Author Topic: Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.  (Read 1992222 times)

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.
« Reply #21510 on: November 13, 2019, 11:02:18 PM »
Accidentally spin kicked the headstock off a Les Paul tonight. Elmer's glue will be of no use here. fuck sakes :(

« Reply #21511 on: November 14, 2019, 12:57:53 AM »
what's your stance on israel

They should probably stop chopping up baby dicks for no damn reason.

« Reply #21512 on: November 14, 2019, 05:56:33 AM »
Thatís nice but a) Iím not a boomer
OK boomer. Havenít you learned that a boomer is anyone a leftist millennial doesnít like? Itís much like racist.

« Reply #21513 on: November 14, 2019, 06:55:49 AM »
Because the forum fucking went offline for a week also what's your stance on israel

So the forum going down for a week made you stay away for over a year? Not really understanding that but whatever. Post often!

My stance on Israel is complicated, of course. I basically support them because theyíre being attacked by groups that have vowed to wipe them off the face of the earth and theyíre an ally against that sort of ethnic craziness. Beyond that I also have a lot of respect for Jews in various fields such as science, medicine, comedy, etc. Having said that, I do believe theyíve infiltrated our political system and world politics too much now and that this needs to be addressed. We also provide way too much in aid to them. You?

« Reply #21514 on: November 14, 2019, 06:58:37 AM »
Accidentally spin kicked the headstock off a Les Paul tonight. Elmer's glue will be of no use here. fuck sakes :(

One of the expensive, American made ones? ???

« Reply #21515 on: November 14, 2019, 07:10:36 AM »
You will find that there is a squad here that doesn't give a shit about anything other than are you a trump dick-sucker or aren't you.  If you aren't, prepare yourself to be stalked all over the board.

Alinskyite to the core! Faggot likes to pitch but he doesnít like to catch. He spent the better part of the last couple years obsessively stalking me, trying to troll me with school yard antics and name calling and when I finally got fed up and started one uping him on this he claims heís being stalked. Faggots like this hypocrite should be beaten to death by their own lies but I guess Iíll let my beating him up on Bellgab suffice for now.

BTW, howís your filipino ďstepdaughter?Ē :D

« Reply #21516 on: November 14, 2019, 07:35:35 AM »
OK boomer. Havenít you learned that a boomer is anyone a leftist millennial doesnít like? Itís much like racist.

Iííve heard of this movement and I basically agree that they were a horribly selfish and hypocritical generation, aside from some of the art and music...but Iím just not part of that cohort. Apparently, Shatner was in a recent Twitter fight with some of these millennials over this.

« Reply #21517 on: November 14, 2019, 08:11:52 AM »
I feel your pain but trying to imagine this scenario makes me smile.  #Schadenfreude

« Reply #21518 on: November 16, 2019, 08:01:35 PM »
One of the expensive, American made ones? ???
Yes. I have since fixed it. But the wound shows (just a hairline) but I know it's there and I don't seem to be playing it at all.  Weird, I better get over it.

I feel your pain but trying to imagine this scenario makes me smile.  #Schadenfreude
Why would it make you smile? I knocked a beautiful Gibson flying off it's holder as I watched in what seemed like slow motion while it hit the hardwood floor. The sound of the snapping headstock was deafening. I fuckin' teared up man :'(  Might of screamed like a little girl, don't know. But sounds were made!  If you like I'll post a picture of the wound and make you really happy. Do you kick puppy dogs too?

Thank God for LePage PL Premium deck adhesive.

« Reply #21519 on: November 18, 2019, 09:05:57 AM »
The man's got a posse.

« Reply #21520 on: November 18, 2019, 12:09:49 PM »
Yes. I have since fixed it. But the wound shows (just a hairline) but I know it's there and I don't seem to be playing it at all.  Weird, I better get over it.
Why would it make you smile? I knocked a beautiful Gibson flying off it's holder as I watched in what seemed like slow motion while it hit the hardwood floor. The sound of the snapping headstock was deafening. I fuckin' teared up man :'(  Might of screamed like a little girl, don't know. But sounds were made!  If you like I'll post a picture of the wound and make you really happy. Do you kick puppy dogs too?

Thank God for LePage PL Premium deck adhesive.
Imagining why you launched a spin kick near the guitar ran the gamut if emotions for me.  However most were humorous hence the smile.  Iíd rather break a leg than a guitar neck, legs heal or can be cut off.

« Reply #21521 on: November 19, 2019, 08:48:02 PM »
Imagining why you launched a spin kick near the guitar ran the gamut if emotions for me.  However most were humorous hence the smile.  Iíd rather break a leg than a guitar neck, legs heal or can be cut off.
Valid point, yes. Why the Fuck would I be doing a spin kick in my studio.  30 minutes before I was in the gym doing all sorts o things. Guess I was still wound up.  Meh :-\

« Reply #21522 on: November 20, 2019, 07:06:18 PM »
If putting in tile consider not using Saltillo tile. Might be getting a Mexican version of Bone China. Not funny, really. Sad and crazy. 

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2019/11/coahuila-mass-exhumation-of-bodies.html 

"within the Colinas de Santa Fe estate, to conclude the search for missing persons on the site that left a total of 298 skulls and more than 22,000 human remains buried in clandestine graves."

« Reply #21523 on: November 21, 2019, 02:39:18 AM »

« Reply #21524 on: November 23, 2019, 07:05:38 AM »

« Reply #21525 on: November 23, 2019, 07:22:34 AM »

Scary. :o

« Reply #21526 on: November 24, 2019, 01:56:55 PM »
2050 Prediction: After decades of big government climate controls humanity faces itís next and greatest ecological crisis. Not enough carbon in the atmosphere. :-\

« Reply #21527 on: November 25, 2019, 04:56:25 PM »

« Reply #21528 on: November 25, 2019, 06:03:55 PM »
Is it Mental Health Month?  There havenít been as many unstable posts lately.

« Reply #21529 on: November 25, 2019, 07:14:26 PM »
What's up with the red and green chiclet  buttons ?
HMMmmmmm  -  Christmassey  :)

« Reply #21530 on: November 29, 2019, 06:44:59 PM »
Well, on the bright side it would appear they are starting to adapt to our culture, albeit the LCD of our culture. But at least some adoption.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-y6SlwQcJs&feature=youtu.be

« Reply #21531 on: November 30, 2019, 06:46:08 AM »

« Reply #21532 on: December 01, 2019, 03:56:39 PM »

« Reply #21533 on: December 01, 2019, 04:48:21 PM »

« Reply #21534 on: December 01, 2019, 05:01:08 PM »
Old news for aficionados.

The dude did it right. He had his decade in the sun; made his money and then GTFO to live the rest of his life doing whatever the fuck he wants. Part of me likes to think that maybe he even trolls here at Bellgab.  ;)

« Reply #21535 on: December 01, 2019, 05:26:12 PM »

Ethnic stereotypes from the get go. Popeye had it right. This is why we need a border wall. ;)

« Reply #21536 on: December 02, 2019, 11:12:18 AM »

« Reply #21538 on: December 04, 2019, 08:34:26 AM »
Ethnic stereotypes from the get go. Popeye had it right. This is why we need a border wall.

Rich coming from a nigger. Like you.

« Reply #21539 on: December 04, 2019, 08:41:18 AM »
Rich coming from a nigger like you.

FIFY. Learn how to construct a proper sentence, faggot. ::)