• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Your ultimate adventure a la C2C?

Started by xpmark12, June 03, 2009, 08:08:43 AM

xpmark12

Mine starts with a call from Art Bell late one stormy night.Art tells me he has learned of a UFO crash in a very remote area of the Sierra Madre mountains in Mexico and wants me to accompany him and George Knapp and two physicists from MIT to check out the crash or possible landing site.Art says for me to bring a sidearm of my choice and any other weapon.I chose a 45 automatic pistol and a reconditioned Thompson sub machine gun.The closest Mexican settlement is a sleepy little town San Miguel almost 100 miles away and the Mexican villagers are afraid to go up there with us, due to ancient superstitions and strange lights coming from that area. 8)

Borr

I see this going from fanfic to slashfic all too easily...

EvB

Quote from: Borr on June 03, 2009, 02:23:14 PM
I see this going from fanfic to slashfic all too easily...

You say that like it's a BAD thing!   ;:)

Mine starts with a phone call from the penthouse of the Luxor in Las Vegas. A deep, gravely voice is heard on the other end "It's George ... I'm up here with Bob Lazar and we're feeling a little ... adventurous ... hehe ..."

I begin to perspire nervously.

I've dreamed of this moment so long, but is it just a dream?

Quickly, I change into my finest lounge suit and make my way nervously toward the elevator ...

bigdaddyknapp

I order Steven Gibbs' time machine and use it to go back to when Art was still the host. *sigh* why can't it come true?

11angeleyes11

Here, is my ultimate adventure a la C2C.  I see myself in a very dark cemetery, it is dark, no stars anywhere.  It is a huge one with lots of old gravestones tilted to the side.  I have come here to recorder EVP sounds on my new digital recorder as I am a fledgling paranormal investigator.  To join the group I have selected to join, I must undergo an initiation in the Greek tradition.  I must venture out on my own and prove my worth to them by obtaining a clear EVP recording.  I am scared, but I must do this or I will not be allowed to join.

I make my way into the dark and find a possible gravesite.  I ask the question, "Are you there?", "Answer me if you are there."  Then, I hear a sound like laughter in the background and the sound of wine bottles.  I feel the hairs on the back of my neck underneath my hair arise in fear.  I look in the dark and see red eyes and more eerie laughter.  They answer, "We are here."  I have it recorded on my recorder.  Then I decide to run, but I am frightened, frozen in fear.  The red eyes come nearer to me.  In the dark, I can make out two massive forms, of human flesh. More laughter pours from the bowels of their bodies.  I am an animal frozen under the dark sky.  Then, the eyes start moving, they are one with me.  There are two sets of eyes.  Then, I hear the sound and catch it on my EVP recorder. "Hoooowww Arrrreee Youuu?"  Then, I know that I have indeed, indeed encountered the devils.  It is George and Tommy.  I look to my right and there is a hole, just my size, as if they had it dug for me.  Tommy inches closer and gives me a push and I fall backward., into the hole.  A spade of dirt is thrown at me.  Soon, I am at one with the earth. 

EvB

Okay - that's just CREEPY - in a good kind of way. 

i wish we could mark threads we wan tto return to "unread" or some such -

Oh well - programming is complex  - so it may not be easy to set thing that way 0 .

I DO know -if you are the programmer - as opposed to the end user - which MV is) it IS possible!

KnyeGuy

John Titor contacts me and I use his time machine to swap Dexter Monterey (remember, 'future' George?) with current day George, all in the name of compromise (seeing as how the network insists that SOME FORM of Noory be at the helm).

I mean, Dexter couldn't be any worse,... at least?  maybe?