• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Lost is almost finally over. (possible spoilers)

Started by Pirate King Atomsk, May 23, 2010, 07:15:01 AM

So I was just listening to the Trainwreck broadcast where MV talks about ABC's "Lost" and how it's almost over. Is anyone else watching the big finale (appropriately titled "The End") tonight? We're having a small get together for it. I must say, unless they pull some utterly profound shit out of their asses - a lot of people are going to be very disappointed. lol.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Pirate King Atomsk on May 23, 2010, 07:15:01 AM
So I was just listening to the Trainwreck broadcast where MV talks about ABC's "Lost" and how it's almost over. Is anyone else watching the big finale (appropriately titled "The End") tonight? We're having a small get together for it. I must say, unless they pull some utterly profound shit out of their asses - a lot of people are going to be very disappointed. lol.
oh boy.  i just finished watching it... and it SOOOOOOOOOOOO failed to deliver in a number of ways.  i'm awake now for about 20 hours, which means i've run out of steam.  i'll go into further detail when i can.

lost sucks (or sucked).

Quote from: MV on May 24, 2010, 11:29:31 AM
oh boy.  i just finished watching it... and it SOOOOOOOOOOOO failed to deliver in a number of ways.  i'm awake now for about 20 hours, which means i've run out of steam.  i'll go into further detail when i can.

lost sucks (or sucked).

qft  :'(