Author Topic: Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.  (Read 1949301 times)

Re: Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.
« Reply #20760 on: February 18, 2019, 06:27:42 PM »
This latest Upper Right Hand quote just shows how far this forum has fallen:

fuck you NDT... Pluto is a planet.

If you read past the quote you can see people with different perspectives posting and not one mention of 'faggot' or an inane gif or pic. Even brig is there, posting. I guess this was before her flagrant support of shitposting. No, it's not her fault, MV said himself he would love if this place was like 4chan.

I would like to post here my post way back when Hoagy was still doing regular shows, about MV's grand experiment* failing but the search feature here is miserable.

*and by grand experiment, I mean absolutely no moderation which he was trying at the time

« Reply #20761 on: February 18, 2019, 06:29:10 PM »
this latest quote just shows how far this forum has fallen:

It's a borderline case, but I'll allow this one.

« Reply #20762 on: February 18, 2019, 06:46:24 PM »

Re: Send in the Clowns
« Reply #20763 on: February 18, 2019, 06:52:31 PM »
Masked clowns arrested for machete attack in Texas City.

"I'm sitting here talking to my wife and the next thing I know, when I look up, I see somebody running towards me with this white clown mask on and a machete," said Nelson.

https://abc13.com/masked-clowns-arrested-for-machete-attack-in-texas-city/5124230/

Epic and hilarious. I'll bet they are getting so much crap from the folks in the jail and once they get back to the barrio. "Ese, you got a scooter broke over yourself by a woman pendejo!"

« Reply #20764 on: February 18, 2019, 06:56:51 PM »
This latest Upper Right Hand quote just shows how far this forum has fallen:

If you read past the quote you can see people with different perspectives posting and not one mention of 'faggot' or an inane gif or pic. Even brig is there, posting. I guess this was before her flagrant support of shitposting. No, it's not her fault, MV said himself he would love if this place was like 4chan.

I would like to post here my post way back when Hoagy was still doing regular shows, about MV's grand experiment* failing but the search feature here is miserable.

*and by grand experiment, I mean absolutely no moderation which he was trying at the time

And yet you keep posting here. ::)

« Reply #20765 on: February 18, 2019, 07:06:20 PM »
Is it your intention to get rid of everyone you don't like here? 8)

« Reply #20766 on: February 18, 2019, 07:23:20 PM »

heh, I'm starting to think he wasn't exaggerating anything in his books. Conan is pretty witty.

I'm with Hunter though about end of life care, for myself, anyway. No way do I want anyone else wiping my ass or feeding me.

« Reply #20767 on: February 18, 2019, 07:23:31 PM »
Is it your intention to get rid of everyone you don't like here? 8)

No, just complete phonies like you. RA used to be a decent poster before her perpetual hissy fit.

« Reply #20768 on: February 18, 2019, 07:27:41 PM »

Yeah, I do because if lurkers are reading something funny or interesting they might stop to post which might create a richer community of posters.

See most people would realize this without having it explained to them. Old Dr. MD MD would have, that is why I wonder if you have a degenerative neurological disease.

« Reply #20769 on: February 18, 2019, 07:29:25 PM »
Yeah, I do because if lurkers are reading something funny or interesting they might stop to post which might create a richer community of posters.

See most people would realize this without having it explained to them. Old Dr. MD MD would have, that is why I wonder if you have a degenerative neurological disease.

OK, so when are you going to be posting the funny? ???

« Reply #20770 on: February 18, 2019, 07:32:44 PM »
OK, so when are you going to be posting the funny? ???

Are you asking me to entertain everyone that might stop by? How about you stop being such a stick in the mud? I mean stop being such a fucking wet blanket. Would a smile break your face?

« Reply #20771 on: February 18, 2019, 07:39:33 PM »
Are you asking me to entertain everyone that might stop by? How about you stop being such a stick in the mud? I mean stop being such a fucking wet blanket. Would a smile break your face?

Why is it all up to me?! Maybe you could stop this perpetual hissy fit youíre having and at least try to be entertaining.

« Reply #20772 on: February 18, 2019, 07:48:10 PM »
Why is it all up to me?! Maybe you could stop this perpetual hissy fit youíre having and at least try to be entertaining.

I can see why you're brig's best friend. Anyway...have a good life. You're tedious.

« Reply #20773 on: February 18, 2019, 09:00:00 PM »
I can see why you're brig's best friend. Anyway...have a good life. You're tedious.

Back at ya! Enjoy Ellgab, snowflake.

Attention Star Wars Geeks
« Reply #20774 on: February 19, 2019, 09:17:39 AM »
Your wet dream has arrived, courtesy of France, of course.  :D

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/france-force-strong-lightsaber-dueling-071315334--spt.html

« Reply #20775 on: February 19, 2019, 09:38:29 AM »
heh, I'm starting to think he wasn't exaggerating anything in his books. Conan is pretty witty.

I'm with Hunter though about end of life care, for myself, anyway. No way do I want anyone else wiping my ass or feeding me.
He left this place on his own terms - albeit I think he might have wanted Gail Palmer to wipe his arse!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/long_reads/hunter-s-thompson-death-suicide-kill-himself-how-die-gonzo-journalism-warren-hinckle-a8161841.html

can you just imagine what the godfather of gonzo, 80 and cranky and unrelenting, would have made of Donald Trumpís America?

He'd have fucking LOVED it!

Makes me want to go back and read "The Great Shark Hunt" again. You ever wonder what would have come if Uncle Duke and Ted Nugent hooked up?  :o

Re: Send in the Clowns
« Reply #20776 on: February 19, 2019, 09:39:57 AM »
Epic and hilarious. I'll bet they are getting so much crap from the folks in the jail and once they get back to the barrio. "Ese, you got a scooter broke over yourself by a woman pendejo!"
Heh, heh.  I'm sure they're getting a lot of "el stupido!"  ;D

« Reply #20777 on: February 19, 2019, 09:44:39 AM »
No, just complete phonies like you. RA used to be a decent poster before her perpetual hissy fit.

I think we need to start a running tote board here of those whom you want gone, or have already chased off, in no particular order:

Azzerae
Metron2267
Roswells Art
Paladin
Gd5150
Kidnostad3
Yorky Pud
Ace of Schlubs
Tootsie Wootsy
Sredni Vashtar
PB the Deplorable
MaxPower
Redacted

...help me out, who have I left out?

And then there's your most favored suckophant circle;

Brig
Jackstar
VC
Enard

...have I missed any? 8)

« Reply #20778 on: February 19, 2019, 09:46:36 AM »
Tedious is the succinct verdict - yes.

With only 3 notes to play the dick doctor's skin flute rarely ventures out past his virtual foreskin of Tony Cliftonesque head cheese. ;D

« Reply #20779 on: February 19, 2019, 11:28:16 AM »
He left this place on his own terms - albeit I think he might have wanted Gail Palmer to wipe his arse!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/long_reads/hunter-s-thompson-death-suicide-kill-himself-how-die-gonzo-journalism-warren-hinckle-a8161841.html

He'd have fucking LOVED it!

Makes me want to go back and read "The Great Shark Hunt" again. You ever wonder what would have come if Uncle Duke and Ted Nugent hooked up?  :o

Because Thompson was very liberal and Nugent is very conservative. Youíre an idiot.

« Reply #20780 on: February 19, 2019, 11:30:36 AM »
I think we need to start a running tote board here of those whom you want gone, or have already chased off, in no particular order:

Azzerae
Metron2267
Roswells Art
Paladin
Gd5150
Kidnostad3
Yorky Pud
Ace of Schlubs
Tootsie Wootsy
Sredni Vashtar
PB the Deplorable
MaxPower
Redacted

...help me out, who have I left out?

And then there's your most favored suckophant circle;

Brig
Jackstar
VC
Enard

...have I missed any? 8)

Iíve never requested that anyone be banned here. This is all just a feverdream of yours. Itís you who wants me gone and youíre still trying to build consensus by hoping those idiots join in with you but thatís never going to force me to leave, you fucking coward.

« Reply #20781 on: February 19, 2019, 11:33:54 AM »
Tedious is the succinct verdict - yes.

With only 3 notes to play the dick doctor's skin flute rarely ventures out past his virtual foreskin of Tony Cliftonesque head cheese. ;D

And then thereís this asshole whoís still trying to moderate Bellgab but heís really too stupid to. He posted an anti-Rockefeller meme while having vigorously defended the Bush dynasty, not realizing theyíre basically the same thing. Heís just a lonely wannabe. ::)

« Reply #20782 on: February 19, 2019, 12:19:42 PM »
Iíve never requested that anyone be banned here. This is all just a feverdream of yours. Itís you who wants me gone and youíre still trying to build consensus by hoping those idiots join in with you but thatís never going to force me to leave, you fucking coward.

LOL!

PWND.

8) 8) 8)

« Reply #20783 on: February 19, 2019, 12:21:00 PM »

« Reply #20784 on: February 19, 2019, 12:37:30 PM »
Yes you are, coolio.

Here, have some fresh Ellgab keck, and don't tell me I never did anything nice for ya, sweety:

« Reply #20785 on: February 19, 2019, 12:38:48 PM »
Here, have some fresh Ellgab keck, and don't tell me I never did anything nice for ya, sweety:

I donít really give a shit what one of your boyfriends thinks or any of those other faggots at Ellgab.

« Reply #20786 on: February 19, 2019, 12:51:12 PM »
I donít really give a shit what one of your boyfriends thinks or any of those other faggots at Ellgab.

LOLOLOL!!!

What, you're not going to be consistent with your alleged beliefs (and who knows what they truly are) and say "I told ya so"?

This is where you show everyone what a consummate phony you are. Nice work.

« Reply #20787 on: February 19, 2019, 01:08:41 PM »
LOLOLOL!!!

What, you're not going to be consistent with your alleged beliefs (and who knows what they truly are) and say "I told ya so"?

This is where you show everyone what a consummate phony you are. Nice work.

Hereís the thing, loser. Itís all words here. You have no idea what anyoneís actions are here. Unfortunately, you canít think for yourself but can only cut and paste. ;D

« Reply #20788 on: February 19, 2019, 01:15:24 PM »
Hereís the thing, loser. Itís all words here.

Yes, you are definitively, "all words here"...and not much else, oh unless you go back to posting videos no one watches...

You have no idea what anyoneís actions are here.

Et tu...FBI?

Unfortunately, you canít think for yourself but can only cut and paste. ;D

I haven't seen a par-soliloquy out of you since you ran PB the Deplorable off. ANd that's been a LONG time ago... 8)

« Reply #20789 on: February 19, 2019, 01:31:22 PM »
Yes, you are definitively, "all words here"...and not much else, oh unless you go back to posting videos no one watches...

Et tu...FBI?

I haven't seen a par-soliloquy out of you since you ran PB the Deplorable off. ANd that's been a LONG time ago... 8)

These are just words as are any post. I know that in your fevered imagination you think you're saving the world or something though. ::)

P.S. Iíve never ďranĒ PB or anyone here off. He left of his own accord. Youíre just a triggered, hysterical faggot.