• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

Hog

Quote from: albrecht on July 19, 2017, 11:40:18 AM
The Juice might not be loose after being caught jerking off by a female prison guard.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4710666/OJ-Simpson-caught-masturbating-cell-impact-parole.html

I am watching O.J. Simpson parole hearing as a type.  He has already answered many questions the parole board asked him.

It is on the HLN channel on BellXpress view.  They have talked about his behavior while incarcerated.  There was no mention of his masturbation being discovered by a female guard.  In this jail  "jerk'in the gherkin" isn't allowed if the act is the found to be "intentional" by the guard.  Its part of a 2003 anti jail rape legislation.

The last time that I "ran one off", I can guarantee that it was intentional.

peace
Hog

Quote from: Hog on July 20, 2017, 12:05:26 PM
I am watching O.J. Simpson parole hearing as a type.  He has already answered many questions the parole board asked him...

Getting OJ Simpson on grand theft, or whatever it was, is the loose equivalent to getting Al Capone on tax evasion.  OJ should die in prison.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 20, 2017, 12:12:23 PM
Getting OJ Simpson on grand theft, or whatever it was, is the loose equivalent to getting Al Capone on tax evasion.  OJ should die in prison.

Capone died from syphilis and had been released from prison. I'm a stickler for the law and OJ was not convicted for the murder of his wife.  Let's stick to the charges.  This is twice in one day that I have parted with you on an opinion.

With that said,  I think OJ botched his parole hearing today.  He refused to acknowledge any guilt.  He should have sucked it up and said yes your honor, I regret the events of that day and take responsibility for them. 

CozyRozie

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 20, 2017, 12:34:17 PM
With that said,  I think OJ botched his parole hearing today.  He refused to acknowledge any guilt.  He should have sucked it up and said yes your honor, I regret the events of that day and take responsibility for them.

I HOPE OJ SIMPSON DIES FROM A BRAIN CANCER FOR HIS MURDERS

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 20, 2017, 12:25:18 PM
Capone died from syphilis and had been released from prison. I'm a stickler for the law and OJ was not convicted for the murder of his wife.  Let's stick to the charges.  This is twice in one day that I have parted with you on an opinion.

Ok, how about this.  Why should OJ get out on parole instead of serving his full sentence?  Why should anyone?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 20, 2017, 12:34:17 PM

The Juice couldn't shake the beating of the hideous heart under his own floorboards.  ;)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 20, 2017, 12:38:09 PM
Ok, how about this.  Why should OJ get out on parole instead of serving his full sentence?  Why should anyone?

It encourages good behaviour.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 20, 2017, 12:38:09 PM

Nobody serves 33 years for what he did.  Most people realize it was a very harsh sentence.  In Georgia, he would have been sentenced to 10 years without parole at most.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 20, 2017, 12:42:29 PM
It encourages good behaviour.

I'm not really as worried about what they're doing IN prison, surrounded by armed professionals trained to deal with them, as I am concerned about what they're doing once they are out among unsuspecting folks who are just going about their business.  Shouldn't the penalty for bad behavior be time added to their sentence, instead of being rewarded for what should be proper behavior?

To tell you the truth, I don't really believe in prisons at all.  If someone reaches the point they commit crimes so violent or otherwise horrendous they can't be out in society, they ought to just be shot.  Fines, manual labor, etc, should be the penalty of lesser crimes we now sent people to prison for.

Yeah 21, third time today

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 20, 2017, 12:57:05 PM
I'm not really as worried about what they're doing IN prison, surrounded by armed professionals trained to deal with them, as I am concerned about what they're doing once they are out among unsuspecting folks who are just going about their business.

To tell you the truth, I don't really believe in prisons at all.  If someone reaches the point they commit crimes so violent or otherwise horrendous they can't be out in society, they ought to just be shot.  Fines, manual labor, etc, should be the penalty of lesser crimes we now sent people to prison for.

Yeah 21, third time today

I save my wrath for pedophiles, murderers, terrorists and rapists.  Yeah, I know most people believe he killed Nicole.  I honestly can't say for certain if that is true.  I'll let God sort it out.

Ah well.  I guess I have a bit more of a bleeding heart than you.  I've always been a bit of a sucker.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 20, 2017, 12:54:42 PM
OJ is free in October.

That's a shame.

At least he doesn't get to be OJ Simpson, TV sports analyst, awards ceremony MC, all around popular and wealthy guy.  He gets to be what he is, a criminal to be shunned.  He'll also be harassed by the media.  Ho hum.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 20, 2017, 01:02:15 PM
That's a shame.

At least he doesn't get to be OJ Simpson, TV sports analyst, awards ceremony MC, all around popular and wealthy guy.  He gets to be what he is, a criminal to be shunned.  He'll also be harassed by the media.  Ho hum.

I feel the need to break out my new copy of The Klansman with a drunk Richard Burton and Lee Marvin.  OJ had a major supporting role in that. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zpoYb_fxLQ

CozyRozie

OJ is free in October.

..in that case let's hope that in November we will hear news that OJ has a massive brain cancer. lol  :) :) :)

Dr. MD MD

OJ is free in October.

Thank God! Now he can resume his search for the real killers.  ;)

CozyRozie

Also let's hope that by October OJ will fuck up something and get's his parole revoked,..or dies from a brain cancer in prison.

I just heard that John McCain's mom is still alive at 105 years old.  :o

whoozit

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 20, 2017, 01:40:10 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z_VpVaPLWs

I'm having a 70's flashback.  God, fashions were the pits then.
I always wanted to see a SNL skit of that commercial with him hacking down people in his way as he ran through the airport.

CozyRozie

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 20, 2017, 01:22:20 PM
I just heard that John McCain's mom is still alive at 105 years old.  :o

I hope she will live long enough to see her son die not only from brain cancer but also from ass cancer...

albrecht

Quote from: albrecht on July 21, 2017, 06:42:20 PM
http://www.wdio.com/news/duluth-girl-bit-by-fish-island-lake/4548348/?cat=10335
Walleye or Otter attack? I didn't even know either attacked people.
Zeebo?
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/brooklyn/city-seeks-violent-squirrel-bitten-5-brooklyn-park-article-1.3348497
Maybe that guy's funny prediction back when Ian was hosting a New Years Predictions show (about rodents and small animals turning on humans) is, finally, coming through?  Remember he even predicted fish ("first it would be beavers, raccoons, and squirrels") and when questioned he said "like salmon," though I have yet to see evidence of that.