Author Topic: Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.  (Read 1718375 times)

Re: Can you tirn right on red after stop (legally) in Canada?
« Reply #19170 on: December 11, 2017, 03:57:08 PM »
I'm the guy that raped you at 16. You can't stop thinking about me. :)

And of course, by that I mean I fucked you, hard, and never came back.  8)

TL, you must know some La Raza guys who could gut Swishy like a fish, no?

« Reply #19171 on: December 11, 2017, 04:01:48 PM »

How's that going to work when I control the Cartels? LMAO!

Re: Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.
« Reply #19172 on: December 11, 2017, 04:10:57 PM »
We eat LEO's and Military for breakfast. Presidential Charter. We make our own rules of engagement. Immunity. Feds can't touch us. Suck on it!  ;D

« Reply #19173 on: December 11, 2017, 04:12:24 PM »
This happened for real. We saved you from your virginity.

« Reply #19174 on: December 11, 2017, 04:15:44 PM »
The Unit with no name is El Patrone now.

« Reply #19175 on: December 11, 2017, 04:55:14 PM »
We can do that here in NC if there is a left turn arrow and it is blinking yellow. 

Kind of miss driving back home in Mich.  The whole concept of the Michigan Left flipped Mrs. Walks out the first
time she experienced it when we went up meet the family.

In TX we can do left on red to a oneway streets (so you aren't crossing traffic) when safe to do so and unless posted. Those crazy Michigans Lefts were suggested for one of our main congested highways but people were confused, outraged, and suspect. They did some similar type of crossing at some junctions between highways and access roads and local roads that is crazy because no real median or dividers but weird lights and painted lanes showing where you can go. Luckily the traffic is usually so slow that there aren't major accidents and you just sort of follow the stream and hope nobody will hit you.

The image doesn't do it justice because shows none of the buildings, trees, tractortrailers, etc.

« Reply #19176 on: December 11, 2017, 05:05:19 PM »

Swishy who?

« Reply #19177 on: December 11, 2017, 05:10:00 PM »
Swishy who?

Nevermind. I didn't realize you were enjoying the sexism. I thought you guys weren't for that but different strokes for different folks. Whatever gets you off.  ;)

« Reply #19178 on: December 11, 2017, 05:14:09 PM »
Nevermind. I didn't realize you were enjoying the sexism. I thought you guys weren't for that but different strokes for different folks. Whatever gets you off.  ;)

You're the only person keeping him here by engaging him. You might be his only and best friend in the world. If I were a conspiracy minded person I would think you are doing it on purpose.

« Reply #19179 on: December 11, 2017, 05:16:04 PM »
Swishy who?

IN YOU!

Your ovaries coated, and you sweaty and exhausted, I left. Every orifice ached, but ached good!

« Reply #19180 on: December 11, 2017, 05:18:22 PM »
You're the only person keeping him here by engaging him. You might be his only and best friend in the world. If I were a conspiracy minded person I would think you are doing it on purpose.

It's a good thing you're not conspiracy minded then.

I only engage him when I want to, for the fun of it, the way a cat would play with a mouse before they kill it. There have been lots of days when I didn't engage him at all because he's so lame and boring...and yet his faggotry persists.  ;)

« Reply #19181 on: December 11, 2017, 05:19:30 PM »

I only engage him when I want to, for the fun of it, the way a cat would play with a mouse before they kill it. There have been lots of days when I didn't engage him at all because he's so lame and boring...and yet his faggotry persists.  ;)

You're doing it because you are as bored and lonely as he is. You used to be slightly interesting.

« Reply #19182 on: December 11, 2017, 05:20:27 PM »
You're doing it because you are as bored and lonely as he is.

Aw! Write a Hallmark card about it.  ::)

« Reply #19183 on: December 11, 2017, 05:22:15 PM »

O.K. kill it then. Even a cat gets bored after a few hours.

« Reply #19184 on: December 11, 2017, 05:22:47 PM »

« Reply #19185 on: December 11, 2017, 05:24:22 PM »
I'm sorry Dr. Mexican!

« Reply #19186 on: December 11, 2017, 05:27:47 PM »
I'm sorry Dr. Mexican!

Yes, yes you are.  :D

« Reply #19187 on: December 11, 2017, 05:34:19 PM »
In TX we can do left on red to a oneway streets (so you aren't crossing traffic) when safe to do so and unless posted. Those crazy Michigans Lefts were suggested for one of our main congested highways but people were confused, outraged, and suspect. They did some similar type of crossing at some junctions between highways and access roads and local roads that is crazy because no real median or dividers but weird lights and painted lanes showing where you can go. Luckily the traffic is usually so slow that there aren't major accidents and you just sort of follow the stream and hope nobody will hit you.

The image doesn't do it justice because shows none of the buildings, trees, tractortrailers, etc.

That is indeed a bit freaky.  Back when I lived up in the U.P. the town I lived in had an oddity known as the Yooper Loop:

Could be a little freaky in the snow [ the loop part starts at about a minute forty]

« Reply #19188 on: December 11, 2017, 05:52:47 PM »
^^^^^ and Yes - the guy in the truck/SUV that backs up and fishtails was definitely screwed up and going the wrong way.   ::)

« Reply #19189 on: December 11, 2017, 06:21:14 PM »
That is indeed a bit freaky.  Back when I lived up in the U.P. the town I lived in had an oddity known as the Yooper Loop:

Could be a little freaky in the snow [ the loop part starts at about a minute forty]

Yikes. At least you got a decent classic station, and from what I can tell from the maps, a few establishments in the area. I think a few belts at the B&B Bar before taking on that mess!

« Reply #19190 on: December 11, 2017, 06:23:26 PM »
I'm the guy that raped you at 16. You can't stop thinking about me. :)

And of course, by that I mean I fucked you, hard, and never came back.  8)

Sissy pants canít help being the headcase that he is.  He was born that way.  MV is responsible for this post.

« Reply #19191 on: December 11, 2017, 06:25:35 PM »
Yikes. At least you got a decent classic station, and from what I can tell from the maps, a few establishments in the area. I think a few belts at the B&B Bar before taking on that mess!

I bent the elbow more than once at the old B&B - best pickled eggs I've ever had.

« Reply #19192 on: December 11, 2017, 06:33:06 PM »
I bent the elbow more than once at the old B&B - best pickled eggs I've ever had.

Nice! You might to get some of those great pickled eggs to go, lest you find yourself caught in a snow drift or stalled out. Might as well get some Labatt's also, lest thirst becomes an issue in said snow-drift.

« Reply #19193 on: December 11, 2017, 06:38:39 PM »
Well the go to beer with the eggs was good old Leinenkugel's or Heileman's Old Style.

Too bad Leinenkugel's sold their soul.............

Can't drink too much or you'll end up making the Yooper Left headed down Bridge Street

« Reply #19194 on: December 11, 2017, 08:06:25 PM »
Question for the forum: Do your states allow left turns onto a one way from a red light if no traffic is oncoming? Because I can do that in Michigan.
You generally can't turn on reds in any state of Australia as far as I'm aware, except for a hook turn where you have to wait for the lights to turn red before completing a turn.

Apparently they are having trouble with hook turns in self driving cars:

https://www.drive.com.au/motor-news/selfdriving-car-trial-lights-the-way-for-autonomous-vehicles-20171128-gzur1o.html

« Reply #19195 on: December 11, 2017, 08:08:38 PM »
Yeah. The Fake French. I bet they all wear scarves and berets and have bad attitudes, too

They speak a truer version of French in Quebec than they do in France.  And they haven't allowed Islam to pollute their country yet eiter.

« Reply #19196 on: December 11, 2017, 08:12:05 PM »
They speak a truer version of French in Quebec than they do in France.  And they haven't allowed Islam to pollute their country yet eiter.

Yes they have:

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/03/canada-passes-103-motion-islamophobia-170324074557381.html

« Reply #19197 on: December 11, 2017, 08:19:34 PM »
Yes they have:

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/03/canada-passes-103-motion-islamophobia-170324074557381.html

They are far from what France has done to itself.  Doesn't mean they aren't desperately trying to catch up

« Reply #19198 on: December 11, 2017, 08:20:21 PM »

God yes, please stop

« Reply #19199 on: December 11, 2017, 08:24:14 PM »
They are far from what France has done to itself.  Doesn't mean they aren't desperately trying to catch up

Don't kid yourself. They, like the Chinese, have been buying up property there for years. They're fully entrenched now and their government is paid off by the same people who were buying all our establishment politicians. Of course, with the recent shake up that could be different now.