• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Mr. Fidget

Started by KnyeGuy, July 24, 2009, 11:15:49 AM

Mr. Fidget

Dust off your 3d glasses.
[attachimg=1]
mf

Mr. Fidget

Of all my "bold and outrageous" claims which seem to keep being proven... riding my bike figure eights w/ coffee balanced on my head had a very low probability of being true. I would guess it's .001% territory. I imagine there could be some folks around here glad they did not try to call me out on that one.

The (reposted) bicycling proof:
http://bellgab.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1643.0;attach=21138

mf
ps. For all the insinuations (and straight accusations) that I am/was lying... I see ZERO evidence to support those assertions.

pps. There is such a thing as "healthy narcissism" and saying the truth (in spite of the fact some may not like it) is not "narcissistic" it's more aptly called "descriptive factual observation."

ppps. <edit> I thought I would explain how it is that I came to be able to ride my bicycle no-handed in figure eights. What happened was a friend of mine had a home built recumbent, and I asked to try it. He said "sure you can..." and with a little pause.. continued on to say "when you can ride your bike figure eights no-handed."
   It took me about a year and a half, back in the mid-90's.

albrecht

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on July 22, 2014, 01:31:43 PM
   Of all my "bold and outrageous" claims which seem to keep being proven... riding my bike figure eights w/ coffee balanced on my head had a very low probability of being true. I would guess it's .001% territory. I imagine there could be some folks around here glad they did not try to call me out on that one.

The (reposted) bicycling proof:
http://bellgab.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1643.0;attach=21138

mf
ps. For all the insinuations (and straight accusations) that I am/was lying... I see ZERO evidence to support those assertions.

pps. There is such a thing as "healthy narcissism" and saying the truth (in spite of the fact some may not like it) is not "narcissistic" it's more aptly called "descriptive factual observation."

ppps. <edit> I thought I would explain how it is that I came to be able to ride my bicycle no-handed in figure eights. What happened was a friend of mine had a home built recumbent, and I asked to try it. He said "sure you can..." and with a little pause.. continued on to say "when you can ride your bike figure eights no-handed."
   It took me about a year and a half, back in the mid-90's.
Strange but true! I used to ride my 10 speed all over the place no handed as a kid. Not sure still how I did that because I'm sure my balance would be off now and I would fall flat on my face. And oddly I don't ever recall wiping out doing it. Of course, I would use hands if car cut me off or to brake. But never tried with a coffee, or anything, balanced on my head! Congratulations. Coincidentally, I was about to mow the lawn and listen to an old Art Bell show featuring "Mr.Fidget" though haven't started it yet.

Keep on Fidgeting.

Mr. Fidget

I am happy to be able to share today the very first call I made to Art regarding "Linkey Fidgets." A moment in time some people would prefer history forgot. It's 12 minutes, & 7 seconds that started this whole fiasco in motion... 17 years ago.
[attachmini=1] <--- follow the binary road.

mf
ps. Enjoy your time travel!

Mr. Fidget

20,000 views... and I'm probably only 19,999 of them!
:)
mf
ps. If you have not listened to the "first call to Art" in my prior post, like me or not, I am confident you'll enjoy it. It is not the 3 hour show, it's the first "fidget call" that started it all. The way he takes my call, and segways it into his prepaid cellular ad is am radio gold. Follow the binary road----->http://bellgab.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1643.0;attach=21852

Bart Ell

We can be pals, Mr. Fidget!

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: Bart Ell on July 23, 2014, 06:34:15 PM
We can be pals, Mr. Fidget!
Heck, with all the humor you serve up on BG... there should be a line of BG'rs at your door, to do your dishes... that serving must make a mess of your kitchen. I think you're all ACE's, and not in the "low" sence, pal.
mf
ps. Where do you find all those FNS pic's, do you have an offshore photoshop crew... or are you just plugged in "matrix" style to the internet?

Bart Ell

Don't worry about the dishes, Mr. Fidget, I have hired help to take care of those!
The pics come from some good Russian friends I have, the Egginati.

albrecht

Listening to the Dr.Wendy Lockwood show just now n guess who got on? Mr.Fidget! Even got some trucker with a clip-board on the payphone to talk to Art. Aug 14 1997. You gave him a fidget and Art said he liked his fidgets! Good work. Art was also amazed how you could get on the line again at will. He says you have proven it

-keep on Fidgeting

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: Bart Ell on July 23, 2014, 07:16:31 PM
The pics come from some good Russian friends I have, the Egginati.
Nano nano...
ps. You can see me as a young kid in Mork & Mindy's "Skate Race" episode, just at the end of the race... for about a 1/4 second. My Hollywood debut as an extra. I left the craft services snack tray alone... thank goodness. ;)

Quote from: albrecht on July 23, 2014, 08:16:18 PM
Listening to the Dr.Wendy Lockwood show just now n guess who got on?
That was a moment, to be sure. Thinking back on it all, I can't help but wonder how any of this even happened.
   I hope you heard the first call clip above, that was two or three days before the full (3hr) show.
   The nuance of that call was asking Art if he remembered my call a year earlier about [important information to send him about "how people cope with time" under the pseudonym of "Sam"] which he did in fact remember. In part I did that to prove my ability to take my inventions national at any moment, and show my ex-partner I had a plan.
   The ensuing legal snafu (detailed above through irrefutable documentation) is what screwed it all up. I just have to "go with the universe" on this, and trust it was all for the best.
   I hang my hat on the hopes that my "how to make fidgets" instruction, and the photos Art & Keith posted helped more people get a fidget than ever ordered, anyway. I was also featured in the After Dark newsletter, sometime when I find it... I'll post it.

mf

albrecht

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on July 23, 2014, 09:01:40 PM
Nano nano...
ps. You can see me as a young kid in Mork & Mindy's "Skate Race" episode, just at the end of the race... for about a 1/4 second. My Hollywood debut as an extra. I left the craft services snack tray alone... thank goodness. ;)
   That was a moment, to be sure. Thinking back on it all, I can't help but wonder how any of this even happened.
   I hope you heard the first call clip above, that was two or three days before the full (3hr) show.
   The nuance of that call was asking Art if he remembered my call a year earlier about [important information to send him about "how people cope with time" under the pseudonym of "Sam"] which he did in fact remember. In part I did that to prove my ability to take my inventions national at any moment, and show my ex-partner I had a plan.
   The ensuing legal snafu (detailed above through irrefutable documentation) is what screwed it all up. I just have to "go with the universe" on this, and trust it was all for the best.
   I hang my hat on the hopes that my "how to make fidgets" instruction, and the photos Art & Keith posted helped more people get a fidget than ever ordered, anyway. I was also featured in the After Dark newsletter, sometime when I find it... I'll post it.

mf
That Dr.Wendy Lockwood and Mr.Fidget show of Aug 14 1997 is one of the better shows Art has had. He was on his game (he questions/responses/commentary to Lockwood was great), the callers were good, and the impromptu Mr.Fidget attracting random people to a phone booth (some of whom got on air) was awesome. That kind of show is what made C2C great and what we never, ever get these days from the current show.

-keep on fidgeting

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: albrecht on July 24, 2014, 11:13:40 AM
That Dr.Wendy Lockwood and Mr.Fidget show of Aug 14 1997 is one of the better shows Art has had. He was on his game (he questions/responses/commentary to Lockwood was great), the callers were good, and the impromptu Mr.Fidget attracting random people to a phone booth (some of whom got on air) was awesome. That kind of show is what made C2C great and what we never, ever get these days from the current show.

-keep on fidgeting
Hi Gabbers, I'd like to introduce you to my pre-planted pr shill Albrecht... just kidding Sir. Thanks for the kind words, I obviously concur. Again... to quote Art from the show in question... "It's all a little much for me."
   On a tangential note, that day was the day Timothy McVeigh was sentenced if I recall correctly. That was Art's lead into open lines that night, before I knocked him off his stool. I can't help but wonder how any of this might have worked out had I not been rolling boxcars, every roll, for the duration of my call's... the legal snafu, and the ongoing saga in general.
   It's no surprise that the mainstream won't touch it with a seventeen year pole. That's truth in America folks, rare... scarce... and a fleeting commodity... so scarce in fact the "powers that be" pull out all the stops to suppress it's potential impact.
   Albrecht, thanks also for your post in the "Best first C2C show" thread. I'd have said likewise, however I am not wanting to give my critic(s?) any more "you're a narcissistic bully, hell-bent on vindictive grandiosity" ammunition than they already "think" they have.

mf
ps. Per your suggestion, I'll be "keeping on fidgeting!"

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on July 21, 2014, 12:11:02 AM
Dust off your 3d glasses.

Located my old red and blues. Nice effect.

I'm sure Dr. Jacoby and Walter would agree.

b_dubb

He's a legend in his own mind.

Yawn.

albrecht

Quote from: b_dubb on July 26, 2014, 09:14:41 PM
He's a legend in his own mind.

Yawn.
To set the record straight. I dont know Mr.Fidget, nor am I his pr guy. I have never had a fidget. Only reason I comment was 1) he was on some of the best AB shows and 2) as far as I know one of the only famous callers from old days to get on forum, and still apparently fidgeting. (Though im curious about what happened to Charlie, Mel, etc. Not JC tho.) The ability to turn callers into guests and to engage audience and callers is what made AB a great radio host.

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on July 26, 2014, 09:08:22 PM

Just don't look at the owls through them.

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: albrecht on July 26, 2014, 09:31:18 PM
To set the record straight. I dont know Mr.Fidget, nor am I his pr guy.
I apologize if my joke was disconcerting to you. To reset the record re-straight. It was a joke, labeled as such... and everything you said was your opinion not pr for me in any way. I perhaps shouldn't have made the joke. Again, I apologize if you found it inconsiderate. I appreciate your appraisal of the show.
   I am curious if you listened to the "first call" I recommend, posted up a tad, Art's segway from me to his cell phone commercial is another "irrefutable" demonstration of his "fly by the seat of his pants on air" prowess.
Quote from: Camazotz Automat on July 26, 2014, 09:08:22 PM

Welcome back cam, sorry I was off rolling around in the mud. I hope your vacation was good, and the slingo virus is not a rootkit. I've got some Dr. research to do now, as you have opened the book to a blank page. Not the first time your expansive topical breadth has forced me to pray to google, nor will it be the last, I am sure.

See you guy's in the better future.

mf
ps. Email, pm, & carrier pigeon... the best ways to reach me, for those who care to.

b_dubb

MF has a case of terminal nostalgia

albrecht

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on July 28, 2014, 01:19:39 AM
   I apologize if my joke was disconcerting to you. To reset the record re-straight. It was a joke, labeled as such... and everything you said was your opinion not pr for me in any way. I perhaps shouldn't have made the joke. Again, I apologize if you found it inconsiderate. I appreciate your appraisal of the show.
   I am curious if you listened to the "first call" I recommend, posted up a tad, Art's segway from me to his cell phone commercial is another "irrefutable" demonstration of his "fly by the seat of his pants on air" prowess.   Welcome back cam, sorry I was off rolling around in the mud. I hope your vacation was good, and the slingo virus is not a rootkit. I've got some Dr. research to do now, as you have opened the book to a blank page. Not the first time your expansive topical breadth has forced me to pray to google, nor will it be the last, I am sure.

See you guy's in the better future.

mf
ps. Email, pm, & carrier pigeon... the best ways to reach me, for those who care to.
No disconcertions on my part. No worries there. For the record im nostalgic about when Art was on radio. Keep.on fidgeting, tho I have no interest in the matter. Just like the old shows n happy thata caller-turned-guest still around.

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: albrecht on July 28, 2014, 10:57:06 PM
No disconcertions on my part. No worries there. For the record im nostalgic about when Art was on radio. Keep.on fidgeting, tho I have no interest in the matter. Just like the old shows n happy thata caller-turned-guest still around.
No sweat, and thanks. The first call? I keep asking if you heard it, if not.... the segway... total classic Art... ^^up a few... 12min. cut.

mf
[post reply below edit: Yeah sorry about the quality. I had a tape, I played the tape into my computer. Then with analog out played the computer file into my phone. I figured something better than nothing. Someday I'll get the tape actually done in a less "lossy" method.]

The General

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on July 28, 2014, 01:19:39 AM
mf
I'm just now realizing that this stands for Mr. Fidget.
I thought he was abbreviating Mother Fucker.  His posts make slightly more sense now.
Well, just that part of his posts. 

albrecht

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on July 28, 2014, 11:12:21 PM
   No sweat, and thanks. The first call? I keep asking if you heard it, if not.... the segway... total classic Art... ^^up a few... 12min. cut.

mf
I did. Quality at least on my phone was lacking but quality of radio and call good. I also enjoyed later calls n time.machine aspect. Killing time is sorta time machine. Hah keep on figeting.

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: The General on July 28, 2014, 11:18:46 PM
I'm just now realizing that this stands for Mr. Fidget.
lol What is there to say about that? Uhm.. oopsie? If you were to meet me in real life, you would find that I am generally (no pun sir) not profain. And then when I do curse, it is for emphasis... not as nouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, prepositions, etcetera. I like verbosity, without profanity as a general (again sir no pun) rule.

Mr. Fidget
[Long form of "mf" for those similarly inclined as the general was, generally. There's your pun. :)]

Mr. Fidget

A note to friends of mine that I've recently directed to this thread: Sorry about all the prepubescent, sub-sophomoric humor that some of the other participants in Bellgab "proffer."
   Nothing to say about it except that's freedom of speech in America. You take the good with the bad, and try to avoid the ugly. Kinda tough to do with some of the content above. My most profuse apologies. After I'm subjected to it sometimes I meditate, that seems to take the edge off.

mf

Khameleon808

So you basically showed a couple of your lackies this website, and you are apologizing in advance for the shit that makes it so awesome?   Another genius strategy.

Mr. Fidget ladies and gentlemen.

And since we know you have no friends other than your decrepit 70+ yr old mother who is paying your bills, I am just gonna assume any new accounts coming to your aid will be created by you.  That's how deep I see this psychosis going.

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on July 29, 2014, 01:28:30 AM
   A note to friends of mine that I've recently directed to this thread: Sorry about all the prepubescent, sub-sophomoric humor that some of the other participants in Bellgab "proffer."
   Nothing to say about it except that's freedom of speech in America. You take the good with the bad, and try to avoid the ugly. Kinda tough to do with some of the content above. My most profuse apologies. After I'm subjected to it sometimes I meditate, that seems to take the edge off.

mf

Don't apologize, the comments on this thread should be good for at least another decade of whining.  Walls and walls of text about how badly you've been treated.

mf

Khameleon808

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on July 29, 2014, 02:09:25 AM
   As much "grief" as you've spewn around Bellgab directed towards me, you obviously don't have the work you say you do, or you would not have the time to bother.
mf

Interesting theory. Rendering 3D stuff takes time. Rarely is my work done before 4am.  And my work here, is never done :)   
Quote from: Mr. Fidget on July 29, 2014, 02:09:25 AM
   "I've got great things in store for you."    _________  "I'll be ignoring you again after this reply, go ahead and keep embarrassing yourself."
mf

Continuity anyone?   And is that "great things in store for me" some kind of a threat? If so Mr. Midget, I am not worried about a guy who brags and posts videos of himself riding a bike in circles with coffee on his head.  You are hotdog water.   And so are your repetitive empty promises of "ignoring" someone or "leaving to pursue life enriching endeavors" only to come back like 20 min later to get the "last word" that you so genuinely wish you could cherish on here.  I already have great things going now for me.  Why dont you take those 'good thing in store' out of storage and use them on yourself to enrich the life that you have squandered.   What did you do with everyone's money anyway?  Just answer that and I will stop teasing you.

Once I heard on the gabcast how important "having the last word" on your thread was to you, its brought me much entertainment watching you get your panties twisted when its robbed from you like every 20 min by someone.

Khameleon808

But hey guys.  Since Mr. Smidgit did mention my videos...  Why not clear out all the wasted braincells used replying to that dipshit and head over to check a couple out?

Unlike Fudget, when I set out to make something, I manage to get it out to the people. :)

The Apple Tree
Something much darker and faster.

They are mostly fan edits.  Most of the commissioned stuff I have is on the artist's channel. 
Not the best, but will definitely stimulate the mind more than some smelly piece of metal in your hand.
Plus its free :) 

Thank you dribgit,  for the platform to advertise my vids!  Keep bringing them up, cause I forget to sometimes.   

Mr. Fidget

On to the future. Thanks for carrying my welcome post... bellmanbot.