Author Topic: Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.  (Read 1924726 times)

Re: Love Watching the Evolution...
« Reply #21060 on: June 07, 2019, 01:38:13 PM »
BellGab will always evolve...I love seeing the new phase, combining the old and the new...as I've always said, we make our own entertainment.

God bless all...

Friendship....

indeed. i hope to see you around more, chefist.

praise Vanderhooven!

« Reply #21061 on: June 07, 2019, 03:49:08 PM »
Erinn is the new antagonist...probably thought she would be a protagonist...you cannot predict the trade winds of BellGab...but, it's all entertainment for us! Ha...
Maybe it’s time to start calling Falkie Boy Erinn.

Re: Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.
« Reply #21063 on: June 09, 2019, 12:40:10 AM »

« Reply #21064 on: June 09, 2019, 05:09:14 AM »
God bless all...

Friendship....

So gay!

« Reply #21065 on: June 09, 2019, 10:49:41 AM »
King Alfred did not burn the cakes.  Instead, just typical English cultural appropriation:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2007/mar/13/britishidentity.research

« Reply #21066 on: June 09, 2019, 08:13:23 PM »
Watching Heather, Lasha, Erinn, and others has made me realize just how fortunate I have been in dodging bullets in my life. I am the "Neo of North America."

« Reply #21067 on: June 09, 2019, 08:20:30 PM »
Watching Heather, Lasha, Erinn, and others has made me realize just how fortunate I have been in dodging bullets in my life. I am the "Neo of North America."

You should start a YT channel about it.  ;)

« Reply #21068 on: June 09, 2019, 08:24:43 PM »
King Alfred did not burn the cakes.  Instead, just typical English cultural appropriation:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2007/mar/13/britishidentity.research
I have a few Ragnars and Ivars in the family tree, though not royal ones.
Vindication. Also King Knut/Canute is also misunderstood and "spun" by the English. He was pointing out that even being king he could not control the tides and God was more powerful but they spin it as he thought he could do so.

« Reply #21069 on: June 09, 2019, 08:36:18 PM »
I have a few Ragnars and Ivars in the family tree, though not royal ones.
Vindication. Also King Knut/Canute is also misunderstood and "spun" by the English. He was pointing out that even being king he could not control the tides and God was more powerful but they spin it as he thought he could do so.

I don't get what it is with them.  The Britons wanted to be Romans and live in villas and were sad to see them go.  The Anglo-Saxons wanted to be Vikings and live in mead-halls protected by housecarls.  The Normans wanted to be French and live in chateaux.  Then, when they finally got a real kingdom going for a few hundred years they threw out the real guy and invited a Dutchman.  They are like the unwanted bastard stepchildren of Europe, trying to fit in.  I wonder why no one wants them.

« Reply #21070 on: June 09, 2019, 09:08:41 PM »
I drove through Biggar last week, and was happy to see the sign was still there.

Anyhow, for all of you who will never have the pleasure of driving across the open prairies.

*Yes, that is a John Deere combine in the bottom right- The sign is right beside the JD agricultural dealership. Something that New York likely lacks.  ;)

« Reply #21071 on: June 09, 2019, 09:18:13 PM »
I drove through Biggar last week, and was happy to see the sign was still there.

Anyhow, for all of you who will never have the pleasure of driving across the open prairies.

*Yes, that is a John Deere combine in the bottom right- The sign is right beside the JD agricultural dealership. Something that New York likely lacks.  ;)
There some pastoral parts of New York but not really prairie, which I agree is sometimes nice to drive through and has its own unique aesthetic. Never been up there but time in the Dakota prairie. Especially in winter where the crop-barren prairie, devoid of buildings, trees, lights and drifting snow and extreme darkness coupled chasing your headlines (on low please) in white-out conditions make a surreal experience. And once blizzard over the flat expanses in a single white color is amazing.

« Reply #21072 on: June 10, 2019, 09:23:36 AM »

« Reply #21073 on: June 10, 2019, 09:18:44 PM »

Gay.

« Reply #21074 on: June 10, 2019, 10:47:01 PM »
Don't wish your life away.  Just kidding.  Is that tile Satanic or just humanist?  Are you Swishypants?

« Reply #21075 on: June 11, 2019, 09:27:32 PM »

Ya has me thinkin Corner Gas. In Rouleau.. AKA Dog River. WOOOF!!

« Reply #21076 on: June 12, 2019, 11:40:04 PM »

« Reply #21077 on: June 13, 2019, 08:28:54 PM »
I was spoofed for a bit

« Reply #21078 on: June 13, 2019, 08:38:50 PM »
I was spoofed for a bit

Looked real for a bit also. I've been spoofed in a weird scam deal a few months ago where the robocallers/Indians/etc would call but would show my name/number on the caller id. I guess they figured that technique would make many people think "wtf" and answer? And then they would know they had a valid number/person for resale or to pitch their scams, or both? 

ps: I think I mentioned but had opportunity to do again. I don't like that SWA stopped giving peanuts, so I bring my own. But also the free snacks they've substituted for peanuts: have a warning about being produced in a factory that also produces peanuts. So the whole allergy thing and change was either a scam (to save $) or just virtue signalling. Herb, RIP, would be ashamed of both.

« Reply #21079 on: June 14, 2019, 10:59:41 PM »
Maybe this can be Kizuna Ai's next anime to watch

« Reply #21080 on: June 14, 2019, 11:10:42 PM »
Looked real for a bit also. I've been spoofed in a weird scam deal a few months ago where the robocallers/Indians/etc would call but would show my name/number on the caller id. I guess they figured that technique would make many people think "wtf" and answer? And then they would know they had a valid number/person for resale or to pitch their scams, or both? 

ps: I think I mentioned but had opportunity to do again. I don't like that SWA stopped giving peanuts, so I bring my own. But also the free snacks they've substituted for peanuts: have a warning about being produced in a factory that also produces peanuts. So the whole allergy thing and change was either a scam (to save $) or just virtue signalling. Herb, RIP, would be ashamed of both.
Remember "intracall" where you could ring your own home from any phone in the house?  I used to sell that.

« Reply #21081 on: June 14, 2019, 11:27:47 PM »
Remember "intracall" where you could ring your own home from any phone in the house?  I used to sell that.

I don't. But I don't understand the concept? You mean use your home phone line like an intercom system, or something?

« Reply #21082 on: June 14, 2019, 11:31:39 PM »

no, WOTR. i'm trying to tell you that when you are ready, you won't have to

« Reply #21083 on: June 15, 2019, 02:36:12 AM »

« Reply #21084 on: June 15, 2019, 11:02:53 AM »
In order to maximize the distance between myself, George and Erinn I have to move to Nebraska?  W

« Reply #21085 on: June 15, 2019, 11:31:59 AM »
I don't. But I don't understand the concept? You mean use your home phone line like an intercom system, or something?
Yeah, it was cool.  You picked up the phone, dialed your #, and viola, all phones in the house rang.  Fun.

« Reply #21086 on: June 15, 2019, 01:36:12 PM »
 Old Dominion and assless panties 🤷🏻‍♂️

« Reply #21087 on: June 15, 2019, 01:56:40 PM »
Old Dominion and assless panties 🤷🏻‍♂️

Degenerate!

« Reply #21088 on: June 15, 2019, 03:27:16 PM »

« Reply #21089 on: Yesterday at 12:34:11 PM »
Spikeball? And that Harry Potter "sport?" Are they just making stuff up to fill up time on ESPN slow days? And what is the "Pickleball" I hear advertised as a benefit to a new community being built nearby? The commercials listing the amenities include a "pickleball court."