• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

Squirrel of the Month Club - http://www.toacorn.com/news/2017-01-26/Pets/Squirrel_of_the_Month.html

Here's your big shot at fame and fortune, zeebo! You should send them your modeling portfolio, although it looks like a family newspaper, so you might want to leave out the lingerie shots. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on February 03, 2017, 03:50:56 PM
Squirrel of the Month Club - http://www.toacorn.com/news/2017-01-26/Pets/Squirrel_of_the_Month.html

Here's your big shot at fame and fortune, zeebo! You should send them your modeling portfolio, although it looks like a family newspaper, so you might want to leave out the lingerie shots.

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on February 03, 2017, 03:54:20 PM

Zeebo better get rid of some of that junk in his trunk if he wants to be seriously considered for SotM. Word has it, the selection committee prefers the waif look.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on February 03, 2017, 04:00:35 PM
Zeebo better get rid of some of that junk in his trunk if he wants to be seriously considered for SotM. Word has it, the selection committee prefers the waif look.

C'mon smile?  :)

Zeebo watches the hi-jinx in this thread with amusement.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: KevinIsAHybrid on February 03, 2017, 04:19:05 PM
You were once Yorkshire Terrier/Yorkshire Pub.

Could you just do good for the world? A few ideas: Play with rattle snakes; Play on a freeway; Play on a live rail; Play with cyanide (You see a common theme? Play); play with a pride of Lions; Play with a great white..

There's a lamb.

Luka Megurine

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on February 03, 2017, 04:24:39 PM
Could you just do good for the world? A few ideas: Play with rattle snakes; Play on a freeway; Play on a live rail; Play with cyanide (You see a common theme? Play); play with a pride of Lions; Play with a great white..

There's a lamb.

yorkshire terrier is mad lulz

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on February 03, 2017, 04:24:39 PM

There's a lamb.

I am Fire Foxman.

As soon as I turn them into cyborgs, I will play with them.

But I wouldn't want to play with you because you are human, a virus with shoes.

But I will way with backyard chickens here in Toronto.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0L8upjc-of8

albrecht

I had a family of Rock Squirrels at my old condo that became, almost, tame because I would feed them. Interesting animals. And when they would feed they would like like old-time ballplayers with a huge wad of tobacco in their cheeks. I guess this species eats a whole lot and then returns to their den in the cliff to finish the meal or share with the youngsters. Though they also, apparently, can be cannibalistic in hard times.

Not exactly sensible work out shoes Mariah has are they?

zeebo

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 03, 2017, 08:51:01 PM
Not exactly sensible work out shoes Mariah has are they?

Shoes?  What shoes?  I can't take my eyes off that, um .... smile ... yep.   

Hog

Not a flattering shot at all.  You cant lip-sync your way into having a nice ass.

peace
Hog

ShayP

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on February 04, 2017, 01:27:13 AM

:o

That perp must die. 

I can't handle stuff about foot fetishes.  Nasty.

Now what BellGabber is a 5'7" male with strawberry blonde hair?   ;D

Taaroa

Brazil seems to be a magical land where animals dance with people.

https://youtu.be/hE4jzRmncRA?t=1m18s

Jeg

why is it that songs today have swear words in them?

zeebo

Today I'm feeling full of vim, but not vigor.

whoozit

albrecht

Everyone forgets that Perry Mason was in Japan during the first Godzilla crisis. I wonder when Perry makes asides to Della etc about his Naval service during the war years if he was referring to those years. And if his injuries caused by the Godzilla incident lead him to become a voyeur watching his neighbor's antics....and a murder, later? And subsequent necessity of a wheel-chair but still continuing to fight crime? He really should've sued a bunch of people.

Ciardelo

Quote from: albrecht on February 04, 2017, 10:32:33 PM
Everyone forgets that Perry Mason was in Japan during the first Godzilla crisis. I wonder when Perry makes asides to Della etc about his Naval service during the war years if he was referring to those years. And if his injuries caused by the Godzilla incident lead him to become a voyeur watching his neighbor's antics....and a murder, later? And subsequent necessity of a wheel-chair but still continuing to fight crime? He really should've sued a bunch of people.

Damn, I'll have what he's having. lol

albrecht

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 04, 2017, 10:36:39 PM
Damn, I'll have what he's having. lol
Simply making "connections," the kind of thing that made James Burke famous! (And my usual Saturday night, pre-Superbowl drinking. The theory being, if I drink tonight I will be 'better' tomorrow when more company around and my comments and actions/drinking during said event will be more socially acceptable.) Well, is it only a theory.

Ciardelo

Quote from: albrecht on February 04, 2017, 10:49:31 PM
Simply making "connections," the kind of thing that made James Burke famous! (And my usual Saturday night, pre-Superbowl drinking. The theory being, if I drink tonight I will be 'better' tomorrow when more company around and my comments and actions/drinking during said event will be more socially acceptable.) Well, is it only a theory.

Sounds solid to me. Drink up Tex ;)

zeebo

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on February 03, 2017, 04:13:28 PM
Zeebo watches the hi-jinx in this thread with amusement.

That glassy-eyed expression is pretty common here on bellgab.   :D

zeebo

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on February 03, 2017, 04:00:35 PM

My only hope is if there's a talent round.  I can shotgun a beer, then juggle nerf-balls for approx. 30 seconds.