• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Guests Noory Cant Get

Started by muddel, July 28, 2009, 01:40:44 PM

muddel

I'm a long time C2C Fan since the early Art Bell Days, One thing that was impressive about Art was the High Calibre of guests he was able to put on night after night.  From Father Malichai Martin to Ingo Swann and Hal Puthoff and Dr. Michio Kaku no one refused to do an Art Bell interview though would be reclusive to other reporters and decline other interviews even relative unknowns Art would find somehow or somewhere he would skyrocket there book to Number #1 on Amazon and crash thier website. he was not afraid to use the power of his Microphone and made it a listener driven show some of my fondest memories was the interactive part with the mass concentration experiments to burning out Hilliary Clintons fax machine over an eminent domain issue stopping a historic site from being bulldozed.  And suing the Govt over UFO Secrecy, Something Oprah fails to do.

Anyhoo, my point of the matter I have heard Shafica Kargulla was the mentor to Ingo "Father of Remote Viewing" Swann she is also Noory's beloved Aunt, she has abook called "Breakthrough to Creativity" Which I cannot find anywhere despite looking, She was also murdered for knowing too much and being in a position to do something about it by another C2C guest whom Noory has interviewed and had ties to the intelligence community.
I have heard Noory ask Paul Smith to interview Ingo on the air which just isnt professional and not what Art would do.

In any case Dr. Ingo Swann is a guest who has refused to be interviewed by Noory for his own reasons.  To relate back to my subject matter can anyone think of any other ?  Probably b/c he sucks.

Apologies if this post is too long.

I am so interested to read your reply.

EvB

QuoteIn any case Dr. Ingo Swann is a guest who has refused to be interviewed by Noory for his own reasons.

Well that's juicy!  Where did you find this info?  Maybe that will help track down the "why."

muddel

Whoops !?!
Perhaps refused was too strong a word I meant to say declined
I just know that Noory's team have approached him many times, he lives in the Bowery Region of NYC. and has consistentley declined to do anther C2C interview though Art has interviewed him.
I dont think GNS has ever interviewed Edgar Mitchell either at least his famous quote that Aliens are here amongst us and working with the Govt was made on Kerrang Radio that the AP picked up on.
It is also odd that Dr. Swann put Penetration his autobiography to sold out on his website, He was the earth participant in Ed Mitchells ESP experiment during Apollo 14 Mission he also briefed Edgar on 9/11 back in 1972 as he can see the future just fine this ties in to the mysterious death of Gen Patton the WWII hero who Ed went on to brief.
Trust no one theier are too many dark horses around particularly Col. John Alexander by all counts is the enemy in the whitehouse and is full well a evil shapeshifiting alien who works for the devil and killed the real JohN ALEXANDER THEN WENT IN TO WORK FOR HIM THE NEXT DAY, he is not the same person !!!
I dont mean to give anyone a migrane headache but something has too be done about this other than praying to Jesus.
Dark Days indeed.

ps. Evil Aliens are shapeshifters and timebenders working for the Devil after our Soul they are posing as Human and manipulating world events behind the scenes through the Rockefeller/Rothchilds Cabal.   Whew there I said it hope this post dosent get me banned but that we can put our heads together and figure out what to do about it.
Having high Morals and Ethics helps as it makes you impenetrable to the devil.

Supernormal

That's quite a theory, Muddel! Don't get me wrong. I think that there are both benevolent spirits and malevolent spirits, but I don't think that the latter control the Rothschilds. It's more likely that they control Nancy Grace.

Supernormal

Quote from: EvB on July 29, 2009, 12:57:38 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7wJ4l0rHzQ

I'm afraid to click on the link. Does her head spin around while she vomits pea soup?

EvB

QuoteI'm afraid to click on the link. Does her head spin around while she vomits pea soup?

Pretty close!  ;D

Lunger

That book was easier to find then proper punctuation in some people's paragraphs!

It's on Amazon.

Bonus:  She's a looker!