• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

This aggression will not stand!

Started by Frys Girl, June 13, 2009, 04:11:13 PM

Frys Girl

By    J. Kelso "curiouser and curiouser" - See all my reviews

This review is from: Worker in the Light: Unlock Your Five Senses and Liberate Your Limitless Potential (Hardcover)
Anyone who's listened to George Noorie on Coast to Coast Am radio at night would love reading his book! This is just more of a good thing! Fast delivery too!

You guys really need to go to amazon (see my signature) and write a review. I beg you. Take some of the quotes from the Worker in the Light thread if you want to.

Consider this a GNS Action ALERT!!

He's getting 5 stars from people who can't spell his name. Thank you.

Mine is the review that begins, 'Well, it's a book'.

Frys Girl

My goal with this review is that the stupid 1/2 star of the current 3.5 stars be diminished. I won't work out the math, but I'm sure if we can get 5 of us on there, it'll work.

Keep in mind, you can change amazon settings to lose your name if you want to do it privately, as I have.

MV/Liberace!

You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me.  Hell, I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon... with nail polish! These fucking amateurs.

Nboy

MV/Liberace!

Don't worry, Donny.  These men are cowards.

MV/Liberace!

we have completely fucked this thread.  however, fg asked for it with the title.

Yeah, Lebowski references are pretty hard to let slide by.  ;D

Quote from: Pirate King Atomsk on June 26, 2009, 09:56:48 AM
Yeah, Lebowski references are pretty hard to let slide by.  ;D

SHUT THE FUCK UP DONNY!!!