• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

WARRNING DISTURBING TO SOME George Lutz

Started by Queen, June 12, 2009, 06:04:16 PM

Queen

Im listening to the George Lutz interview about amityville.  Art mentions that he has a picture on his website wich is no longer online, but the picture shows a child at the top of a stairwell when no children were present. I just found that picture online and I also searched for the Defeo family picture and im telling you this shit freaked me out LOL 

This link will show u the defeo family

http://hauntedsandiego.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/family-jdefold-jr.jpg 

Look at the the little boy. and what he's wareing.

Now look at the Investigators picture the Lutz's brought in.

http://www.manchesterhaunted.com/amityville79coll19.jpg

That just fucking erry

EvB

It is weird - but that Lutz story is so tainted with Hollywood AND the fact that Kathy would not promote with George - but would not speak to why - leaving only George to explain it as "she does not think we should profit form this" you gotta wonder what th edeal wee in smokey back rooms - Even Geroger Lee Lutz admits there were some - so who knows? 

As of rme and my bias - my "no" vote is  based largely on the fact that Fr. Martin made a big deal about this house - and he was one creepy old dude with major "privileged access to the TRUTH" issues.

Sorry - not a Martin fan - can you tell?  ;:)

Borr

One of the few things that gives me pause about what happened that house (I'm a skeptic in general) is that the killer executed everyone with a .30-30 rifle. He went from room to room, shooting them where they slept.

I deer hunt with a .30-30 (I'm also a Kentuckian) and a .30-30 makes a big boom. A damned big boom. After the first shot, everyone else in the house would have been awake and out of their beds. He wouldn't have shot them in their beds, he would have shot them as they ran from him.

Seriously, it's damned weird.

Curtis Loew

There's a pretty good read on the whole thing  here http://www.prairieghosts.com/amityville.html

I think I also read somewhere that the strange photo of the kid was due to some odd reflection of light or something. ( ....something  along those lines anyway)

MABUSE

Quote from: Borr on June 13, 2009, 09:27:43 PM
One of the few things that gives me pause about what happened that house (I'm a skeptic in general) is that the killer executed everyone with a .30-30 rifle. He went from room to room, shooting them where they slept.

I deer hunt with a .30-30 (I'm also a Kentuckian) and a .30-30 makes a big boom. A damned big boom. After the first shot, everyone else in the house would have been awake and out of their beds. He wouldn't have shot them in their beds, he would have shot them as they ran from him.

Seriously, it's damned weird.

I thought I was the only one who found that strange!  My Winchester .30-30 makes "an most righteous and joyful noise" when it is set off, I cannot imagine the deafening whallop that would be in a bedroom, hell it'll give you headache at the range after a while.  Glad you pointed it out!

**M** 

EvB

The thing about people sleeping though the sound of a .30-30 is weird - true.  And, I've heard it addressed but never explained. 

Somehow - though - that's a separate weirdness to me.  WHY have only the Lutzes reported paranormal activity in that house?  Is the paranormal the only explaination for the "silent" .30-30 ?  BTW - I honestly don't know -- did neighbors report hearing the shots?