• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Into the Blogosphere?

Started by 11angeleyes11, July 19, 2009, 12:26:23 AM

11angeleyes11

Since I have never started a General Discussion topic I guess this is just as suitable as any.  My question to all is have you ever blogged on the web, where do you blog and what have you blogged about? 

I heard Ian last nite as he does everytime he is on make comments about his blog on the Coast to Coast site.  I clicked on it and the went to another page and finally ended up at some other site.  It was slow loading so I gave up and did not read it. 

I have never blogged, but now feel the calling to blog on something, somewhere.  Where is the best place to blog and get read?  Some of the blogging sites?  Developing your own websites?  Or just extremely long posts within a site such as this? 

I know that one of the members, Dixie Butcher had her famous "The Ghost of Coast" blog and it was hilarious.  I do not think I would blog about Coast or George, that is so well covered on the forums already  There is just so many things to express yourself on and I just wondered if anyone on this site has any experiences with this means of internet communication.   Also, any advise would be appreciated.

EvB

IMO - WordPress is the most functional and easiest to set up.  They'll even give you free space if you don't have host space and don't want to deal with setting up their software.  (not hard - but not just a "point and click" system either. )