• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Mr. Fidget

Started by KnyeGuy, July 24, 2009, 11:15:49 AM

Jackstar

It seems like your work is quality enough that you could promote it beyond the reach of a web site devoted to the failed workings of a mid-level covert operative.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on January 19, 2017, 06:49:16 AM
It seems like your work is quality enough that you could promote it beyond the reach of a web site devoted to the failed workings of a mid-level covert operative.

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: Jackstar on January 19, 2017, 06:49:16 AM

I tweeted, Instagram'd, LinkedIn'd, and Craigslist'd it (in Dubai) before posting it on BG.

May the mercy of MV be upon me.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on January 19, 2017, 03:25:48 PM
I tweeted, Instagram'd, LinkedIn'd, and Craigslist'd it (in Dubai) before posting it on BG.

May the mercy of MV be upon me.

So, we're only fifth on the list then?! Well, fuck you!  >:(

Mr. Fidget

Alrighty then... and now back to our regularly scheduled deprogramming....

Mr. Fidget

In the event there are any gabbers out there who have an abundance, I'm in serious need of help or I'm going to lose my storages. I'm reluctant to even mention it, and I've been doing everything I could to get it taken care of. In short, my LA locker (with all my fidget tools, much mat cut art, and a lot more) is going to be auctioned Thursday AM if I can't pay about $650 visa/MC on the phone tomorrow (wed.)
   Sadly, I'm not even employed right now, so I basically have no hope of getting it done w/o help. I have called many folks, tried many ideas... not a good time, etc.
   I have resigned myself to accepting the loss, as sad as that makes me. Some of my tools are irreplaceable. There may be no more fidgets, as I can't do what I do without several hundred dollars of (now obsolete & discontinued) tools.There is much in my locker that can't be replaced. I felt it would be worth mentioning here, if for no other reason than to give the lurking curmudgeons more to ridicule me for. ::)  Although I really thought I'd be able to quickly get stable enough here to be working, and have enough income to "bootstrap" my reality... it has proven difficult to make anything out of the nothing I have here.
   I already owe a member of BellGab in excess of $650 for helping me out last year, just to be clear... I'm on a steep uphill climb here. Phone is down, recovering from a cold... and my cat's are hungry! Just kidding, I have no cats. ::)

I've been trying to find someone to order 1000 five pc. fidget sets at $5 each, half down half on fidget delivery. Park them at Amazon for $20 ea. set, and 5k becomes 20k. If anyone likes this idea, 1/2 down of the 5k would not only save my storages, but also get me down there with enough dough for chain to get started... then the other half would be paid as I deliver, to fund getting more chain. Fidgets is a hot market ever since the FidgetCube, unfortunately I've been unable to get into it... since I have no tools here.

I'm open to suggestions.

Here is some mat I cut last week, happy Valentine's day.

Jackstar

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on February 14, 2017, 10:48:55 PM
I'm in serious need of help or I'm going to lose my storages.

I met some lying, thieving whore, who happened to have the same birthday as you. Ironically, one of the ways she scrounged up what passed for a living was to buy storage contents at auction.

Karma is a wheel, Kid. Start steering.

I'm reluctant to even mention it, and I've been doing everything I could to get it taken care of. In short, [...] unfortunately I've been unable to get into it [...] ... [...] since I have no tools here. [...] I'm open to suggestions.[...] happy Valentine's day.

Quote from: Jackstar ℗ on January 19, 2017, 06:49:16 AM
a mid-level covert operative

No, it's the other one.

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: Jackstar ℗ on February 14, 2017, 10:53:58 PM

Enlightenment!

Moving on,  "dething", that was a word my Dad made up. Although I've grown accustomed to many of the "things" in my locker, really all I need in the world is a mat knife. I'll miss my bird suit a lot, but not so much the SASE's from Art's show. I will miss the listeners letters. Lot's of memories in there, and more art than anyone has wall space.
   I'm not sunk just yet, my fidget deal is reasonable, and I've been trying to make it happen. 5k to 20k is appealing, and verifying it's potentiality is easy.

Still focused on art.

albrecht

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on February 14, 2017, 11:12:48 PM
Enlightenment!

Moving on,  "dething", that was a word my Dad made up. Although I've grown accustomed to many of the "things" in my locker, really all I need in the world is a mat knife. I'll miss my bird suit a lot, but not so much the SASE's from Art's show. I will miss the listeners letters. Lot's of memories in there, and more art than anyone has wall space.
   I'm not sunk just yet, my fidget deal is reasonable, and I've been trying to make it happen. 5k to 20k is appealing, and verifying it's potentiality is easy.

Still focused on art.
I wish you the best. Your stuff should be in galleries, alas, I have no connections.  Kids these days can, somehow, monetize youtube (and others.) I don't understand it but you were doing stuff so post as "old school" with your trickks and history? More there than Art fans (older now etc or pissed off.)  Idk like some say you are.a scammer. But even if. Your calls and art werent.
PS: Keep on Fidgeting

Ciardelo

Hmmm, dude never sent out the $5 fidgets...now wants more money to re-supply what appears to be a comeback...sorry..can't help.

Dude, you only need a few square feet to live. Devote all the rest of your space to storage.

Maybe GS has a big enough wallet.

Ciardelo

Maybe focus yourself on finding a sugar mamma, sugar dadda, whatever.

A Patron of the arts.

So maybe you suck a dick or two, so what? Just ask Jackstar about it.

Mr. Fidget

Nobody ever said being a roller skating bird was easy!

Mr. Fidget

My simple offer: 1000 sets like this (w/o sphere) at $5 ea. set wholesale.
Half down, the other half (to get more supplies) as delivered to Amazon for sale... at $20 retail. I can make them in about a month.

I am sure they can sell, and whomever would help me would make a very good profit.

Oh, and I picked (& registered all over the place) a brand name...  SuperFidgets.

In the event there are any gabbers out there who have an abundance, I'm in serious need of help or I'm going to lose my storages. I'm reluctant to even mention it, and I've been doing everything I could to get it taken care of. In short, my LA locker (with all my fidget tools, much mat cut art, and a lot more) is going to be auctioned Thursday AM if I can't pay about $650 visa/MC on the phone tomorrow (wed.)
   Sadly, I'm not even employed right now, so I basically have no hope of getting it done w/o help. I have called many folks, tried many ideas... not a good time, etc.
   I have resigned myself to accepting the loss, as sad as that makes me. Some of my tools are irreplaceable. There may be no more fidgets, as I can't do what I do without several hundred dollars of (now obsolete & discontinued) tools.There is much in my locker that can't be replaced. I felt it would be worth mentioning here, if for no other reason than to give the lurking curmudgeons more to ridicule me for. ::)  Although I really thought I'd be able to quickly get stable enough here to be working, and have enough income to "bootstrap" my reality... it has proven difficult to make anything out of the nothing I have here.
   I already owe a member of BellGab in excess of $650 for helping me out last year, just to be clear... I'm on a steep uphill climb here. Phone is down, recovering from a cold... and my cat's are hungry! Just kidding, I have no cats. ::)

I've been trying to find someone to order 1000 five pc. fidget sets at $5 each, half down half on fidget delivery. Park them at Amazon for $20 ea. set, and 5k becomes 20k. If anyone likes this idea, 1/2 down of the 5k would not only save my storages, but also get me down there with enough dough for chain to get started... then the other half would be paid as I deliver, to fund getting more chain. Fidgets is a hot market ever since the FidgetCube, unfortunately I've been unable to get into it... since I have no tools here.

I'm open to suggestions.

Here is some mat I cut last week, happy Valentine's day.

.......Online grifting, losing junk in storage.

Hi George Senda

Here is some advice Fidget, get and keep a job.

Mr. Fidget

I really want to do more quality work like this. Real art, not robot assembly work. Cool stuff that only exists in my mind's eye. However if making 1000 sets of fidgets in a month will get my storages under control, I'll do it. I will

Fidgets are nonperishable, so it's not a question of if they will sell... it's when they'll sell. My "competition" sells one fidget for about $20. Four (arguably cooler) ones should sell like hotcakes for $20 a set.

It doesn't take much analytical ability to read the chart.

Mr. Fidget

Ha, ha, ha.......

I should have put this in "what Ad's do you get".

Mr. Fidget

Art like this, that's where I want to be.

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: aldousburbank on February 15, 2017, 02:25:30 PM
Want one!

It's my favorite design. In the throes of my lawsuit post-Art Bell I made this (the first) orb. I was facing a demand for document production in Santa Cruz, from Oregon. Then I made the orb. I realized then I wanted a future in art... not law. The strength of that design made it possible for me to (some would say foolishly) walk away from a slam dunk gross negligence suit, for a trivial sum.

They've always gone for $100

If I survive this, and have one available, I'll let you know.

Cam has also expressed interest in one, so you guys would need to rock, paper, scissors it out.

Mr. Fidget

If just seven gabbers were to order an orb (as above) for $100 ea. my storage crisis would be averted. I have an hour. I don't know when I can deliver orbs, but I do know that I'll get it together... with some help. I can also do the pictured set below for $50... provided I save my storage. If I can't save it, I'll return any money... I can't make fidgets w/o my tools.

That can be done at cash.me/amshaz (include a shipping address) should anyone care to express their faith in my ability.

If not, just post a snarky condemnation of my character. ;)

Mr. Fidget

Crisis averted, storage paid!

Ciardelo

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on February 15, 2017, 11:47:35 PM
Crisis averted, storage paid!

Whatever fucker. I hope no crones at the FoodMaxx molested you.

Ciardelo

There was never a doubt you had the money all along, see, that's how the grifting game works. You possibly have stepped it up a little by the addition of stimulants, be really now, a con, is a con, is a con.

And you sir, are a con.

A cheat. A liar. A teller-of-tall-tales. You were so Nye on 20 years go, and yet, here you remain so.

Ciardelo

Still, a grifter, a cheat, a con-man posting here in the guise of "art." So show us what you have done for us? Have you ever done ANYTHING but steal money?