• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 11, 2017, 08:30:53 PM

Oh that. Ummm...no. Unless I feel like it then yes. It all depends on my mood. You have my permission to not read it if you don't want to.  ;)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 11, 2017, 08:33:24 PM
Oh that. Ummm...no. Unless I feel like it then yes. It all depends on my mood. You have my permission to not read it if you don't want to.  ;)

k. I do actually skim over your posts, I've been doing that for awhile now. We are trying to tell you that you yourself are keeping him here. If you decide to disregard that then you are promoting what he is posting.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 11, 2017, 08:38:55 PM
k. I do actually skim over your posts, I've been doing that for awhile now. We are trying to tell you that you yourself are keeping him here. If you decide to disregard that then you are promoting what he is posting.

No, no I'm not. He was posting for days before I responded. I don't have this magical power over him you seem to think I do. How about if I respond to him when I want to and not when I don't? You know, like a real free man? :D

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 11, 2017, 08:42:35 PM
No, no I'm not. He was posting for days before I responded. I don't have this magical power over him you seem to think I do. How about if I respond to him when I want to and not when I don't? You know, like a real free man? :D

How about stepping back and try to see what we are seeing. You know, like a free man.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 11, 2017, 09:00:10 PM
How about stepping back and try to see what we are seeing. You know, like a free man.

I understand what you think. You're just wrong though.  ;)

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 11, 2017, 08:38:55 PM
k. I do actually skim over your posts, I've been doing that for awhile now...

Same here, I see those icons and just scroll past

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 11, 2017, 09:05:16 PM
Same here, I see those icons and just scroll past

This attempt at peer pressure is juvenile and beneath you both. It's also ineffective as I don't give a shit. I wonder how you came to respond to my posts if you never read them? Oh, the mysteries of Bellgab!  ;D

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 11, 2017, 09:14:06 PM
I wonder how you came to respond to my posts if you never read them? Oh, the mysteries of Bellgab!  ;D

It's pretty simple. I read Tigerlily's posts and she quoted yours in hers.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 11, 2017, 09:19:37 PM
It's pretty simple. I read Tigerlily's posts and she quoted yours in hers.

Doesn't sound like anyone's forcing you to.  :D

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 11, 2017, 09:20:37 PM
Doesn't sound like anyone's forcing you to.  :D

Whatever dude. You're way too defensive. This post isn't going to help you see the light.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 11, 2017, 09:25:56 PM
Whatever dude. You're way too defensive. This post isn't going to help you see the light.

We just have a difference of opinion but you're the one who seems to be upset by it. I'm not Swishy. I don't have any sock puppet accounts here and I have no special magical powers that allow me to control his thoroughly juvenile behavior. If I did I'd have forced him to choke himself to death by cutting off his own cock and swallowing it by now. I hope that helps you see the light.  ;)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 11, 2017, 09:14:06 PM
This attempt at peer pressure is juvenile and beneath you both. It's also ineffective as I don't give a shit. I wonder how you came to respond to my posts if you never read them? Oh, the mysteries of Bellgab!  ;D

How much of it do you think a person has to read to know what they're about?  All I have to see is one of you posting after the other to know to skip them.

And juvenile?  Thats a bit ironic, don't you think?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 11, 2017, 09:50:09 PM
How much of it do you think a person has to read to know what they're about?  All I have to see is one of you posting after the other to know to skip them.

And juvenile?  Thats a bit ironic, don't you think?

It's not that I don't understand. I just don't care. Sometimes I just enjoy the thrill of trolling an obvious troll every once in awhile. I'm doing it for my own reasons and not to please you. Some of us aren't constantly checking our numbers in the polls. And no, I don't think it's ironic at all.  ;)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 11, 2017, 09:55:02 PM
It's not that I don't understand. I just don't care. Sometimes I just enjoy the thrill of trolling an obvious troll every once in awhile. I'm doing it for my own reasons and not to please you. Some of us aren't constantly checking our numbers in the polls. And no, I don't think it's ironic at all.  ;)

O.K. You like to think you know bellgab but you don't.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 11, 2017, 10:12:50 PM
O.K. You like to think you know bellgab but you don't.

Probably not but I'll survive the slings and arrows.  ;)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 11, 2017, 09:55:02 PM

Have a ball, this place is cratering anyway.  Thanks for helping it along.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 11, 2017, 10:35:40 PM
Have a ball, this place is cratering anyway.  Thanks for helping it along.

Your anger is misdirected but do what ya gotta do, I guess.  ::)

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 11, 2017, 05:10:00 PM
Nevermind. I didn't realize you were enjoying the sexism. I thought you guys weren't for that but different strokes for different folks. Whatever gets you off.  ;)

Dude.

https://youtu.be/gHTj6IDcJ-U

albrecht

Quote from: bateman on December 12, 2017, 10:35:21 PM
Someone actually bothered to do this.

http://www.vulture.com/2017/12/all-218-u2-songs-ranked-from-worst-to-best.html
It would be more interesting if he detailed Bono's tax avoidance structures and schemes, legal mind you (as far as I know, I think, not sure, some of the banker leaks/dumps might have some stuff(?)), but somewhat disingenuous for a global poverty activist!

Reading through the cleaning instructions for a humidifier I came across this jewel:

QuoteDo not use soap, detergents, abrasives, gasoline, glass or furniture polish, or boiling water to clean any part of your ultrasonic humidifier. These will interfere with the proper operation of your unit and may affect its appearance.

I would assume that the only reason gasoline is listed is that some Einstein actually did this.   :P

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 13, 2017, 01:05:10 PM
Reading through the cleaning instructions for a humidifier I came across this jewel:

I would assume that the only reason gasoline is listed is that some Einstein actually did this.   :P

Smart in one area is not smart at everything. The man did fail math. I have a friend who is a brilliant physics professor but doesn't really understand how his lawnmower works.  ;)