• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Brian Greene

Started by Borr, June 02, 2009, 08:23:06 PM

Borr

I really enjoyed last night's Brian Greene. He's tremendously learned man, a great lecturer, and he fielded all of GN hamfisted questions quite well. I've heard him on more main stream radio (NPR Radio Lad had a great show with him) and he articulates arguments for a joyful secular view of the universe and life very well.

I immediately felt sorry for him when open lines started. The first caller asked him about reptilians. Yeesh.

EvB

oh  . . . gonna have to listen to that one!

Quote from: Borr on June 02, 2009, 08:23:06 PM
I immediately felt sorry for him when open lines started. The first caller asked him about reptilians. Yeesh.

Avron

Once again Snore-bore blew it. He had such a great chance to conduct a wonderful interview with one of the greatest physicists in the world; but instead of reading one of Brian's books or at the very least asking Brian for a list of questions, I could hear the talking empty head as he scrambled to find relevant questions on the internet...which only one turned out to be.
  My eyes were rolling in my head almost every single time the Bore spoke...I really felt bad for Brian Greene, although I totally agree that he held up wonderfully.
  "DUHHHHH...wut did da big bang blow up in?" "DUHHH...is de LHC goin to make black holes and eat us all?"....DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Dribble, dribble; snort snort. Duh.

EvB

Quote"DUHHHHH...wut did da big bang blow up in?" "DUHHH...is de LHC goin to make black holes and eat us all?"....DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Dribble, dribble; snort snort. Duh.

IMHO - an instant GNS classic  ;D