• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Spec Sheet

Started by MV/Liberace!, May 30, 2009, 11:47:14 PM

bateman

Quote from: MV on October 31, 2014, 07:18:13 PM
Thanks man.

For true fans of the show like you, I've decided to leave the mic potted up permanently from my bedroom, feeding onto the live stream 24/7. Not quite the same chemistry I had with Curtis, but occasional 2 minute bursts of chemistry will still be heard for those who stay tuned in.

I can only hope Jaz will set up his bathroom mic for the same reasons.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: bateman on October 31, 2014, 07:26:58 PM
I can only hope Jaz will set up his bathroom mic for the same reasons.

He doesn't already? I thought I got the idea from him.

b_dubb

Quote from: MV on October 31, 2014, 08:33:51 PM
He doesn't already? I thought I got the idea from him.

go to bowelgab.com to hear his uhhhhh reports

cweb

Does Noory sometimes guest on those reports? The plopping noise reminds me of him.

pepsiguy

Quote from: MV on October 31, 2014, 07:18:13 PM
Thanks man.

For true fans of the show like you, I've decided to leave the mic potted up permanently from my bedroom, feeding onto the live stream 24/7. Not quite the same chemistry I had with Curtis, but occasional 2 minute bursts of chemistry will still be heard for those who stay tuned in.

Reported!

berry

I'm listening to the podcast now. So very sad but I completely understand. MV still would love to listen to you going forward though.

berry

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: berry on November 04, 2014, 05:19:55 PM
MV still would love to listen to you going forward though.

i will catch you on the gabcast, sir.

heater

I just listened to the message from Michael for the last spec sheet episode.  Thanks for the kind words I really appreciate it!  I also want to thank all the listeners and callers for being a big part of what we did.

-CT

jazmunda

Quote from: themudking on November 12, 2014, 08:40:32 PM
I just listened to the message from Michael for the last spec sheet episode.  Thanks for the kind words I really appreciate it!  I also want to thank all the listeners and callers for being a big part of what we did.

-CT

I've had every episode of The Spec Sheet transcribed as a tattoo all over my body. Don't worry I only had MV's parts inked on my privates.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: jazmunda on November 12, 2014, 09:15:32 PM
I've had every episode of The Spec Sheet transcribed as a tattoo all over my body. Don't worry I only had MV's parts inked on my privates.

Hopefully I didn't use a lot of big words.

eddie dean

-CT

You are a class act Curtis!

[attachimg=1]

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on November 12, 2014, 10:07:52 PM
Hopefully I didn't use a lot of big words.

I have big balls.

eddie dean

Quote from: jazmunda on November 12, 2014, 10:23:53 PM
I have big balls.

Elephantitis of the testicles?

My apologies

[attachimg=1]

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: eddie dean on November 12, 2014, 10:33:09 PM

[attachimg=1]

Man. And that picture looks like it was taken in a time when you couldn't really get surgery for such things.

-CT

Thanks for the shows, mudking.

Roswells, Art

I should bottle this. Every time I compliment a show they end it the next week.  I'm 2/2 now. The first one was a show on the Dark Matter Network.

Anyway...maybe I should compliment George's show.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 30, 2014, 01:50:43 PM
The first one was a show on the Dark Matter Network.

Are you sure that wasn't also The Spec Sheet? Heh heh.

MV/Liberace!

If you'd like something to listen to this evening, visit ufoship.com/chat from 7PM Central until midnight. 

My friend has a pirate FM radio station in his basement, and we'll have a bunch of people there drinking and making assholes of themselves on the mic in addition to playing whatever music they feel like playing.  I might even do some karaoke.  Who knows.  I'm certainly not promising a high form of entertainment here, so don't get all worked up with expectation.  It's just a bunch of drunk motherfuckers playing music and doing whatever.  Usually we have a crowd of 20 people or so.

Again, to listen, you can visit UFOShip.com/chat or here is the direct link to the shoutcast stream:
http://50.7.98.106:8457/listen.pls

If my stream misbehaves, you can also listen here:
http://50.7.70.66:8803/listen.pls

Catsmile

Call or text MV, and tell him how much of a Fag he is for the new year.  ;D
Call KMEAT here: 347-915-6328

Listen to a drunken MV and pals here: http://50.7.98.106:8457/listen.pls

wr250

Quote from: Catsmile on December 31, 2014, 09:14:20 PM
Call or text MV, and tell him how much of a Fag he is for the new year.  ;D
Call KMEAT here: 347-915-6328

Listen to a drunken MV and pals here: http://50.7.98.106:8457/listen.pls

has the jolly roger been hoisted yet?
or are they waiting till midnight?

Catsmile

Quote from: wr250 on December 31, 2014, 09:34:15 PM

has the jolly roger been hoisted yet?
or are they waiting till midnight?

You'll just have to tune in and find out... stay tuned.

wr250

for whoever is interested, i recorded much of that. thru midnite CST, then it cut off...ran for 5 hours and 14 seconds.
ill make it available shortly.

/*edit*/
heres the link : https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BwuIlFRzoZf8WE1HMnE1czJLZXM&usp=sharing

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: wr250 on January 01, 2015, 07:04:34 AM
for whoever is interested, i recorded much of that. thru midnite CST, then it cut off...ran for 5 hours and 14 seconds.
ill make it available shortly.

/*edit*/
heres the link : https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BwuIlFRzoZf8WE1HMnE1czJLZXM&usp=sharing

Oh my.

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on January 01, 2015, 04:05:03 PM
Oh my.

It wasn't pretty. Also you might be prosecuted for crimes against humanity for some of that singing. Sounds like you were having fun.

jazmunda

Oh and your drink of choice being a White Russian proves you are a racist and a commie.

wr250

Quote from: jazmunda on January 01, 2015, 05:18:38 PM
Oh and your drink of choice being a White Russian proves you are a racist and a commie.
a pinko commie racist?