05:09:50 PM
...becoming LGBT is a very very bad life choice.
Evil choice. Choosing to follow Satan to rebel against God and his Laws is a very=very evil choice indeed.

Then why are you such a faggot?! ::)

ZaZa

"Then why are you such a faggot?! ::)"
/
you are the one who fucked your children, and now had sex change surgery.
#DisgustingCreep

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on December 02, 2018, 05:14:23 PM
/
#DisgustingCreep

Still don’t have a handle on that quote button, do you? :D

Metron2267

Quote from: ZaZa on December 02, 2018, 05:14:23 PM
/
#DisgustingCreep

ZaZa

IT'S SO OBVIOUS THAT Dr.ChildMolesterMDMD is now passionately and passively protected by another child molester: Metron2267

Metron2267

Quote from: ZaZa on December 02, 2018, 06:11:48 PM
IT'S SO OBVIOUS THAT Dr.ChildMolesterMDMD is now passionately and passively protected by another child molester: Metron2267

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on December 02, 2018, 06:11:48 PM

Heh heh...stupid faggot. ::) ;D

ZaZa

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 02, 2018, 07:52:58 PM
This video cracks me up. Does that make me a bad person?

https://youtu.be/9_F4MvE3WQI

LOL...Oooo man fucking Zi fuck that was so funny..at 1:07 nigga did nothing wrong,
at 1:35 nigga looks like he slid down the chimney ...LOL
The whole video with Santa is hilarious, everyone who watches that video is a good person and will go to heaven,
hint*hint..in heaven there is no niggers :)

ZaZa

LOL...I must be a very good person because I watched that video 5 times already...LMAO   ;D ;D ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on December 02, 2018, 08:23:42 PM
LOL...I must be a very good person because I watched that video 5 times already...LMAO   ;D ;D ;D

You’re a stupid faggot who sucks the fun out of EVERYTHING. ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: ZaZa on December 02, 2018, 08:23:42 PM

aldousburbank

Freedom's just another word for no fucks left to give.

[/thread bump]

whoozit

My doctor talked me into getting the flu vaccine two days ago. I acquiesced because Mrs. whoozit works in a hospital.  Since then, I feel like Lasha and Falkie have been reposing upon me in sloth.  I also feel autistic.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on December 07, 2018, 05:22:24 PM
My doctor talked me into getting the flu vaccine two days ago.  I feel like Lasha and Falkie have been reposing upon me in sloth.  I also feel autistic.

Yeah, that was a super decision, wasn’t it? ;D

whoozit

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2018, 05:23:44 PM
Never again.  Same thing happened a number of years ago when I did it.

whoozit

Malbec, bubbles.  Terrible idea, sub par wine infused with bubbles to make it palatable.  At least it has alcohol.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2018, 05:23:44 PM
Careful.  It's been known to cause paralysis, even something like Guillen-Barre Syndrome.  Reversible, but in the meanwhile the victim is dependent on others.  It would also be difficult to be paralyzed and dependent on others in the meanwhile, if you already have a potentially fatal disease like asthma, hypoglycemia, severe diabetes, seizures, heart/circulation issues, etc...  Chances of a nurse being right there when you need your inhaler are iffy....   Some victims have to be put on a ventilator.

I met a woman who got Guillen Barre Syndrome (paralysis) from a flu shot the same day she got the shot, a couple months ago.  Ruined her and her husband's life for a couple seasons.  Every day after work, he came to be with her at the skilled nursing facility.  A facility that accidently forgot to give her her blood pressure pills, causing her blood pressure to go up to 205/100, in the heart attack/stroke range she said.  She survived, but negligence is one of the risks of being dependent on facility nursing.

I decided after that to change careers.  A lot of health care employers require employees to get the flu shot, even though employees get terribly sick for a couple weeks afterward, causing absenteeism and stress to their departments.  I talked to department heads who hated the way the flu shot devastated their staffing levels.  And, the fu shot can be death sentence.  And it's all about Medicaid reimbursement, not actually about preventing the flu.  We all know the shot is not effective.  And now they are making medical administrative assistants (even ones who 100% work from home) get the flu shot, workers who have absolutely no patient contact whatsoever.  So it's a scam.  The trend doesn't even try to appear reasonable.

And, facilities really don't give a crap about the flu.  When the flu "gets into the building" (as they mysteriously, impotently put it), they don't increase ventilation, they don't air the place out, and they don't even change ventilation filters more often.  They don't increase UV light, either.  They really don't care about the flu at all.  It's pathetic.

Powers that be say getting paralyzed by Guillen-Barre is a one in a million chance, but I did my own online research and it looks like the odds are more like 4 in a million, or 1 in 250,000.  Also, some say that the paralysis caused by the flu shot is not the same as Guillen-Barre, but a national science paper says otherwise.  It said that the only way the flu shot could cause paralysis symptoms is through Guillen-Barre syndrome.  All I know it that people are getting temporarily paralyzed by the flu shot, to the point they can't walk and have to be taken to ER and transferred to skilled nursing facilities afterward.  I can't believe anyone would take this risk.

ZaZa

Quote from: whoozit on December 07, 2018, 05:22:24 PM
My doctor talked me into getting the flu vaccine two days ago. I acquiesced because Mrs. whoozit works in a hospital.  Since then, I feel like Lasha and Falkie have been reposing upon me in sloth.  I also feel autistic.

OH NO !!!!! whoozit, why did you allow your doctor to be the bigger animal in this situation, oh why ??
Always be the bigger animal,whoozit. Always!!

whoozit

BellGab is not a place for the insecure or those seeking external validation.

ZaZa

Quote from: whoozit on December 08, 2018, 06:38:31 AM
BellGab is not a place for the insecure or those seeking external validation.
YES INDEED !!

TRANSLATION:
Only BIG animals thrive and survive on Bellgab.
Small animals become like Dr.MDMD and Jackstar {and few others} constantly whining and using "Ignore" function.
*FUCK THEM*