Author Topic: Mr. Fidget  (Read 138774 times)

Re: Mr. Fidget
« Reply #1350 on: May 02, 2018, 11:04:18 PM »
This thread is not getting the resurrection it craves.
Not ONE tribute show to Art mentioned Mr.Fidget. Much to my dismay. The one confirmed real caller turned guest, sorta, and a part of some of what made the old show, and Art, so great. I hope Mr.Fidget is doing well and future Art Tributes mention him. Amd if you are reading Mr.Fidget: keep on fidgeting.

« Reply #1351 on: May 03, 2018, 06:38:37 PM »
Not ONE tribute show to Art mentioned Mr.Fidget. Much to my dismay. The one confirmed real caller turned guest, sorta, and a part of some of what made the old show, and Art, so great. I hope Mr.Fidget is doing well and future Art Tributes mention him. Amd if you are reading Mr.Fidget: keep on fidgeting.

When I saw this thread in new posts I was like, Oh, wow! A new fidget post. The last thing I remember him posting here was that he was selling some of his art (which looked really cool). It would be nice to hear from him and about him again.

« Reply #1352 on: May 08, 2018, 03:34:20 PM »
I hope Mr.Fidget is doing well

Staying the fuck off Bellgab is actually a remarkably positive indicator.

« Reply #1353 on: May 08, 2018, 03:37:23 PM »

Winner of chatroom shout outs last month...Fister Midget...

« Reply #1354 on: May 08, 2018, 05:38:02 PM »
When I saw this thread in new posts I was like, Oh, wow! A new fidget post. The last thing I remember him posting here was that he was selling some of his art (which looked really cool). It would be nice to hear from him and about him again.
I bought some fidgets off him about a year and a half ago.  I hope he is doing well.

« Reply #1355 on: May 08, 2018, 06:26:15 PM »

You can never argue with Jack's logic.  :)