• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

God in Nigeria! Oh My!

Started by robin, September 17, 2010, 11:52:23 PM

robin

I missed it last night.  On "Somewhere in Time" last night, according to the C2C site, they played an old Art Bell show from August 1998 where a man named Efiong Sam talks about how God is now living on Earth as part of his lost tribe in Nigeria.  This sounds like my kind of bizzaro show.  I listened to Art back in the day, but don't remember everything, of course.

Did anybody hear it?  I googled it, but can't find anything.  Admittedly, I'm no internet aficionado, what with being a hillbilly and all (I haven't been abducted yet.... but I'm willing, able, and waiting).

Anyway, just wondering about this interview.  Did you guys hear it or know about it?  Just curious... sounds cool and I'm pissed I missed it.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: robin on September 17, 2010, 11:52:23 PM
I missed it last night.  On "Somewhere in Time" last night, according to the C2C site, they played an old Art Bell show from August 1998 where a man named Efiong Sam talks about how God is now living on Earth as part of his lost tribe in Nigeria.  This sounds like my kind of bizzaro show.  I listened to Art back in the day, but don't remember everything, of course.

Did anybody hear it?  I googled it, but can't find anything.  Admittedly, I'm no internet aficionado, what with being a hillbilly and all (I haven't been abducted yet.... but I'm willing, able, and waiting).

Anyway, just wondering about this interview.  Did you guys hear it or know about it?  Just curious... sounds cool and I'm pissed I missed it.
do you know what the original airdate of this show was?

robin

Original airdate: August 3, 1998.  It sounds so bizarre ... have you heard it and/or know where I can find it?  Thanx, Robin

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: robin on September 18, 2010, 01:03:50 AM
Original airdate: August 3, 1998.  It sounds so bizarre ... have you heard it and/or know where I can find it?  Thanx, Robin
hmm...
i don't appear to have that one, but i'm sure i will soon.  stay tuned...

robin

Thank you, MV, this is my kind of interview and if you can find it I'd be so thankful!  :P

I did some quick torrent searches for this show. While it's not up yet, I would be 99% sure a torrent will be on the net in 24-48 hours (as soon as the pirates wake up from tonight and start uploading them...  ;D god bless the pirates) I'll keep an eye out for it and direct you to a copy if I find it.

shouldn't this show actually air tonight? i think that the SIT broadcasts are always on saturday?

11angeleyes11

Quote from: guildnavigator on September 18, 2010, 08:54:26 AM
shouldn't this show actually air tonight? i think that the SIT broadcasts are always on saturday?

I think that it is on tonite,if you check the website.  Which leads to a sideline, has there been comments or a thread about the new website?  It might be worthy of discussion.  I have my thoughts.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: 11angeleyes11 on September 18, 2010, 11:23:03 AM
Quote from: guildnavigator on September 18, 2010, 08:54:26 AM

I think that it is on tonite,if you check the website.  Which leads to a sideline, has there been comments or a thread about the new website?  It might be worthy of discussion.  I have my thoughts.
it's been discussed somewhere, but just in passing.

robin

Thanks guys...... I'll try to find what I can and let you know the results.  I'm just intrigued by the subject/guest.  The weirder the better I guess.  I'll keep you up to date on this strange topic.

albrecht

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brotherhood_of_the_Cross_and_Star
Sam was a proponent of this cult or church. The original founder is thought dead but his son, formerly Rowland, now uses same name. Interesting show n surprising, to me, that cult still around since claim on millennia and that Olumba Olumba Abu was god.

b_dubb

Quote from: albrecht on July 30, 2014, 05:42:16 PM
Sam was a proponent of this cult or church. The original founder is thought dead but his son, formerly Rowland, now uses same name. Interesting show n surprising, to me, that cult still around since claim on millennia and that Olumba Olumba Abu was god.
Uhhh Keith Rowland?

wr250

like a zombie, this thread rises from the ashes of necromancy.

WildCard

Quote from: Khameleon808 on July 30, 2014, 07:52:43 PM
Here you go Robin, delivered hot 4 years later :) http://free.mp3songurls.com/1377856.mp3
Awesome. Thanks.
Art's first consciousness experiment!

"he,(God) will be wearing a white garment."

Art- "A white garment? Yes? Yes?"

"A white garment, yes, yes. Oh, no, no. I'm sorry, I mean a red garment."

Haha. I think I got some spam from this guy.

Great cover art, (Pun unintentional. Still stupid. Still fun  :P).

20 minutes later - I'm so sick of these great shows having Moron's name on them. Anything that disappears the "Stalker in the Dark" is a good thing.

40 minutes later - Bumper music! Yay!

cweb

See, now here's the difference between Art and Noory.

Noory would have been eating out of Sam's hand. Instead, Art plays it somewhat skeptical and keeps it interesting. You know it's probably a scam, but Art uses it to start a conversation.

henge0stone

You mean Ishawn sam or something like that I can't spell it. He was pretty nuts

albrecht

Quote from: henge0stone on March 04, 2015, 06:57:10 PM
You mean Ishawn sam or something like that I can't spell it. He was pretty nuts
I don't know if Efiong Sam is still around or still in the movement but what is more crazy is the cult, or church, is doing quite well. I would be fun if Sam called into the new Art Bell show in July to explain what happened considering millennia is over and a new messiah is in charge of the movement.

Nigeria should have its internet connection cut off. What's with all the scams? I love how human leech, Dick C Hoagland purports to have been independently aware of Nigerian Christ Child and wanted to go, but was advised not to for his safety (since he is super important). I challenge Richard C to boxing match. I want to legally punch him.