Author Topic: Richard Syrett  (Read 148067 times)

Re: Richard Syrett
« Reply #1530 on: March 30, 2019, 06:32:47 PM »

Not one of my favorite topics, but Syrett is hosting again, so I'll try to be awake.

« Reply #1531 on: March 30, 2019, 06:38:57 PM »
:)

I enjoyed last nights show a LOT!
It was an interesting show and Syrett actually takes callers and, for the most part, lets them talk. And not just the usual tried-and-true, frequent callers. And Maginnis is a good guy and right about China. Interesting to hear a radio host on national air be as strident as Syrett was against them. Refreshing. All these talking points about Russia in the media is really taking attention from a far more insidious enemy, or competitor, not that there still are no threats from Russia but thinking of the future.  There also is a potential "enemy within" with the sheer numbers of Chinese students, Chinese investments, Chinese real estate transactions, immigration, etc.

« Reply #1532 on: March 31, 2019, 02:10:00 PM »

The "Paranormal Contractors" guy was a bullshiter and con man, worst I've heard on C2C in years.  His talk of designing ghost detectors and capturers based on his study of the Unified Field Theory and the Philadelphia Experiment was hysterical.  Ian would have destroyed this clown.

« Reply #1533 on: March 31, 2019, 02:16:48 PM »
The "Paranormal Contractors" guy was a bullshiter and con man, worst I've heard on C2C in years.  His talk of designing ghost detectors and capturers based on his study of the Unified Field Theory and the Philadelphia Experiment was hysterical.  Ian would have destroyed this clown.

Sadly, the guest put me to sleep...

At least I got a good nights sleep LOL

« Reply #1534 on: March 31, 2019, 04:15:22 PM »
But, according to what I heard Syrett just say,  his "device" was designed to "look like the Ark of the Covenant" and the other "some kind of combination of Tesla coils and a crossbow!"   ;D But guest comes back explaining it has "a crucifix: and a "center of Seraphim" and an "X-Box Center" "that shoots out millions of infrared beams," according to guest and "aura camera," who, somehow, get government contracts to clean up sites.  Come on, Uncle. Crazy is what C2C is all about.  ;)

I just got two lawn bags of POLLEN ONLY off the deck and driveway, going to address the leaves, again, soon. We got crazy situation down here where our Live Oaks trees lose leaves in spring. Along with the pollen that this year is coming off in waves.