• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Spec Sheet

Started by MV/Liberace!, May 30, 2009, 11:47:14 PM

cweb

Quote from: wr250 on September 01, 2014, 09:13:57 AM
Grand Ayatollah Issues Fatwa Stating High Speed Internet is against Sharia
A Grand Ayatollah in Iran has determined that access to high-speed and 3G Internet is “against Sharia” and “against moral standards.” In answer to a question published on his website, Grand Ayatollah Nasser Makarem Shirazi, one of the country’s highest clerical authorities, issued a fatwa, stating “All third generation [3G] and high-speed internet services, prior to realization of the required conditions for the National Information Network [Iran’s government-controlled and censored Internet which is under development], is against Sharia [and] against moral and human standards.”

http://www.iranhumanrights.org/2014/08/makarem-internet/

So I'm assuming this "Grand" Ayatollah's website is hosted by servers via dialup then?

MV/Liberace!

The Spec Sheet airs live tonight at 7:30PM Central (30 minutes later than our usual start time).  Visit UFOShip.com to listen live and join us in the chat room.

Catsmile

A live Spec Sheet today! Tuesday, September 2, 2014 @ 8:30PM Eastern - 5:30PM Western.
Join the live Stream and chat here:  http://ufoship.com/chat/
Get in here now BellGabbers and lurkers!
Call The Spec Sheet: 573-837-4948

wr250

the chatroom turned into a troll fest again, no text tonight.

Quote from: wr250 on September 02, 2014, 07:18:18 PM

Yep.  I'm done.

wr250

Quote from: Treading Water on September 02, 2014, 07:25:28 PM
Yep.  I'm done.

sorry about that, wish there could be more control. sucks mv's server died.

wr250

you can listen here: http://yp.shoutcast.com/sbin/tunein-station.pls?id=129610
that should open the stream in your media player.

jazmunda

Quote from: wr250 on September 02, 2014, 07:18:18 PM

I had to leave too. I was being attacked and I think someone is posing as onan and is attacking people too.

wr250

Quote from: jazmunda on September 02, 2014, 07:33:00 PM
I had to leave too. I was being attacked and I think someone is posing as onan and is attacking people too.

i think its probably jackstar and friends. i think curtis should probably just kill the chatroom till the new one is restored.
i also dont think gnoory there is actually george noory.

Yeah.  That's too bad.  I look forward to the chat room almost as much as the show.    :'(

onan

Quote from: jazmunda on September 02, 2014, 07:33:00 PM

who did I attack?

b_dubb

onan did you get a rabies shot when that dog bit you?

jazmunda

Quote from: onan on September 02, 2014, 07:52:56 PM
who did I attack?

There was a guy who came on claiming to be the real you. Other people were claiming that "onan" wasn't you. I guess it just got a little confusing. I bailed anyway.

onan

Quote from: b_dubb on September 02, 2014, 08:00:45 PM
onan did you get a rabies shot when that dog bit you?

no the dog was current on all his vaccinations.

Chine

Quote from: onan on September 02, 2014, 07:52:56 PM
who did I attack?

It was a moshpit of gibber goobly-gook nonsense. Didn't notice half of it, as I was checking work emails and trying to follow the audio. I started playing with you, Onan...later to discover it wasn't you. Eh...Yeah, bit of a bummer.

onan

Quote from: Chine on September 02, 2014, 08:30:05 PM
It was a moshpit of gibber goobly-gook nonsense. Didn't notice half of it, as I was checking work emails and trying to follow the audio. I started playing with you, Onan...later to discover it wasn't you. Eh...Yeah, bit of a bummer.

I was the onan in the chat room. Someone asked if it was me early on, and I said there is no real onan. I think that started it all.

Quote from: onan on September 02, 2014, 08:36:58 PM
I was the onan in the chat room. Someone asked if it was me early on, and I said there is no real onan. I think that started it all.
check your meds bro.... wait.... check my meds bro. gimme the "interesting ones".  8)

onan

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on September 02, 2014, 08:42:48 PM
check your meds bro.... wait.... check my meds bro. gimme the "interesting ones".  8)

I throw em all in a basket... your guess is as good as mine.

Quote from: onan on September 02, 2014, 08:47:26 PM
I throw em all in a basket... your guess is as good as mine.
you know me all too well sir. a basket case would accept nothing less in dosage.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Treading Water on September 02, 2014, 07:38:33 PM
Yeah.  That's too bad.  I look forward to the chat room almost as much as the show.    :'(

We should have the IRC chat room up and running next week. That'll give us control over who's in there.

wr250

Quote from: MV on September 03, 2014, 08:36:58 AM
We should have the IRC chat room up and running next week. That'll give us control over who's in there.

you do, of courshe, have backups ...

MV/Liberace!

BTW... last night's episode is now posted here.

The General

Quote from: MV on September 03, 2014, 02:15:57 PM
BTW... last night's episode is now posted here.
Awesome!  I usually can't listen live anymore, my schedule has changed, so I'm always glad when these get posted next day.  Always a good show.

wr250

Quote from: MV on September 03, 2014, 02:15:09 PM
what's a bakk-upp?

its like when noory asks a question the guest already answered. 

Tarbaby

Quote from: wr250 on September 03, 2014, 04:26:23 PM
its like when noory asks a question the guest already answered.
i'd say that's one of the worst offenses a host can make. Or at least one of the most glaring.

Heather Wade

Quote from: MV on September 03, 2014, 08:36:58 AM

Glad to hear it & will be happy to join in the festivities.

Just listened to b_dubb and MV on The Spec Sheet.

Good work, men!

As a reward for your loyal service to the movement, you win a communist poster turned bassakward into wicked cool libertarian electronic frontier propaganda that might, just ~might~ help save the world:

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on September 05, 2014, 08:50:48 AM

Good work, men!

As a reward for your loyal service to the movement, you win a communist poster turned bassakward into wicked cool libertarian electronic frontier propaganda that might, just ~might~ help save the world:

thank you, sir.  the fact that someone of your philosophical and intellectual extraction listens to this show is reassuring. 

please send beige pajama suit.

Tarbaby

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on September 05, 2014, 08:50:48 AM

Good work, men!

Yes, it rivaledOnan and b_dubb on the GabCast last Monday discussing sub atomic physics, wave/particle phenomenon , Schroedinger's cat and the relationship if any between quantum physics and consciousness.;-) ;-)